S.Crowe

R3F Advance Logistics [Unofficial] [ACE3] - BETA

Awesome!, just need my hands on some documentation now to customise the purchasable items in creation factory!!

for those wanting documentation im currently looking threw the source and getting rudimentary documentation, but all the comments in the source is either stating that the function was modified or its in french which im working on translating the best i can but a lot of the french characters are missing so its a lot of guess work. as well alot of the variables are in french so it is sorta hard to understand the code by analyzing it. so it might tack a bit but.

Also for Mr.jizz there might me a problem with some of the customization as some of R3F is now packed into a .pbo and R3F relied on editing files inside the script for some of the customization you might not be able to, Im sure S.Crowe is working on a way to fix that and if not ill do it for him and pull request it on GitHub.  :)

• Like 1

for those wanting documentation im currently looking threw the source and getting rudimentary documentation, but all the comments in the source is either stating that the function was modified or its in french which im working on translating the best i can but a lot of the french characters are missing so its a lot of guess work. as well alot of the variables are in french so it is sorta hard to understand the code by analyzing it. so it might tack a bit but.

Also for Mr.jizz there might me a problem with some of the customization as some of R3F is now packed into a .pbo and R3F relied on editing files inside the script for some of the customization you might not be able to, Im sure S.Crowe is working on a way to fix that and if not ill do it for him and pull request it on GitHub. :)

I was just guessing that it was doing it by calling functions and passing your own array of items etc, unpacking n packing pbo's shouldnt be a problem if it needs to be hard coded, if you can make head or tail of it great !, i dont think itl be much longer for the official documentation in english haha

Any view on whether Duda's other addons can be integrated?

Am I blind or is there still no documentation?

S.Crowe seems to have gone quiet. Hopefully because of Real Life rather than anything to do with the fuss around licencing.

First of all, I wanted to thank the autors of the R3F advanced logistic mod for their work, I found a very good integration of the mod with ACE3.
I also wanted to thank the creatos of the mods that served as the base of R3F advanced logistic itself.

Is there any easy way to only use the towing and nothing else? 

So, currently i'm having a issue, I want to learn disable R3F interactions with a specific objet, a container, because in my opinion it's ridiculous that a soldier is capable of carrying it on his own hands.
Also, there is currently an error with containers of ammunition (as pictured below), I removed R3F advanced logistics and the error has stopped.
By the way, I wonder if someone could fix the Advanced Logistics factory??

WUWR1Se.png

That's a completely different mod and even if it'd work it doesn't have the emergency towing rope etc. thanks though.

Spatsiba, that's the towing mod SCrowe is using inside this logistics mod. He added a few more features to it like the emergency tow cable and custom lengths.

Spatsiba, that's the towing mod SCrowe is using inside this logistics mod. He added a few more features to it like the emergency tow cable and custom lengths.

I know which is why I asked if there's a way to only use towing + custom features without editing his work. 

Im going to take a wild guess and say this mod is dead in the water?

• Like 2

Just because an author hasn't replied to his or her thread in 2 months doesn't mean it's dead. Might be personal issues, vacation or just getting temporarily bored of Arma.

S. Crowe hasn't been logged in for one measly month. So give it some time, have a brew and relax.

It is a shame though that things have been so quiet with this mod after the initial flurry of activity. Would have been good to see a version with the rest of Duda's mods incorporated. I hope S.Crowe hasn't decided to quit.

• Like 1

hy
Are you developing it further? I ask because the documentation is still not there?

is this confirmed to work with Alive persistence / War Room?

is this confirmed to work with Alive persistence / War Room?

I cant get it to work with alive

Can you post a documentation ?

And hope the guys from madbull R3F do not mind their code remains their code, it's a improvement and Ace 3 compatible. Find it well and hope you go on?

Sorry to go a bit OT, but what exactly does notwork with the script version and ACE 3?  We dabble a bit with it on our clan server (ACE 3and the script version of R3F Logistics) andI have not run into any killers so far.  We don't use it a lot, mostly just for creating and hauling crates.

Well, first thing, the ACE3-interaction is preferable for all players using ACE3 as it is focued in one menu. Second thing, maybe little bitte subjective, I think the performance is a little bit better.

Further (and this may not be related to ACE3, maybe to other mods, I don't know), during the time we've used the script version and loaded boxes into vehicles (for instance), the box did not disappear and could not be moved until someone unloaded the ghost-box from the vehicle. This issue exists with the mod-version as well but not as often as with the script-version.

To be honest, if the script would have been updated on a regular base and maybe got some integration with other mods (e.g. ACE3-support etc.) as well as updated documentation and english comments, functions and variables in the code, I would switch back to script for sure.

• Like 1

Hi your mod makes since the load ace update problems, if one set certain objects goes the ace menu no longer