Sign in to follow this  
FaZe Booce

extDB2 error - "extDB2: Protocol Error: [0,""Error Statement Exception""]"

Whenever I start up my server and join, it loads the mission file and then presents a black screen with the text "the server did not find any player information matching your UID, attempting to add player to database" then it flashes to "sending player information UID - uidhere" it flickers between these two very quickly. I've checked the RPT files and I'm getting this error from the extdb2. "11:17:35 "extDB2: Protocol Error: [0,""Error Statement Exception""]"

I've tried researching and can't find any information on this error. I have one source saying it has to do with the tables being incorrectly named but I have my SQL Database set up fine (I believe). 

Anyone know the source of this issue? 

extDB2 log:

[11:29:35:321841 +00:-1] [Thread 98828] extDB2: Database Type: MySQL
[11:29:35:323197 +00:-1] [Thread 98828] extDB2: Database Session Pool Started
[11:29:35:323318 +00:-1] [Thread 98828] extDB2: SQL_RAW_V2: Initialized: ADD_QUOTES True
[11:29:36:009810 +00:-1] [Thread 101200] extDB2: SQL_RAW_V2: Error StatementException: MySQL: [MySQL]: [Comment]: mysql_stmt_prepare error [mysql_stmt_error]: Unknown column 'houses.garage' in 'field list' [mysql_stmt_errno]: 1054 [mysql_stmt_sqlstate]: 42S22 [statemnt]: SELECT houses.id, houses.pid, houses.pos, players.name, houses.garage FROM houses INNER JOIN players WHERE houses.owned='1' AND houses.pid = players.pid LIMIT 0,10
[11:29:36:009841 +00:-1] [Thread 101200] extDB2: SQL_RAW_V2: Error StatementException: SQL: SELECT houses.id, houses.pid, houses.pos, players.name, houses.garage FROM houses INNER JOIN players WHERE houses.owned='1' AND houses.pid = players.pid LIMIT 0,10

The solution is to create the missing tables.

I don't know your sql structure, but you're missing some tables in it.

Unknown column 'houses.garage'

Could be caused by the fix in str ( https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/str) command which now correctly escapes " with ". I believe Torndeco tried to fix this bug manually, but now it is fixed in the engine and so both his and engine fixes could not be used together. I suggest you contact Torndeco about it. 

Nope i never pushed a hacky fix for that.
Infact i was bugging Dwarden / Arma to fix it in the engine. 

Altis life servers are using older extDB2 extension, but there is a sqf fix at...
https://github.com/AsYetUntitled/Framework/commit/db66e545ef02faec2a2e9fd152eb5260b3deab8a

-----------------------------

Anyway his error message is because his house database doesn't have column garage.
Its unrelated to the str changes...

I recommend you go to 
http://www.altisliferpg.com/ (website is back up)