Sign in to follow this  
LibertyBull

[SP] Third Echelon - Mission 1

"Welcome to Tanoa, John.' 'I'm sure you'll do fine, you didn't graduate top of your selection group for nothing.'"

20160928172933_1.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=771706965

The first mission of my planned campaign on Tanoa is ready for release. You play as John Wilson, a CTRG special division operator sent into an airport used by Syndikat as a part of their smuggling operation. You must infiltrate the airport, sneak past the airport guards and Syndikat henchmen, plant trackers on a deliver truck and an airplane, download flight logs off of a airport computer, and then get out without being detected. If things go sideways, you can do what needs to be done to get out alive, just remember that any guards you kill will arouse suspicion, possibly compromising our trackers. In that case you will need to track the truck manually in later missions.

The title of the mission is a nod at the Splinter Cell series, of which I drew inspiration for this mission. The mission should be completely bug free, and is fleshed out with full interactive briefing, voice acted command chatter, the new task system, and AI tuned to present the optimal stealth experience. Mission playtime runs around 15 to 20 minutes. I appreciate any feedback as I continue to develop my campaign. You can expect mission quality to increase as I release more missions as my mission making skills increase.

satmap.jpg

• Like 1