M. Glade

These Buildings

Don't get me wrong, I love the new Apex Buildings. They're awesome, look great aswell. But one thing pisses me off, ALOT. 99% of Apex buildings only have half the interior, I don't know if this is a performance thing or a labor-cut.

djQfZaX.jpg

Imo - I'd like to see a complete building, this Arab prince (above) doesn't like having a tiny little bedroom like that. Was this intended or are these buildings just like that for aethetics, thanks! I wanted to put this into a suggestion but I thought better in Q&A.

• Like 1

Intentional- when I first heard of the announcement that buildings would be like that I actually thought it would be a good thing, as I assumed the Tanoa buildings would have an interior similar to Takistan's buildings, with lots of rugs, shelves and brightly colored interiors, as I thought that would be a great improvement on Altis's white boxes, while still allowing AI movement and ease of use- can't collide with a rug on the floor can you?

But all the Tanoa interiors are just boxes still- they did great work on the actual streets, with clutter, trash in alleyways and such, and of course the air conditioners everyone loves, but the interiors got the short  end of the stick- with BI planning to not open up more structures, and adding locks and such to Dev-build buildings I really hope they take that as an opportunity to improve the existing Tanoa interiors visually. 

• Like 2

Intentional- when I first heard of the announcement that buildings would be like that I actually thought it would be a good thing, as I assumed the Tanoa buildings would have an interior similar to Takistan's buildings, with lots of rugs, shelves and brightly colored interiors, as I thought that would be a great improvement on Altis's white boxes, while still allowing AI movement and ease of use- can't collide with a rug on the floor can you?

But all the Tanoa interiors are just boxes still- they did great work on the actual streets, with clutter, trash in alleyways and such, and of course the air conditioners everyone loves, but the interiors got the short  end of the stick- with BI planning to not open up more structures, and adding locks and such to Dev-build buildings I really hope they take that as an opportunity to improve the existing Tanoa interiors visually. 

No rags, I just mean add more rooms lol. With Eden even the guy who has 5 hours and played Altis life can build an awesome interior. I just find it really limiting on the in-depth side with the lack of rooms, claustrophic to a person who really wants to do something with it (and keep it vanilla). I don't think, adding more rooms will have that large of an effect performance wise.

This has been discussed Ad nauseam on other threads, the reasons why this was done and why some didn't agree with it. Why don't you add your thoughts to one of those?

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/191448-disappointed-with-lack-of-interactability-on-tanoa/

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183573-the-struggle-enter-able-buildings-vs-nonpartly-enter-able-buildings/

Think they did the right thing as there is more variety now -just wish they all had damage models