KokaKolaA3

ACE 3 Extension Mod (Anim & Actions) + (Placeables)

2 hours ago, SnakeDocc said:

Thanks for the update man, did you manage to fix the bug where if you put two sandbags next to each other and clipped them together too much they would merge into 1 (clip perfectly into each other) and then you would loose the interaction point for both? it also happened when you tried to stack sandbags i think.

I wasn't aware of this, I will have a look at it and try to fix it asap

Hi, would it be possible for you to add the items to zeus? I mean they are in zeus, but cannot interact with them when placed.

For example sanbags when placed by zeus cannot be interacted with by players. There is ACE interaction i think, but cannot be "dismantled".

Thanks, but a secondary problem I've found (unless I'm doing something wrong) is I'm running the new version 1.2.1, with ACE v3.9.2 and CBA v3.3.1.170504. (no other mods)

I placed a Nato rifleman in the editor, edited loadout (this error appears when opening the VA in the editor http://i.imgur.com/wXxX2LS.png), added 1 of everything to my backpack (tried putting stuff in clothes and chest rig as well), played in mp and I get no option in my self-interact menu for placing things.

11 hours ago, callofmarty said:

Hi, would it be possible for you to add the items to zeus? I mean they are in zeus, but cannot interact with them when placed.

For example sanbags when placed by zeus cannot be interacted with by players. There is ACE interaction i think, but cannot be "dismantled".

No, the current method I'm using only adds the action to "dismantle" the  objects that have been placed. I would have to rewrite the code, which isn't what I want to do in the near future.

7 hours ago, SnakeDocc said:

Thanks, but a secondary problem I've found (unless I'm doing something wrong) is I'm running the new version 1.2.1, with ACE v3.9.2 and CBA v3.3.1.170504. (no other mods)

I placed a Nato rifleman in the editor, edited loadout (this error appears when opening the VA in the editor http://i.imgur.com/wXxX2LS.png), added 1 of everything to my backpack (tried putting stuff in clothes and chest rig as well), played in mp and I get no option in my self-interact menu for placing things.

There is something fcked up in the files. I'm not sure what exactly, but as far as I can tell, I messed up 2 different versions with different types of structure and code. 

All good man, ill let you know if it's working properly again when you get the chance to fix it (i know how shit it is to find a mistake you had no idea you made in coding)

Small but important update...

Steam Workshop:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=866772689

Update 22.06.2017 

Version 1.2.2

• Fixed an Issue that you can't place any Objects
  • Fixed Zeus compatibility

I had not time to test it yet, it should work, if not, just report it!

Still not working unfortunately, ran with just CBA, ACE and ACE placeables, placed Nato soldier and box of all placeables, took one of everything, no new actions appear in self-interaction to place objects.

No script error either sorry man.

• Like 1

Updated mod v1.2.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey kokakolaa3, you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!
Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.
To learn more, follow this guide.

3 hours ago, SnakeDocc said:

Still not working unfortunately, ran with just CBA, ACE and ACE placeables, placed Nato soldier and box of all placeables, took one of everything, no new actions appear in self-interaction to place objects.

No script error either sorry man.

The same thing...

It seems like I messed up my files a little bit, I have 2 version of the mod, one with a new and easier code and the old one. The new code isn't ready yet and I'm working on both at the same time.

I'll fix it asap, sorry for the delay :(

• Like 2

No stress dude, a question I have about the sandbags is if it would be possible to have it work similar to the ace trenches.

To place a sand bag wall, you would need

Ace entrenching tool

X number of empty ace sandbags (if standing on dirt)

or

X number of full ace sandbags (if not on dirt)

Then the sandbag wall would rise out of the ground (like the ace trenches)

From what i can tell all the functions required for this exist in ace already, just not sure how to tie it together myself.

• Like 1

Finally, the update is here.....        and it's not only a fix!

ACE 3 Extension (Placeables)

Steam Workshop:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=866772689

Update 02.07.2017 

Version 1.3

• Added more Objects       
  • Requirement of Tools to place Objects             by shukari     
  • Multi-Language Support                                     by shukari
  • Script Overhaul & cleanup                                 by shukari

HUGE THANKS TO SHUKARI WHO MADE THIS UPDATE POSSIBLE!

Next on is the Animation Extension....

I still have planned a few things for the Placeables mod, so stay tuned!

• Like 3

Thanks @KokaKolaA3 & @shukari, such a great mod I can't wait to have some mid-mission impromptu defense ops, and the extras like chairs and tables, my platoon leaders are already a planning mid op tea party ;), one question I have is if it's possible to allow stacking of sandbag walls they seem to clip to the ground unlike the pallets that you can leave floating mid-air?

