Yuval

[CO-10] Assault on Zargabad 3

ghPGtDb.png

[CO-10] Assault on Zargabad 3

Assault on Zargabad 3 is a remake of the missions of the same name by Dj Otacon. Assault on Zargabad 2 is a mission me and my friends had played for a long time, several times. It is, infact, perhaps our favourite mission for PvP. It has its ups and downs but it was fun never the less. 

This remake is supposed to bring the action in Zargabad back, merging all the new systems of End-Game and the newer CUP mods. 

Features

• The new respawn and revive system updated to the Apex' DLC standards (Apex is not required).
  • Respawning vehicles in main base and in several key locations around the map.
  • AI framework that uses VCOM AI (and Driving) and a revised version of EOS to spawn and manage AI behaviour.
  • Zones system that represents whether an area has hostiles on it or not, and notifies you once you've liberated an area.

Required Mods

• CUP Addons (Units, Vehicles, Weapons, Maps, Core)
  • CBA_A3

Special Thanks

• Dj Otacon - Creating one of the best missions in ArmA and inspiring me to make this mission. 
  • genesis92x - Making great AI behaviour mods that helps improve the AI realism in missions. 
  • BangaBob - Develop an amazing system for spawning AIs, that provides a base for the AI spawning system in the mission's framework. 
  • Our Crew: Yuval, Nir, Yaniv, Matan and Nick for helping me test the mission and giving me a player's perspective. 
  • Me, Yuval: Putting the pieces together, creating the framework and the mission.

License for Content

All authors of content used in the mission file are aware of the usage of their content.

The mission framework is provided to you by me (Sidney) with additional content made by genesis92x and BangaBob. The content of the framework (Inside the folder - "Framework") currently is a work in progress and will be updated in future missions. Therefore, the framework is not to be used from the files of this entry. This subject may change according to newer entries using my framework and to contributors of this workshop who may want their content out of the framework.

Download Links

Steam Workshop - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=765001958

Armaholic - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31636

Mediafire - http://www.mediafire.com/download/rb5on39moexc0c3/AoZ.Zargabad.pbo

Changelog

Version 1.X (Ongoing fixes)

- Disabled console for all (Was left enabled)

- Fixed 8 player slots instead of 10 (Thanks Tuskegee_99th)

• Like 2

Just put this on my group's server. Looks good so far. I may be missing something but I only see 8 slots for players. The original post seems to indicate 10 slots. Just curious.

Just put this on my group's server. Looks good so far. I may be missing something but I only see 8 slots for players. The original post seems to indicate 10 slots. Just curious.

I'll check this out and see, perhaps I've accidently disabled or removed 2 player slots. Expect an answer tomorrow!

Edit: Thanks, I've updated the mission. Mentioned you in OP ;)