Forgot to add the Setup/Example Mission. Its now added if anyone is interested.

Its ONLY to show how the system works is all, to those unfamiliar or confused. ;)

• Like 1

Negative. Sorry, just vanilla units and some RHS (likely outdated by now).

Not sure when I'll be adding other units. I think unsung is Vietnam stuff?

UPDATE

v0.3.2 Beta
=======================

CHANGED: Tweaked Infantry & HQ settings
CHANGED: Removed Auto-Map Open during Intel
ADDED: More Intel Items
FIXED: Looting & Intel Items (WIP
)

NOTE: The Enemy should now spawn in during Infil, making for a more intense, and realistic experience. It may bog down for a second or two if going into a particularly thick area, but its worth it.

• Like 5

Getting back to work...

Let me know how this is working or if there are any new requests.

Next on the schedule is adding several CUP Factions for the AOs.

• Like 2

Hi von Quest,

thnx for your mods.

Is there a chance to bringt all yout mods to the Steam Workshop?

Greetings

Johnny

Yup.

All projects will be uploaded to Steam Workshop over the next few months.

• Like 2

I'll look into adding User Custom Factions. It'll lose some quality, but I'm sure no one will ever notice.

You'll be able to use ANY add-on you wish (Unsung 'Nam, etc). Let me crunch some numbers and see what I can do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

That's great news VQ! We use RHS and Project OpFor primarily so it would be awesome to have those available.
Good to see you back. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Von Quest said:

I'll look into adding User Custom Factions. It'll lose some quality, but I'm sure no one will ever notice.

You'll be able to use ANY add-on you wish (Unsung 'Nam, etc). Let me crunch some numbers and see what I can do.

You the man, brotha!!

v0.3.5 Beta
=======================
ADDED: Aircraft Attack AOs
ADDED: MOVED ALL AOs from other projects into SCAR
ADDED: Delay Timer for Combatants
ADDED: Min/Max Distance for Combatants
ADDED: Civ spawner
ADDED: User Option for range, fuse, etc (for CORE infil)
ADDED: Enemy Defenses Module

CHANGED: Vastly increased the speed of setup
CHANGED: several misc tweaks, etc

• Like 4

Update:

Completely gutting and rewriting the scripts for this. Total overhaul. New ideas....

I might release the AO Module this weekend if I can ever find the time. In testing it passed with flying colors. The New SCAR works on ALL MAPs and ALL ADDONS! I designed it so YOU the player can just enter the details for ANY Mod/Addon so it will work with any and every Faction you want. Anything from 1969 Vietnam era to the far off future. Anything.

Stay tuned for more details in the next week or so.......

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Von Quest said:

Update:

stuff....

Awesome ...

Since I guess that we will be then also free to choose any faction for the enemy side in the mission generator module, will there also be a way to customize mission briefings generated by Socom module to match different settings like for example WW II , Nam , Halo etc. or will you make briefings completely generic so that they will match any kind of setting ?

Yup.

I'm going to be using the new setup for most projects where applicable. The player will be able to just plug-in the details for any Faction/Addon for other projects, including SOCOM. I'm going to cut it down and simplify it so its just a Generic Mission that will apply to all scenarios (for the most part).

Instead of stating a backstory, info, etc. it'll just say something like Destroy X. Or find the Boxes Marked Y. Or eliminate High Value Target Z. And so on.....

So it should apply to any map and era. Using the HVT for example, I'll set it up so the player can just enter all classnames the Mission will pick at Random to assign as the Target.

I'm also adding an option to Turn On a 'Task' option for missions for those who prefer the whole "Success" pop-up when completed.

Not only will this make updating and expanding in the future easier and faster... It gives the player ALOT more control on how they setup their own games.

• Like 1

Hey, couldn't an answer in this thread yet. Is there a way to avoid shwoing the markers fior the AOs in the setup process? My problem is that in this process all markers on the map are deleted, including the ones for the tasks of a dynamic mission generator (TRGM)

Are you using the current version? In the last update, all original markers are returned after the AO setup.

I have a New version coming this weekend. Found a few bugs in full game MP testing this last weekend.

I'll also add an option to just leave all markers on the map for those who want it in the next release.

After the setup, Original Markers are returned. If by chance the markers are placed during the AO setup, they are getting hidden in that specific layer. Just run the report to see them.

SHIFT + A  is for the user menu. Just select the Intel Report you want to run. Try "All" to see if that works.

• Thanks 1

I'm also adding an option to Turn On a 'Task' option for missions for those who prefer the whole "Success" pop-up when completed.

I'll also add an option to just leave all markers on the map for those who want it in the next release.

Great...I am defenetely one of those 🙂

v0.4.5 Beta
=======================
CHANGED: Re-Write of AO System! Supports ALL Factions/Addons!
CHANGED: Re-Write of Defenses System
CHANGED: Air AO removed; changed into basic Patrol/CAS (temp WIP)
ADDED: User Custom Config Path Option
ADDED: User Custom Classname Option
ADDED: Multi Layers per Category; INF1, INF2, INF3, etc
ADDED: Intel Layer Naming Option
ADDED: Marker Type/Color Option
ADDED: Spawn Distance Option
ADDED: Patrolling %  Option
ADDED: Patrolling Distance Option
ADDED: User Custom .sqf File Option
ADDED: Marker(s) Blacklist Option
ADDED: Log/Displayed Option (hide/marked)
ADDED: Cargo Options for Vehicles
ADDED: Custom re-write of Enemy Heli scripts

ADDED: Start Time Option

*note: massive 5000+ line re-write (WIP)

-------------

Hoo-Rah!!!!

Give this bad boy a shot. Massive Overhaul of both the Defense and AO Modules. I have more coming. Wanted to upload and get your guys' feedback. I'm re-writing the entire SCAR Project.

This should work with ALL Factions and Add-ons!!! I rewrote it so YOU the player, can select either a Config -OR- Classname Option per category. Just open the Config Viewer and Copy/Paste the config path (cfgGroups, East, OPF_F, Infantry)... or you can just enter in your own Classnames to make your own custom squads, units, objects, vehicles, etc. Since it grabs your own entrys, in theory it should work with every mod. Even if its config'd wrong.

You can Enter in your own Intel Name, Maker, Details, Classnames,  etc. to build/spawn your own custom Factions/Addons for any and all Maps. Make sure you read the Tool-Tips for each Entry/Option.

Downloading the Unsung Vietnam addon right now to test..... Any suggestions for the best/favorite maps in it? I've never used it before. I have my brother coming over this weekend, and we are going to do a LRRPs Mission into the Heart of Darkness.

Charlie don't Surf!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Awesome Von!! You the man, can't wait to try it. 

As for the Unsung mod, da Krong is probably my favorite map, I'd suggest that one. 

Thanks for the update!!

• Thanks 1