dragonfire43560

Cant join my dedicated server

So I set up a dedicated server with TADST. It shows up on the browser and evertyhing. ALL required ports are open.

The mission im trying to host is a custom made ALIVE+some other mods mission. So I try to join the server, and it connects but the screen keeps "blinking" and i can see text that says something along the lines of "blah blah content no longer exists" I have the same mods enabled when trying to connect that I had when I made the mission. And the mission works if I try to play it in lan, so i dont think its a dependency issue. 

i tried deactivating ALL mods and making a mission from scratch with no mods enabled. And it works. I just dont understand because all my mods that I used to make the mission are mods that I have currently enabled now!

Help please

Mods im using are 

CBA
ALIVE
MCC 
ACE3
3den enhanced
Realistic Tank Crew
Ares
ASR AI
Alaska 2035
Kunduz
CUP weapons
Cup units
Cup maps
Cup vehicles
Cup core
Cup ACE3 compatibility addon vehicles
Cup ACE3 compatibility addon weapons
Mission Enhanced Little Bird
G.O.S Al Rayak
DerSilver Blastcore
Isla Duala
Fallujah
Wake Island

All from workshop

EDIT: Here is an error message the server command prompt spit out

16:56:55 mpmissions__cur_mp.Sara\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item3.type: Vehicle class ALiVE_require no longer exists

Hey im not the best with modding and have the exact same problem. What do u mean add mod folders individually to the server mods list