VII.Racetrack -ITA-

Mission Start with new respawn sistem

Hi all!

I've setted up a Mission using the new Respawn Menu System and it's working properly with the customized loadout, roles and everything.

The only thing that leave me with some doubt is that when I start the Mission (I use the dedicate Server) I spawn via-menu with the Respawn time too...

Is there a way to start the mission in the position setted in the editor (like a plane) and then spawn via Menù?

Thx all!

I havent had any issues using this code.

• How is the rest of your respawn set up?
  • What is it doing differently on a dedicated?

I havent had any issues using this code.

• How is the rest of your respawn set up?
  • What is it doing differently on a dedicated?

The rest of the Setup is done by the new menu System... 
I have placed 3/4 respawn_west markers in the map (wich works perfectly), 4 type of loadouts selectable at the respawn and the timer.

What's working differently is the fact that I spawned dead and my friend spawned out of the veichle whereas in the mission the start position were fixed IN the Airplane (RHS Mod - AC 130) assigned as passengers...

The problem is that sometimes act like this, sometimes act differently but when I host it works....

The fact that it works fine locally and can get messed up on a dedicated how you described leads me to believe that it is an issue with the order of events that is happening during the loading process.

Without actually looking at the files its hard to tell what you have going on in that regard.