ARCHaim

After the latest update (1.64) i can't enable my controller in settings

Hello everyone. I have also had problems with my joystick Saitek AV8R-02 (PC / Xbox Edition). I believe that about 2 updates behind could still drive using the key mapping of the Saitek X52 of arma3 himself as he recognized all buttons and all axes.

But now he does not recognize one of the Z-axis (right pedal) or analog collective to reduce the engine.

Already I tested, recalibrei and kept the screen of the open game controllers but no change.

If anyone has any idea thank you very much.

Hello everyone. I have also had problems with my joystick Saitek AV8R-02 (PC / Xbox Edition). I believe that about 2 updates behind could still drive using the key mapping of the Saitek X52 of arma3 himself as he recognized all buttons and all axes.

But now he does not recognize one of the Z-axis (right pedal) or analog collective to reduce the engine.

Already I tested, recalibrei and kept the screen of the open game controllers but no change.

If anyone has any idea thank you very much.

Simillar issue with x360 controller - one trigger not registering, and all X axis inverted. Also deadzone slide not working. And on build 1.62 all of this worked flawlessly.

Unfortunatelly I found only one fix - roll back to build 1.62 ... But multiplayer then out of question, so it's not really a fix.

Simillar issue with x360 controller - one trigger not registering, and all X axis inverted. Also deadzone slide not working. And on build 1.62 all of this worked flawlessly.

Unfortunatelly I found only one fix - roll back to build 1.62 ... But multiplayer then out of question, so it's not really a fix.

Hello, the latest patch included a particular change for an enable / disable controller issue from when a controller is plugged in or not yet plugged in.

Work is still progressing on the deadzone / analog stick controller issue.

• Like 1

Hello! Already have some news regarding the failure of the controls? If possible pass us feedback. Thank you!

Any updates on when this may be fixed? Xbox One Controller not being recognized.

Bumping and posting something regarding controller support but not relevant to this topic because I have no way of submitting a topic of my own at this moment.

I have recently bought a controller from a friend for a cheap price as I looked for more comfort with vehicle related controls in Arma 3,the controller is a Logitech F710 gamepad.

So I started configuring the controls and apparently there's something wrong,assigning controls with the right thumbstick is just alright and works as it should,however when assigning controls with the left thumbstick(whose controls are detected differently from the right thumbstick) the game doesn't respond to the left thumbstick's controls that have been configured as somehow its configuration is associated to the right thumbstick. I believe this is an error from the game's side as the left thumbstick works alright and as I said even gets detected differently.

EDIT: I have tried re-installing the drivers for the gamepad and it seemed to resolve this.

Edited by Danikovov

@Danikovov As for your issue verify in the controller driver that the controllers keys and sticks were mapped correctly i had 2 buttons mapped as a single button, and i had one digital also mapped to an anolog. Its highly unlikely that that in particular is bohe could be but yours sounds alot like my issue. Note however that arma 3 in my opinion has a very hard mapping structure as in everything is common yet can conflict. like there is limited controls that are commonly shared between helis planes and cars and weapons and view and common. ive already mapped once before what was best for vehicle driving then set up the other stick for chopper flight, in arma you cnanot do this so i had to just select the most workable solution for all the drive-able types

Hello, I can confirm that this is still an issue. I've been using the Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick and Throttle with an MFG Crosswind for about a few years now and they just recently stopped working only with Arma. I've tried using dev branches, reinstalling the game, deleting my profile, nothing seems to be helping. What's worse, it affects both my desktop and my laptop, the latter of which only allowed me to fly with these controllers for a single session (subsequent sessions didn't detect the joysticks anymore). I'm at a total loss for what to do now.