armyinf

RHS NVG Enhancement

Thanks for looking! This is my first publicly released work, so please if the BIKEY/SIGN don't work let me know! 

We at the 15th MEU (SOC) love RHS, but a lot of members complain about the NVG optic view, so we sought out to improve it, using ACE as a learning curve after looking at how they did the wide view NVG using the p3d, we settled on the following: 

PVS-14 

PVS-15 

Imgur Album with more pictures: 

Steam Workshop

Credit: 

Phillips (15th MEU This was his brain child, and work) 

Harrison (15th MEU for being an amazing overall guy and letting me bounce ideas off 24/7) 

Entire ACE Team (Amazing Work you guys do) 

Entire RHS Team (Amazing Work you guys do) 

3CB (For handling my crazy 2am questions, and being an overall great set of guys to bounce ideas off) 

Shameless Unit page plug: http://15thmeu.net/forums/index.php 

NOTE: We have encrypted the pbo, but if anyone wants the Source files, don't be shy and just ask, we will gladly provide it. 

• Like 14

Very good now i will use the PVS15 more, i was always annoyed by the extremely unrealistic small FoV.

• Like 2

I like it alot! The mods makes the PVS-15 so much more usable for pilots (closest option to ANVIS6/9's out there ;D) and ofc anyone else who uses it. We never use the 14's tho so can't really say much about them from personal experience.

• Like 1

Awesome to hear! We are open to any suggestions folks have on how to handle things and improve it.

I like it alot! The mods makes the PVS-15 so much more usable for pilots (closest option to ANVIS6/9's out there ;D) and ofc anyone else who uses it. We never use the 14's tho so can't really say much about them from personal experience.

Funny thing is, using real PVS14s is like looking through a toilet paper tube.

Yeah but in game...Well i payed for a 42inch TV for a reason. I dont want to look at it through a toilet roll tube ;)

Armyinf i have sugestion if it is even possible is it possible maybe to make PVS 14 look like this http://i.imgur.com/Y7gq0M8.jpg So that one side of the screen is NVG`s and other one either translusent or even full see trough. to simulate monocular NVG`s Would love if you manage to figure out is it possible

PS. Image was made at late night in a hurry :D and in paint :P

• Like 1

Armyinf i have sugestion if it is even possible is it possible maybe to make PVS 14 look like this http://i.imgur.com/Y7gq0M8.jpg So that one side of the screen is NVG`s and other one either translusent or even full see trough. to simulate monocular NVG`s Would love if you manage to figure out is it possible

PS. Image was made at late night in a hurry :D and in paint :P

For that you want EricJ's addon. He has PVS14 like that-it actually looks a bit better, the black area is kind of a blur-not so defined.

• Like 1

For that you want EricJ's addon. He has PVS14 like that-it actually looks a bit better, the black area is kind of a blur-not so defined.

Can u please tell me witch on should i download? Is it in weapon pack?

Awesome to hear! We are open to any suggestions folks have on how to handle things and improve it.

Would you be willing to mess around with post processing and colors? I quite like what Dslyecxi has done with his custom NVG script. It would be awesome if you're willing to tackle something similar. 

• Like 2