Sign in to follow this  
jappie2

Force detecting units

Hey guys!

I've got a bit of trouble creating a mission. I'm using Ryan's zombies and demons mod, however the question isn't specific to that mod.

Basically, i've got a mission with multiple players roaming around freely. I want the enemies, that are placed in groups randomly around the map on the editor, to start heading to the nearest player to attack him. 

However, the zombies and demons mod zombies don't work well with arma waypoints, and even if they did they still wouldn't head for the closest player at all times.

They do, however, start moving towards a player when said player has been spotted by them. Hence my TL;DR question:

Is it possible to force set a unit as detected? I want all the players (15) to be detected by the zombies at the start, and during the whole mission. They'll handle moving to the player, i just need them to KNOW the player is there, so that they can always move to him.

Is there a way to set this?

Many thanks in advance,

Jappie

This would have been the solution. They do indeed instantly see me when i use reveal in a trigger, unfortunately the zombies from the mod don't seem to attack unless target is in visual range. 

Thank you for the help anyways! I guess this is impossible to get done with this mod.