1 hour ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

AZ, pleasepleaseplease, among those guys in 4th picture (the slav gang), put a guy in yellow adidas hoodies, ushanka and balaclava and name him Boris...
If you watch a lot of STALKER´s satire channels like me, you may get acquainted to a certain BORIS dude lol

Damn, I guess I´ll spend more time on Kitty Kat club than the mission allow, unless it is a cutscene, than I´ll pause just to stay longer there lol

Thanks AZ, each replay of you campaigns is almost a whole new experience =D

Cheers and keep on Cheeky Breekin´ !

Boris inspired several things I have done the past few years. Slav King was in a Dark Tides cutscene on Miroslavl' (the one with the spy and the house party). So yeah!

The club is in a mission, so if you hold off completing the objective there, I guess you could hang around awhile. There are 2 DJ Blyatman tracks played there.

If you imagine Shadow Fall as a book, version 2 shows some of the other chapters missing from version 1, but it's all part of the same story. If that makes sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SF 2.0 is bascically done. Waiting on some voice overs and final testing. Also updated Gambit Royale to a "2.0" standard. Nothing drastic changed in GR, mostly redid low quality audio where it existed, added a new cutscene and updated the opening scene. I will release both campaign updates at the same time. Should be in the near future.

• Like 3

cFPqa1l5_o.jpg

spjGNOWL_o.jpg

• Like 2

I got a feeling I wouldn't want to be in the room with the welding gear, drill, and the dude in the cavalry hat...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

I got a feeling I wouldn't want to be in the room with the welding gear, drill, and the dude in the cavalry hat...

You have good instincts.

• Haha 1

A couple things. My playtesters have been unavailable recently so I'm trying to retest everything myself. I am finding more bugs, small ones but Murphy's Law strikes again. If you want to be a playtester, let me know. Shouldn't be too hard, for example one bug is that a mission briefing is completely outdated and misleading.

Hey everyone, I just released v2! Thank you for your support and patience. I really appreciate everyone on here. I will admit that I put off releasing for a few weeks because I got burned out, but I found the energy today. I had to replace my cloud image service because they were choking hard, and I wanted to upload images. Please check the addons required. The GM DLC is required, or optionally the GM compat addon should suffice. I did not use the GM map so I think it's good either way.

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=802767761

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hi AZCoder! Just a reminder... I´ve wasted 2 hours setting up everything to play ShadowFall and hitting my head on the wall... just to realise that we need to delete Old Saves from SFv1 lol
Please, add a reminder for old fans not to waste precious playing time failing to load the campaign because they still have old saves 🤪

Thanks for releasing this weekend SFv2, I´m on a STALKER vibe (and STALKER2 was delayed to 2023) and this new take on the campaign will be awesome 😃
I´ll feedback you later!

Cheers! 

• Like 1