Sign in to follow this  
slaysoft

RHS airdrop HELP PELASE

Good day guys

I need your help :) I am creating some missions playing as russian army and I would like, so badly, to use supply by Airdrop Chopper. Exactly I need to do:

-Set up a russian chopper ---Mi8 for example---- with russian ammo/weapons boxes.

-Airdrop all supplies in a location using RHS waypoint or another way.

I would like to know how to do all of this in "virtual mode" and "not virtual mode".

My mission is currently stopped because I can't find the way to fix all of this. I was looking for information about, but I had not luck.

Thanks a lot in advance.

I used RHS cargo drop in my recent mission but it was with C130. C130 has an option to load cargo as attached to. I guess other vehichles of RHS has the same attribute. So set that option then put box in heli. All you need after that is putting rhs cargo drop waypoint. It supposed to work

I used RHS cargo drop in my recent mission but it was with C130. C130 has an option to load cargo as attached to. I guess other vehichles of RHS has the same attribute. So set that option then put box in heli. All you need after that is putting rhs cargo drop waypoint. It supposed to work

Thanks for your answer. Exactly how do you attach ammo boxes into a vehicle from editor?

Ok lets try it based on my case

Pick a c130 and put it somewhere. Now open its attributes at very down there is object specific section. There you can see the attribute "Attach Cargo". Tick that one.
Now create a box and bring it into c130's inside. It will snap to the floor of cargo part and will fly together with airplane. When it arrives to RHS paradrop cargo waypoint it will be paradropped

Ok lets try it based on my case

Pick a c130 and put it somewhere. Now open its attributes at very down there is object specific section. There you can see the attribute "Attach Cargo". Tick that one.

Now create a box and bring it into c130's inside. It will snap to the floor of cargo part and will fly together with airplane. When it arrives to RHS paradrop cargo waypoint it will be paradropped

Thanks a lot. Yeah I am trying and it works with C130, I am trying to do the same with russian side but there is no luck, I think because Rus faction doesn't have any cargo chopper/plane (Mi8 cargo - doesn't allow). Do you know if it is possible to do it if I use some kind of addon or something else?

I found a solution. I will write here, maybe somebody could use also in his mission :)

I tried to send Russian supplies by airdrop but with RHS, only C130 has airdrop option ON. So I was looking for a solution in forums; finally I found in some Beerkan's code lines.

1-Just create a trigger, put this ON ACT:

cargo = "B_supplyCrate_F" createVehicle getpos thistrigger;cargo setPos [getPos thistrigger select 0, getPos thistrigger select 1, 100];[objnull, cargo] call BIS_fnc_curatorobjectedited;

("B_supplyCrate_F" means the cargo) and (100 means altitude).

2-Set up any condition to activate your trigger and check results. You will here plane engine and you will see how your cargo is comming to you by parachute :)

Thanks everybody for help anyways.

• Like 1