Sign in to follow this  
fizzyeh

Altis map glitched

Hey, I have a problem with my arma 3, the Altis map is glitched, terrain textures washed out, no weapons, characters, and no objects (see images) I also got Tanoa and it works well there.  Already reinstalled the game, it is still the same... Help pls  Edit: Just checked and now Tanoa is the same too...

http://imgur.com/a/au4vO

http://imgur.com/a/zt2zw

Hello,

as I can see you are playing on a multiplayer server.

Have you got the same problems if you just open the editor and place yourself somewhere on the maps, or play some single player scenario or the campaign?

If you don't have the same problems, there seems to be some server side settings that may cause these visibility issues (e.g. render distance).

Best regards

• Like 1

This is strange.

Are you using some modifications? If yes, please deactivate all of them in the Arma 3 Launcher and try to reproduce that issue again.

I would recommend that you verify the integrity of your game cache via Steam.

• Like 1

I've seen this before when setting object viewdistance to the shortest setting. Might wanna check that setting

I've seen this before when setting object viewdistance to the shortest setting. Might wanna check that setting

Hey there,

even on the lowest settings possible it does not look like this. There seems to be another problem. It looks like that all kind of assets (buildings, trees, random objects) are missing.

I hope the fizzyeh will reply if the above steps helped.

• Like 1

When you click Editor to select a map, does any kind of icon display next to the map name?

Wow-that is a strange one. As others above have said, verify the integrity of the game cache, turn off ALL mods, try putting object view distance settings higher. Does this happen on modded maps as well do you know?