4 hours ago, diehardfc said:

Big thanks to Basher for creating this mod. It's very nice to have the option to use USSR forces for historical campaigns and cold war scenarios, and the attention to detail is impressive! For some reason, the only faction that shows up for me in the editor and as Zeus is the Limited Soviet Contingent in Afghanistan, under OPFOR. I don't see the Soviet Forces anywhere, and I'd like to make use of the woodland camo as opposed to the desert on the Roche map. It happens whether I use the Armaholic download or the Steam Workshop download. Does this happen to anyone else?

Take a look to the last version's changelog :

Removed: European theater Soviet Army
Removed: Border Troops KGB USSR
Removed: 6B3 with VOG pouch

Hello everyone!
At this ambiguous time for each of us I want to bring some positive (or negative) for you. After long vacation I want to update my first work in Arma 3. So, the new version is out. Check your Steam for it. 
Sadly, but some fixes probably broke your mission. Give me know if you need full class list, will do my best to fix my fault.

Changelog:

Added:
- 6x30 binoculars (thanks to Lennard)
- KLMK texture to Gorka-1 (thanks to Stagler)
- Gorka-2 texture
- Gorka overall faction and groups config 
- KLMK suit faction and groups config 
- Mi-24P (green and camo version) in faction config
- Mi-8MT camo in faction config
- 6B3TM-01 stringtable
- some more bugs and errors
- wounds texture for M88
- some RD variations (bedroll, PKM and additional pouch)
- new panama hat variation
- Sergeant with NSPU scope

Changed:
- Russian radio protocol (from Contact DLC)
- Pouches shape
- Ural (fuel) ChDKZ texture to khaki
- Units positions in groups

Fixed:
- BRDM-2 wheel texture bug and decals
- "['', , '']" error
- BTR-70 MP decal number 

Updated:
- SSh-68 variations textures
- pouches texture
- M88 texture
- M88 TTsKO texture
- M88 Military police texture
- TTsKO pilot suit texture
- some names
- 6B3TM-01 texture
- 6B3TM-01 weight
- Faces config
- RD 54 texture
- RD 54 weight
- VDV patch texture
- Editor preview images
- Panama materials
- Panama hat distance and shadow LODs
- 6B3TM-01 distance and shadow LODs
- RD-54 distance and shadow LODs
- Pouches distance LODs
- RD-54 icons
- Uniforms icons
- 6B3TM-01 icons
- Headgears icons

Also I want to recommend for you one of the best (in my opinion) mission maker who makes great missions about War in Afghanistan. I hope you enjoy those missions like me 😃

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2062013412 - Rockfall
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2085523168 - Silence of the Hills

Of course screenshots:

K2TsiaF.png

DdtDace.png

jgZzrP9.jpg

If you will find any bug, give me know.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Thanks for the update, Basher. This looks really good. Is it possible to use them as a faction without the Panama hats showing up? Most everything else looks okay to use them for other regions (Eastern Europe, Chechnya, etc.) but the Panama hats seem to have rarely been seen outside of Afghanistan. I would moistly like to use them for Cold War scenarios using Hetman War Stories on maps like Livonia, Weferlingen and Leskovets.

8 hours ago, scimitar said:

Thanks for the update, Basher. This looks really good. Is it possible to use them as a faction without the Panama hats showing up? Most everything else looks okay to use them for other regions (Eastern Europe, Chechnya, etc.) but the Panama hats seem to have rarely been seen outside of Afghanistan. I would moistly like to use them for Cold War scenarios using Hetman War Stories on maps like Livonia, Weferlingen and Leskovets.

In current build you can find some equipment for those scenarios. Maybe I will add faction config for them, but I can't promise anything. 

5NV0N6d.jpg

• Like 5

Sorry, but the authors do not accidentally left version 1.2? The update you've removed a lot of elements, as a result there was a crash in my company, I created three years. Alas, I have not made a backup of the old version, and the changes in the update mode became for me a very unpleasant surprise. It is impossible, I get the old version of your mod?

On 5/22/2020 at 7:28 PM, Pokrishkin7 said:

Sorry, but the authors do not accidentally left version 1.2? The update you've removed a lot of elements, as a result there was a crash in my company, I created three years. Alas, I have not made a backup of the old version, and the changes in the update mode became for me a very unpleasant surprise. It is impossible, I get the old version of your mod?

Is it?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1ie1YtbsfhNZlpyeGZMMDdoVzQ/view?usp=sharing

No Unfortunately. This is version 1.4, and version 1.2 was a medical bag in a backpack slot, the shape of border guards. Actually I have the company of a frontier post in the Far East - and the real story of the attempt to contamination of our border towns from China in the the mid-80s - if I'm not mistaken natural plague. Hardly a second Damanskiy not happened.

К слову можно по русски... 🙂