Hey AZCoder, I´ve tried to dl the new version (and replay it and Gambit Royale, while Dark Tide isn´t released) from your mirror (azcoder.com - cus I have a serious trouble with dling mods from SW) but it´s an old version, 1.5 perhaps.... could you please update your mirror as well , for this humble fan of your work? 😃

Cheers... anxious for the last part (Dark Tide) to close this awesome high octane campaign 8D

Posted (edited)

Are you sure? I most certainly did update it.  If there are women in the first mission at the club doing modern dancing, it's new. Otherwise make sure to blow out any old save you have. Please let me know, you're an awesome supporter and I will make sure you have the latest. I'm trying to download to triple check, but man my server is slooooooooooooooooow. 😄

Ok I got it downloaded. ShadowFall.pbo says 1/1/2020. Should be right. Please let me know @corporal_lib[br]

Edited by AZCoder
Verified download

5 hours ago, AZCoder said:

Ok I got it downloaded. ShadowFall.pbo says 1/1/2020. Should be right. Please let me know @corporal_lib[br]

Oh Gosh, must have been the modfolder (which dates as 2017) that misled me, indeed, the shadowfall.pbo is dated as 1/1/2020... BTW, armaholic is still on version 1.2 , theirs is reaaaaally outdated lol

Great, I´ll replay them now, while I´m still on hollidays vacations, thanks a bunch 😃

Cheers (and counting the days for Dark Tides, thou you haven´t  vented a rough release date wink wink)

16 hours ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

BTW, armaholic is still on version 1.2 , theirs is reaaaaally outdated lol

I stopped using Armaholic when it became a huge chore to send them anything, even updates. Takes about an hour of my time. Not worth it.