ruPal

Blastcore remake?

Here we go, this is what I posted about earlier. This is a glitch that occurs with Blastcore every now and again.

Some context to this: Behind the black pixels hides an artillery canon firing in front of an MLRS unit which is also firing at the same time. I'm pretty sure this happens when 2 Blastcore lightsources pass in front of each other. In this cas the blast of an MLRS rocket and the muzzle flash of the artillery. 

You could try to replicate this yourself. I took this screenshot during one of the campaign missions of "The East Wind" campaign. I can't remeber what its called exactly, but its one of the last ones. Where you have to take the town and destroy the tank. 

agYJIi2.jpg

I'm liking where this is potentially heading.. a long overdue upgrade/update

• Like 3

Lol, so many wishes hope that something will happen with this mod :)

Probably, "as is" version on Steam Workshop with credits to Opticalsnare, as other illegal copies of a Blastcore. I don't have time to make a patch to original Blastcore 2 (

Kju helped me with a patch for original Blastcore 2 but that implementation has issues too and will take more time to support and edit.

what kinda of issues?

i did a config dump comparison and it had the same result as your modified full version

or do you mean other issues aside from the merge/patching config?

• Like 1

what kinda of issues?

i did a config dump comparison and it had the same result as your modified full version

or do you mean other issues aside from the merge/patching config?

My fault, kju. I have just rechecked and found mod inheritance issue (Blastcore_VEP_old instead of Blastcore_VEP). And now it looks pretty the same as standalone. Also found one paa file different in Blastcore and Blastcore 2. But i still don't know will it be easier to support it (add more changes into it).

Both versions were uploaded on Steam Workshop. Thank you for help. Special thanks to .kju!

Moderator, please, close this thread.

• Like 1

Both versions were uploaded on Steam Workshop. Thank you for help. Special thanks to .kju!

Closing - please report the post to let a moderator know. We don't necessary read every thread ;)

Could you please provide links to these versions?

As well as which the best (latest?) one to download.

Also it might be worth starting a fresh htread if you're now working on an updated version,

• Like 1