zeealex

Fifty Shades of MP7 - Release

really digging these screenshots guys! they look ace! 

• Like 1

New camo patterns:

Winter digital:
screenshot385_by_zeealex-daitdu0.png

Winter White:
screenshot387_by_zeealex-daitdr0.png

AOR2:
screenshot388_by_zeealex-daitdr9.png

they'll be available in the next update!

• Like 7

Zee, do you have a class list available ?

Any chance you could tweek the ranger green to more of a desert/sand hue, and use it as a desert version as it looks a lot better than the default desert one, less subtle and more realistic IMO

You should also  consider weathering and wear and tear and heat/scorch marks around the end of the suppressor, the paint would flake off there like a Danish Pastry after a couple of hundred rounds through it :P 

• Like 1

Zee, do you have a class list available ?

Any chance you could tweek the ranger green to more of a desert/sand hue, and use it as a desert version as it looks a lot better than the default desert one, less subtle and more realistic IMO

You should also  consider weathering and wear and tear and heat/scorch marks around the end of the suppressor, the paint would flake off there like a Danish Pastry after a couple of hundred rounds through it :P

I can get you that class list!

I was originally going to add a tan colour, but i thought the rgr covered it pretty well, i'll add one for the next release for ya

and note taken, I'll flake off the paint a little on the suppressor :)

• Like 2

MP7A1
zee_mp7_blk                   -- Black
zee_mp7_AOR                -- AOR1
zee_mp7_bgr                  -- Green (Bronze green)
zee_mp7_rgr                   -- Ranger Green
zee_mp7_wdl                  -- Woodland Streaks camo

MP7A1 NSW
zee_mp7_nsw_blk           -- Black
zee_mp7_nsw_AOR        -- AOR1
zee_mp7_nsw_bgr          -- Green (Bronze Green)
zee_mp7_nsw_rgr           -- Ranger Green
zee_mp7_nsw_wdl          -- Woodland Streaks Camo

Rotex II Suppressors

zee_acc_rotex_II_blk       -- Black
zee_acc_rotex_II_aor      -- AOR1
zee_acc_rotex_II_bgr      -- Green (Bronze Green) 
zee_acc_rotex_II_fde      -- Flat Dark Earth

• Like 4

I hope you don't mind Zee, but I'd like to write these into my up and coming KSK addon?

I can get you that class list!

I was originally going to add a tan colour, but i thought the rgr covered it pretty well, i'll add one for the next release for ya

and note taken, I'll flake off the paint a little on the suppressor :)

It does, at first I thought it was more tan, but you can see the green hue the more you look at it , it just needs a little hue adjustment and it's perfect :P

sure road runner, go for it! :D

yeah, i get where you're coming from now, i'll make a sand one for the next release for sure

• Like 4

Have you got the magazine classes too please zee, I have my medics running around with "low on ammo" statuses as I forgot to edit their configs!! hahahaha

Have you got the magazine classes too please zee, I have my medics running around with "low on ammo" statuses as I forgot to edit their configs!! hahahaha

Here's a quick answer:

zee_mag_40Rnd_46x30_FMJ

zee_mag_40Rnd_46x30_AP

.. straight from the config!

• Like 1

As you're still adding Camos, how about Flecktarn/Tropentarn Camo or Chalk Camo like the Bundeswehr likes to do it. 

Just as a suggestion, i know the amount of work that it takes to make Textures for Weapon.

ksk_b.jpg

• Like 3

well, this was unexpected:

Sorry for the quietness guys, I will be adding some more new colours in today (including flecktarn) and hopefully i'll release them to BIF and SW tomorrow :)

Thanks for your patience
  • Like 6

Absolutely great to hear.

(including flecktarn)

249836_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

If I broke something please don't kill me, I'm really tired

Fixed:
-RHS config should now function correctly
-Suppressors now have worn paint

Added:
-Sand
-White
-Winter Digi Camo
-Flecktarn
-AOR2

Known Issues:
-Due to trying to keep the filesize down not all camos have matching suppressors, as they require a new model, and can't be hiddenselectioned.
-AOR2 Suppressor is hella bad (sorry)

Notes:
-Steam Release
  • Like 6

Nice one Zee :) Can't wait to have a look at these new beauties.

Very nice indeed, although I'm still unable to get the RHS VFG's to show either in the arsenal, or the editor/ingame.

Love the sand version, it's perfect Zee, thanks.

Very nice indeed, although I'm still unable to get the RHS VFG's to show either in the arsenal, or the editor/ingame.

Love the sand version, it's perfect Zee, thanks.

The foregrips are working for me now.Did you replace both files in the Addons folder with the ones from the RHS config folder?

• Like 1

The foregrips are working for me now.Did you replace both files in the Addons folder with the ones from the RHS config folder?

errrrrrr Nope!! hahahaa

was too excited to remember that part!!

• Like 1

errrrrrr Nope!! hahahaa

was too excited to remember that part!!

Hehehehe :D I've done that a few times as well. Or worse-asking someone why their assets are not showing in game, then realising you never loaded the mod....

• Like 3

hahaha one of the best exchanges I've seen in a while. I'm guilty of all on occasion

I once spent 3 weeks getting utterly FURIOUS as to why the .rvmats weren't working at all on my dev version of RHS, everyone was getting rightly pissed at me because I was stressing to utter fuck and getting REALLY annoyed and snappy, it took pufu to take control of my PC and point out that the dev folder was misspelled and wasn't packing properly, I think you could hear my head hitting the desk from china it was that hard. 

• Like 4

Thank you so much for the new steam release! Makes organizing my mod folder so much easier  :D I was wondering if there's any chance you could reduce the red hue in the aor1 camo. Your renders (outside of arma) display it with far less intense red colors (and you mentioned something about arma displaying things differently).

• Like 1