M. Capry

Arma 3 Publisher uploading mod error

So for the past 3 days I am trying to upload/publish a mod to the Steam Workshop. I select the mod folder, who should be correctly set up, and shortly after i've clicked the 'Publish' button and the uploading window appears i gives me an error message:

"Steam Client failed to process the operation:

Steam error code: 9

Steam error message: FileNotFound - file was not found"

What does this mean and how do i fix it ?

D2BXIPp

Ok so for some weird reason my Arma 3 Tools were set to Dev. build so i changed it back to normal and now everything is working! Thanks alot you saved me alot of time.

Hello,

what version of the Publisher / Arma 3 Tools do you use? It sounds like an issue that was recently fixed on the development branch (and was only on the development branch, never in the main branch).

I am having the same issue on the dev branch as well. just for a test a took a mod off the workshop copied it over and retry to publish it and got the same error. I did the same with an old mod I use to have and loaded on the workshop a while back and same error as well.

Capture.png

Hello breau,

sorry about the issue. We've found out that an incorrect version of Publisher was released with the latest Arma 3 Tools update. The tools suite should be updated soon with a correct version (it should be version v1.5.138374 or higher).

thanks you :)