1 hour ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

AZ, pleasepleaseplease, among those guys in 4th picture (the slav gang), put a guy in yellow adidas hoodies, ushanka and balaclava and name him Boris...
If you watch a lot of STALKER´s satire channels like me, you may get acquainted to a certain BORIS dude lol

Damn, I guess I´ll spend more time on Kitty Kat club than the mission allow, unless it is a cutscene, than I´ll pause just to stay longer there lol

Thanks AZ, each replay of you campaigns is almost a whole new experience =D

Cheers and keep on Cheeky Breekin´ !

Boris inspired several things I have done the past few years. Slav King was in a Dark Tides cutscene on Miroslavl' (the one with the spy and the house party). So yeah!

The club is in a mission, so if you hold off completing the objective there, I guess you could hang around awhile. There are 2 DJ Blyatman tracks played there.

If you imagine Shadow Fall as a book, version 2 shows some of the other chapters missing from version 1, but it's all part of the same story. If that makes sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SF 2.0 is bascically done. Waiting on some voice overs and final testing. Also updated Gambit Royale to a "2.0" standard. Nothing drastic changed in GR, mostly redid low quality audio where it existed, added a new cutscene and updated the opening scene. I will release both campaign updates at the same time. Should be in the near future.

• Like 3

I got a feeling I wouldn't want to be in the room with the welding gear, drill, and the dude in the cavalry hat...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

I got a feeling I wouldn't want to be in the room with the welding gear, drill, and the dude in the cavalry hat...

You have good instincts.

• Haha 1

A couple things. My playtesters have been unavailable recently so I'm trying to retest everything myself. I am finding more bugs, small ones but Murphy's Law strikes again. If you want to be a playtester, let me know. Shouldn't be too hard, for example one bug is that a mission briefing is completely outdated and misleading.

Hey everyone, I just released v2! Thank you for your support and patience. I really appreciate everyone on here. I will admit that I put off releasing for a few weeks because I got burned out, but I found the energy today. I had to replace my cloud image service because they were choking hard, and I wanted to upload images. Please check the addons required. The GM DLC is required, or optionally the GM compat addon should suffice. I did not use the GM map so I think it's good either way.

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=802767761

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hi AZCoder! Just a reminder... I´ve wasted 2 hours setting up everything to play ShadowFall and hitting my head on the wall... just to realise that we need to delete Old Saves from SFv1 lol
Please, add a reminder for old fans not to waste precious playing time failing to load the campaign because they still have old saves 🤪

Thanks for releasing this weekend SFv2, I´m on a STALKER vibe (and STALKER2 was delayed to 2023) and this new take on the campaign will be awesome 😃
I´ll feedback you later!

Cheers! 

• Like 1

The campaign is unplayable, if you don't own Global Mobilization. I've downloaded the compatibility files, but in the first two missions the player is wearing an outfit from GM and I got the press LSHIFT+P to buy overlay. I resolved that with taking the clothes off, but it was a bit odd and funny playing in winter only in undies...
Then, when I reached Clean Air mission I got a pop-up: Mission terminated because DLC content required.

I will buy GM when it goes on sale, though.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SlovakianLynx said:

The campaign is unplayable, if you don't own Global Mobilization. I've downloaded the compatibility files, but in the first two missions the player is wearing an outfit from GM and I got the press LSHIFT+P to buy overlay. I resolved that with taking the clothes off, but it was a bit odd and funny playing in winter only in undies...
Then, when I reached Clean Air mission I got a pop-up: Mission terminated because DLC content required.

I will buy GM when it goes on sale, though.

Interesting. I always wondered how it would play out, because once you own a DLC, there's no way to test a mission without it. Even if I don't "load" the GM dlc, everything still works with the compat addon. That's because BI didn't make it possible to test without properly.

If you want to try to do something about it, I can test it for you to see, if it works without the DLC correctly.

1 hour ago, SlovakianLynx said:

If you want to try to do something about it, I can test it for you to see, if it works without the DLC correctly.

I think you already proved it won't work. Sorry about that, but my understanding of the cDLC policy was flawed.

Gambit Royale will also require GM and additionally Sahara DLC. In that one I actually use the map. I will not require any other DLCs for Dark Tides.

Speaking of Gambit, release got delayed because the mod author of Sunset over Takistan changed all of the class names for the Ardistan faction. That means I have to manually update each one for the 3 mission files that use that faction... and I used their entire army. Sigh.

• Sad 1

It was a lot of tedious work, but I updated the missions and released Gambit today, link in this post 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have come across the same problem, as someone mentioned on Steam.
When I obtain the uranium and go outside to link up with the team, an error pops up, and the mission doesn't continue. From the team only Anatoli and Chovnyk are there. Rest is invisible only with class tags showing up.
I am playing the campaign only with the required mods and nothing else. Restarting and reverting the mission does not help.
The last option was to force the end with a cheat, but that returned me to the menu, as if the campaign was over.

Shadow-Fall2-So-C-bug.jpg

3 hours ago, SlovakianLynx said:

I have come across the same problem, as someone mentioned on Steam.
When I obtain the uranium and go outside to link up with the team, an error pops up, and the mission doesn't continue. From the team only Anatoli and Chovnyk are there. Rest is invisible only with class tags showing up.
I am playing the campaign only with the required mods and nothing else. Restarting and reverting the mission does not help.
The last option was to force the end with a cheat, but that returned me to the menu, as if the campaign was over.

Thanks! That's something I can fix.