That's just a rare picture of a shark standing on a bit of lego :D

• Like 2

Hello everyone we're still working on it, more news soon  :)

• Like 7

Don't think so General Bacon 965, if you got a link to that video i will have a look  :) i'm curious!

• Like 1

On 06/12/2016 at 1:21 PM, B@Co said:

Don't think so General Bacon 965, if you got a link to that video i will have a look  :) i'm curious!

here you got the shark General Bacon meant!  minute 28 onwards...

yours is gonna be way better  :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FirstPanic said:

Wow... what a phantastic video !!!!

That really is a great video - wow

BI should official produce that just to show the scope of the possibility of this game.

On 12/6/2016 at 8:21 PM, B@Co said:

There's definitely a shark of some sort in a couple of his video's

• Like 1

@-=[BorZ]=- Thx for the link, the attack from below looks good! Great video indeed!  

• Like 2

The video is from frankieonPC's youtube channel.

Thanks a lot for your hard work.

Your mod is going to add a new dimension to this game.

...wild animals interfering with the missions :)

What about grizzly/polar bears in the future? :don11:

In the meantime, we continue here, salivating, like Paulov's dogs....

...now if you only contact Rydygier and ask him if he is the mood to develop a more *specific

variant of his Predator AI for a creature like yours...we can all climb a to new level of awesome-ness :)

*ARTEMIS* Hunting Instinct AI mod >>

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, rogerio.RK said:

I did not know there were such rules here and I just asked a simple question for B@Co.

And I am sorry but you are not him.

Anyway I liked his mod and want to use it.

That is it. Simple as that.

If it is not ready then ok. I will wait as everybody else who is interest about it.

Simple as that you're breaking the forum rules by asking for an update, no need to be rude to others who pointed this out.

Take this as a friendly advice, keep posting in the manner you're doing, and you won't be posting much here in the future :f:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, road runner said:

Simple as that you're breaking the forum rules by asking for an update, no need to be rude to others who pointed this out.

Take this as a friendly advice, keep posting in the manner you're doing, and you won't be posting much here in the future :f:

Certainly.

But was this not a rude answer?

"Be glad there is something done and be patient. If not,do it yourself." (Vojtechsonik)

I will ask B@Co in PM or other mean. You can delete my messages here.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like 2

Hello guys,

i know you want this shark as much as i do.

The reason why there was no update the last two months is that i was verry busy with some commercial projects. As soon as i got more spare time, i will be back on this project, just becouse i love it.

For now, all i ask for some more patience :thanx:

B@Co

• Like 10

Great to hear from you B@Co. Keep up the good work mate

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, CallMehTOMMEH said:

I really can't wait to see a release for this shark, been looking through the thread screenshots and videos and it honestly looks fantastic, animation/visuals/behavior.

When can we expect a release for this? I'm so excited to try it out!! :don11:

You have been a member of this forum for 4 years and you still dont know that asking for updates is against the rules? Also if you just looked TWO posts above yours ,the developer explained about his work on it regarding releases etc..

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

You have been a member of this forum for 4 years and you still dont know that asking for updates is against the rules? Also if you just looked TWO posts above yours ,the developer explained about his work on it regarding releases etc..

Sorry about that, I was a bit over zealous after looking around for a good shark mod, and disregarded that rule completely. Apologies!

• Like 3

you know what arma 3 really needs? a megalodon, that would just be epic. Also will the animals attack eachother? It would be cool to see a shark and a whale or something fighting in the background. 

• Like 1

you know what arma 3 really needs? a megalodon, that would just be epic.

Lol, I've said this so many times :D Megalodon DLC - confirmed. Great looking mod, very excited to see where this leads!

• Like 4

On 1/30/2017 at 5:10 PM, B@Co said:

Hello guys,

i know you want this shark as much as i do.

The reason why there was no update the last two months is that i was verry busy with some commercial projects. As soon as i got more spare time, i will be back on this project, just becouse i love it.

For now, all i ask for some more patience :thanx:

B@Co

Looking forward for this mod! Any news? Great work by the way!

8 hours ago, UNKN Voyeur said:

Looking forward for this mod! Any news? Great work by the way!

Hi, asking for updates is against the forum rules. Also, the mod maker said in his last post that he is busy and will complete this when he is able.

• Like 1

I get really excited when i see a post on this cause i check it every now and then thinking its B@Co saying its almost done or something but it always turns out to be someone else lol i hope the 64bit addition wont be a problem for him while working on this 

1 hour ago, General Bacon 965 said:

I get really excited when i see a post on this cause i check it every now and then thinking its B@Co saying its almost done or something but it always turns out to be someone else lol i hope the 64bit addition wont be a problem for him while working on this 

64 bit has caused no problems that i can see. I was using the sharks yesterday, and they behave just as they should. Very...sharkey ;D

• Like 3

On 4/27/2017 at 5:52 PM, ineptaphid said:

64 bit has caused no problems that i can see. I was using the sharks yesterday, and they behave just as they should. Very...sharkey ;D

You lucky.....