3l0ckad3

How to contact Bohemia Interactive about a problem

Short and simple, how do I contact Bohemia Interactive by phone or email about a problem I'm having with my profile here on this site.
In short, my computer crashed taking everything I had on it and I would like to look back at my older threads even if I have to pay money I don't care, I lost some VERY valuable data that I would like to get back..

Thank you all for your time.

But..you appear to be signed in to your profile. So you can access everything you have posted on the forum already.

• Like 1

At least the retard spammers are interested to know how to contanct you. Good stuff!

Hoping someone will  be able to help me. I'm running Arma 3 with a triple monitor set up. My resolution is set to 5760x1080. When I'm running mods like TFAR and Alive or any mod that has a GUI, the interface is way too big. Is there any way to fix this other than turning the resolution down and only running 1 monitor? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I don't see how to create a topic.  I'm logged in.

I just bought Arma 3 Apex and even though BI shows I bought it I cannot redeem it on Steam.  WTH is going on?

9 hours ago, Ernie Smallis said:

I don't see how to create a topic.  I'm logged in.

I just bought Arma 3 Apex and even though BI shows I bought it I cannot redeem it on Steam.  WTH is going on?

New members of the forum are not able to create threads after a certain number of posts.

Did you buy Apex via steam or the BIS Store? If by the BIS Store login to your account and redeem via Steam. You will need to authenticate with steam to allow this to happen, and you may also need to restart steam for this to happen. If you still having issues, i would use the tools within the BIS Store to contact the BIS Store team. 

I have exactly the same problem with Ernie Smallis  .
I buy from store.bistudio.com and show that i have bought it and have redeem to steam but nothin happen , i still not have apex on my Arma 3 library .