Does it work on multiplayer or is it just for single player for the moment?

Great work!

Thanks.

The New unreleased version works in MP. At least what has little has been tested so far.

The current version out now I think is broken. I believe the IMS BombBuddy is Server/SP only.

I wont be working on this for a while. Maybe I can do a small update this week.

v0.2.2 Beta
=======================

CHANGED: Land Mines to 'poppers'
ADDED: Attach Explosives in Menu

Note: I forgot to add the Attach Explosives into FROGS (Diver Project). I'll add it in the next update. So, if you want to attach C4 to the bottom of Boats, you'll have to use this Mod for now.

• Like 3

Do you plan on adding in depth disarming to the mines as well?

Yup!

FROGS, CORE, and an unreleased GameMode have been the primary focus this fall. But I will be adding (at some point) more Movie-Style Bombs, and default Game Explosives to disarm.

To start, it is planned for the APERS Mine and AT Mine. As the Mod is right now I have disabled the auto-placing with the scroll-wheel and you have to place the Explosives manually. I plan on redoing several, if not all of the vanilla Game stuff with custom ones. So to start, the APERS and AT Mine both have anti-handling (electronically-fuzed) setup, so EOD will have to disarm them a specific way.

The other Mines and Explosives can all be Turned OFF and picked back up AS THEY SHOULD BE by anyone without EOD Training or Tools. It makes no sense you can't switch Off a Claymore, and take it with you after placing it.

I haven't released the newer stuff yet. Now sure when I'll have time as I'm gearing up for another passion/project of mine starting anytime now this winter.

So to re-cap... I DO have some basic Mine Disarming already planned and in the works. I just need a good long weekend or three to crank out the update.

• Like 1

Hey, ist it possible to get this awsome Mod also on Steam Workshop? There are some Versions on Steam from an unkown person, but i don't like to support someone with stolen content. I would like to have it from the creator of the Mod. Would be awsome if you can make it.

Greetings from Germany :) 

• Thanks 1

Thanks.

Sure, at some point I'll be uploading everything to Steam. Both as stand-alones, and a full package I think. I'm waaaaaaay behind on my modding stuff right now, so I'll likely be awhile.

• Like 2

Hey VQ. Super cool mod. I was wondering if I'd be able to help with anything here like code or models? Would you be able to tell us what you would need to make a new bomb type?

Thanks!

Right now all I need is time. I've been busy all summer, so I haven't had much modding time. I should have a new bomb type at some point. I don't need any help with code or anything, but thanks for the offer! I'll mark you down though if I need a hand. 

Getting back to work....

This project is very time consuming to work on, so updates are slow.

I think for the next future update I'm adding a standard APERS Mine that can be disarmed.

I don't have much planned right now, let me know if there is interest and requests.

• Like 1

v0.2.3 Beta
=======================
CHANGED: Land Mines to 'poppers'
CHANGED: I.M.S BombBuddy has a Battery Life of 60min
ADDED: Attach Explosives in Menu
REMOVED: Moved ALL AOs into SCAR

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, ...I think he contacted me awhile back and asked if he could post on Steam so his group could stay in-sync easier.

And as far as Armaholic, I'm not sure if any of those are up to date. Its up to Foxhound to manage his own site. I'll be adding Server Keys at some point. Its just a pain to manage all these projects, so Server/Dedicated stuff gets pushed down as low priority. Its sounds quick and easy, but it adds up quick when I'm working on 7 - 12 different projects at the same time. We never play over a dedicated server. We have old fashioned LAN parties in my Game Room, in a sea of Mt Dew cans and Pizza boxes! LOL.

I know it kinda sucks my stuff is mostly geared towards SP, but I will be adding Keys, and giving the server-side some love at some point this spring.

• Like 1

v0.2.4 Beta
=======================
ADDED: User Object Naming Option

ADDED: Experimental APERS Mine

(forgot to mention this a while back)

• Thanks 2

sorry ,im really confused ...ist compatible with ace and if so how do i use it ? the Shift + E is not working for me 

My projects have NOTHING to do with ACE3. At least not yet anyways....

Shift + E is the User Menu - use your Scroll Wheel to see some options.

I believe in the public version, the User Menu only has the options to Turn On the IMS BombBuddy and pickup Armed Explosives that have been placed (like claymores, etc). This project is only about 20% done. I still have a gargantuan amount of work to do yet.

Oh, and you MUST PLACE THE MODULE for anything to work for any and all projects. The Module Turns ON the Systems.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@everyone

Quick note to those following this... the entire project is now packed together and up on the Steam Workshop. The newest and best stuff will now be in the Steam Version.

D7Bj1Mj.png

• Thanks 3

Good afternoon.

I would like some help, in the game Arma3 I really like to play using explosives and one thing that bothers  me a lot is the  fact that explosive devices are stuck in the screen with red triangles, what is the script that removes these  triangles and leaves only the  detector enabled to show The location of explosive. Thank you very much in advance

You can turn them Off via the Game Difficulty Settings in the Main Menu.

Good afternoon. In case this change would be for single player mode right? I play in multiplayer mode in wasteland, so the server adminstrator said I don't know how to change this and it's frustrating that you put mines and they're visible 300 meters away with those red triangles, I really appreciate if you know which line should be  changed to disappear the  triagles only.

No modo veterano eles não aparecem mas o servidor está em outra dificuldade, mas somente este equipamento poderia ser customizado????

Edited by Franca_SS
Complete

@Von Quest Hi, just wondering if there's any way to set up FUSE to work with dynamically spawned IEDs? I generally work with sandbox missions but I love the defusing system you're working on. 

If that isn't possible, can I use an array of variable names for the target object to enable multiple or does it only accept one?