2 hours ago, SnakeDocc said:

Thanks @KokaKolaA3 & @shukari, such a great mod I can't wait to have some mid-mission impromptu defense ops, and the extras like chairs and tables, my platoon leaders are already a planning mid op tea party ;), one question I have is if it's possible to allow stacking of sandbag walls they seem to clip to the ground unlike the pallets that you can leave floating mid-air?

I thought I've already included that...:rock:

But it seems like I didn't ^^  It will be included in update 1.4 which is already pretty close if everything works fine from now on 

Allgood man, having some pretty hectic localization issues on some of the objects not sure if you're aware of, 4 of us placed a bunch of objects in an area and then all took a screenshot from the same location, objects that you place generally look fine (though sometimes they sit above or below ground) but objects other people place are sitting above or below the ground as can be seen in these images, another thing to note is the sandbags that were placed via the editor inside the hanger are floating for some players but not others.

It's like a game of spot the difference ;)

Spoiler

Spoiler

CTCHtPW.jpg

Spoiler

21d5d6e029.png

Spoiler

PS after some further testing we realized the curved bag fence (and i assume everything else) spawns in your hands and placed with the curve wrapping around the player placing it but to others it's facing the other way

From the perspective of the person who placed it 

Spoiler

1yDBOjP.png

From a second person perspective 

Spoiler

e383c7171a.png

11 hours ago, SnakeDocc said:

Allgood man, having some pretty hectic localization issues on some of the objects not sure if you're aware of, 4 of us placed a bunch of objects in an area and then all took a screenshot from the same location, objects that you place generally look fine (though sometimes they sit above or below ground) but objects other people place are sitting above or below the ground as can be seen in these images, another thing to note is the sandbags that were placed via the editor inside the hanger are floating for some players but not others.

It's like a game of spot the difference ;)

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

CTCHtPW.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

21d5d6e029.png

Reveal hidden contents

PS after some further testing we realized the curved bag fence (and i assume everything else) spawns in your hands and placed with the curve wrapping around the player placing it but to others it's facing the other way

From the perspective of the person who placed it 

Reveal hidden contents

1yDBOjP.png

From a second person perspective 

Reveal hidden contents

e383c7171a.png

Thanks for your Feedback! I'm not sure if I'll be able to fix the first issue, because I have no Idea how to fix it.

The second issue with the sandbag will be fixed in the next update! Again, thanks, it helps alot!

Thank you! Great mod!

Added new objects from WW2 and an example of using mod.

• Like 1

Update 04.08.2017

ACE Extension (Anims/Actions)

Version 1.0:

-UI Overhaul
-Static Animations are now MP compatible               (thanks to 654wak654 for helping me!)
-Added some Dancing Animations
-Added some other Actions Animations

thanks to Alex for testing this in MP with me :) 

Known Issues:

-none so far..... (yea, I'm acutally suprised)

Download:

ACE 3 Extension (Animations and Actions) - Steam Workshop

news_download_a3_3.png

UI looks like this now:

1CE47879635201AE185828F93629AC69F46482FE

• Like 1

Update 05.08.2017

This update includes a few fixes and the requested Aircraft Carrier Crew Animations!

Version 1.1:

-Fixed Rock n Roll and Peace Animations
-Fixed Serverkey 
-Fixed Pissing Animation
-Added Aircraft Carrier Crew Animations

Download:

ACE 3 Extension (Animations and Actions) - Steam Workshop

news_download_a3_3.png

It's been a while since I worked on this mod, but I'm back now.

I will completly remake this mod, with costum animations and gestures without the need of ACE. Alot of updates kinda destroyed this mod and I justdon't want to depend on ACE and it's updates AND Arma and it's updates.

So I will basically reduce the chance that an update brakes anything by 50%. Which means less work for me.   .....kinda

I have to rewrite everything and make my own costum GUI, scripts etc. It will take some time until this is done, but I just want to let you know that I'm working on it.

(All MP issues and issues with Servers based on the Life Framework will be fixed in this version).

Don't expect it to be out very soon, I have 2 other big Projects,  I will announce one of those soon, if everything goes according to my plan.

• Like 2

A small teaser on what's to come.

https://i.imgur.com/NqBIBbV.gifv

This Selectionwheel will be used in the Animations and Actions Extension and also in another upcoming mod that will be announced very soon!

It will be Open Source for everyone to use with their own addons

• Like 3

Update 18.02.2018

Version 1.1.1:

-Fixed Aircraft-Carrier Crew MP compatibility

Download:

w0qQdkU.png

news_download_a3_3.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1