Sign in to follow this  
-ami- mofo

Eden editor - enable revive?

Hi guys I've just started messing with the Eden editor and want to enable BIS revive for a MP co-op mission.

I've placed down 5 playable units but the problem is that the 'revive enabled' check box on each unit's attributes is greyed out so I can't select it.

Do you need to do something else 1st in order to have this checkbox option available?

Thanks. 

EDIT- worked that out. I had to have the multiplayer attribuites revive set to player attributes.

A new question though.. the number of times I'm able to revive seems to differ. Sometimes a player will get shot several times and can be revived each time. Other times he just gets killed straight away.

Is the revive kind of buggy? 

Is it set to relastic or advanced? Instant kill should be disabled in Basic mode.

I've got it set to basic.

What I've discovered is that if the player just gets shot a bit then he goes into incapacitated mode and is able to be revived. But if the player receives quite a bit of damage, say being sprayed a bit with an LMG then he's killed.

I thought that having revive enabled would mean that the player will only be killed if the revive countdown timer runs out. But it appears not, seems like receiving over a medium amount of damage and you're dead.

That sound right?

Go to Revive mode and select the "Controlled by Player Attributes" option. This will allow you to select the unit you want to be revival when clicking on them.

Edited by panzerkmpf