Sign in to follow this  
ruin

How to call ai group with radio?

How do i call an ai group via radio to attack a specific place? I want to attack an village with my group and i want to make an second friendly group waiting nearby for me to call them with a radio to flank this place.

I believe that can be answered with a ~3 second search on google :PAnyway, use a trigger that has its activation by set to one of the radio codes and sync that trigger to a waypoint of your AI group.https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Eden_Editor:_Trigger

Wow i searched for hours and days on google, and i play arma since operation flashpoint and i never noticed that there was an radio code trigger... Poor me. . i feel so stupid now.

They're not as common anymore, but radio codes used to be a big thing in OFP. In fact you couldn't complete some missions without using them.

Maybe you just forgot :P

They're not as common anymore, but radio codes used to be a big thing in OFP. In fact you couldn't complete some missions without using them.Maybe you just forgot :P

Well a mission from opf gave me the idea to implement the radio code in my mission :)

There was an mission in ofp where you had to plant explosives on the road to destroy an enemy convoy and after you have destroyed the convoy, a large group of enemies with a shilka were heading towards your location and you had the option to radio call a group of friendly soldiers to ambush the enemy force that was heading towards you. That was the most memoriable and most epic mission in ofp.