Ooh, the beauty of this meadow makes me dream of being a post-apoc sheperd/goat herder! :hehe:  

This can be a great gaming experience for persistent gamemodes, e.g. build corral, build stables, guard against predators & AI opponents... 

And all this combined with the other systems you plan to implement ofc - keep going, man! This will be sooo :icon_dj:

16 hours ago, tourist said:

Ooh, the beauty of this meadow makes me dream of being a post-apoc sheperd/goat herder! :hehe:

Well !! this wont be a game feature how ever you will be able to somehow somewhere at some stage construct your own settlement and expand it as you go which will feature live stock housing that obvs will need protecting along with the rest of your camp.settlement. So yes it will feature to some extent but that's not really been designed yet. 

and thankssssssssss your support is always appreciated and important :) 

Inventory Build 3, changed the layout somewhat. Still need to smooth the unit rotation out and re apply item description text since I managed to loose it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Inventory build 4. This build shows basic actions like eating integrated into the system. Along with some cleaning of the UI.

• Like 8

A bit of an update on some things in the works.

Apartment buildings that are WIP

Spoiler

cOp6pca.png

G9aMIdV.png

arsoTAf.png

9cflIYL.png

amt1Gp7.png

HH0MUdD.png

Farm House

Spoiler

7jfMelx.png

1Z3tmHt.png

Fence

Spoiler

rldJNj1.png

Ferns

Spoiler

rBRoF8x.png

LOQhclQ.png

Oak Tree

Spoiler

dxvfwtI.png

All of these done by @DL++

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

New trees completes with LODS 

5gaH2if.jpg

6xifxHx.jpg

o9G8R9K.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Hi all, Some more work on trees. 2 different models here. Had some issue with the lods and texture but thats fixed now. 

Still need to re make the bark texture currrently their using A3 pine trees bark as a placeholder. 

Testing with different terrain lighting 

Altis Lighting 

L0nFBb0.jpg

j07UHm6.jpg

lrgNAqJ.jpg

8ycChRz.jpg

And Ulak my own terrains lighting 

n2R6D8l.png

fL4t1gk.png

rjzpkbE.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Looking real good, I can imagine those trees will look epic amongst some mountain valley fog. 

• Like 1

It should be really great wandering and fighting , inside this forest !

This looks great DL++ !

• Like 1

Melee sword. Standard issue secondary melee weapon for the H.E.L (human extinction league ) Fighter units. 

0aE4jxm.png

Ww7I3hY.png

Materials still to be tweaked. Animations still to be made for it. This will be built into my melee systrem seen here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

A few small updates from @DL++!

Little scene using my river water planes and my custom lighting, and @Arma3CUP trees. Trees are place holders until I have finished my own autumn trees.... one day

24JTlbd.jpg

Lillypads for my ponds. Few veriants to cover the different weather regions on the terrain.

1iXGEkB.png

w6Pe5Hd.png

CqVGbfE.png

cAjlPwy.png

Sculpting River banks to test and use in game to break up the river edges a but and give some immersion.

Oe4Zotg.png

GDNu6sl.jpg

pqdhVSt.jpg

UzuoHvh.jpg

Leaf Clutter Patches

3L9nJXw.jpg

MVr3oqZ.jpg

Wpefuso.jpg

aWaDdKm.jpg

BnbJPpa.jpg

CpP6g2s.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

THX 4 sharing - a truly stunning level of detail you put in this map - and a truly titanic amount of work, too!!!:respekt:

• Thanks 1

Testing improvments with rain particles. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Is there some death penalty implemented into this sp scenario? I want something to motivate me from dying less and so that it won't be a simple save reload when i die...If its too complicated, then that is fine. 

8 hours ago, lv1234 said:

Is there some death penalty implemented into this sp scenario? I want something to motivate me from dying less and so that it won't be a simple save reload when i die...If its too complicated, then that is fine. 

Yes there it designed/planned 

Im building it in to difficulty settings so at the hardest difficulty you will loose everything on your charecter But it will also auto save at that moment to so you cannot go back again (subject to testing ). Lower difficulty levels will not auto save so youll be able to go back and re load the save file. 

Might also add a number of death counts wich might effect things in game such as the speed you heal and or something like that but I havent planned much beyond the difficutly area yet. If you have some ideas please hit me jup on discord all ideas are welcome. No Cure Discord in my signature below 

• Like 1

Some more test with rain this time on refraction. Still WIP

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

small update on the interaction system. Adapted it to now handle ammo crates and vehicles, vehicles still needs work to allow for options.

• Like 2

Character creation ui first build. Hopefully aiming to apply age variation with new faces. 

Bb0f0cU.jpg

hqu8Hlo.jpg

• Like 2

Latest shots from the terrain including new sat map and river tech. 

V517ksT.jpg

ipptNe9.jpg

EBAHsOz.jpg

s7vhRGA.jpg

kTJ4719.jpg

M9taWxI.jpg

oPYMg0H.jpg

aYkSnVZ.jpg

B7Z1HVl.jpg

htSfOGh.jpg

Sat map and clutter color blending 

ofn0B0G.jpg

Overcast lighting tweaks and custom rain 

pr9BgsW.jpg

udNuuWI.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

The custom interaction seems promising and nicely done 👍

If you dont mind a few questions:

• Did you hardcode the memory positions or how do you handle the display and interaction with objects?
  • Is the inventory mainly an interface adjustment or did you also script the container handling (object<->player) to some extent?