Uk SAS equipements

by 
Sakuraba

uk-sas-equipements-version-01-alpha-1_4.uk-sas-equipements-version-01-alpha-2_4.

378859201608221853391.jpg

Description:
This addon adds uniforms and dedicated custom equipment to represent UK SAS groups: 
You can find inside different uniforms and camos, one model of helmets and armor and some face wear

The retexture is focus on the CombatUniform mcam , H_HelmetB_light , V_PlateCarrierL.
new : wool wear , Jacket etc .. 
3 new gloves 
new shoes 
balaclava ghost 
bandna_mask 

and lot of more details 

camo : 
UK desert 
UK jungle 
Multi_cam 

i hope you will enjoy 

Installation:
To install the Uk SAS equipements you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.

Included files:
Saku_Gear_GB.pbo

Steam Workshop:

Subscribe

dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e8a4lsghm2dk2d7/AACEn0wE-qikFRjhGlGTeYyBa?dl=0

Credits & Thanks:
Special thanks to: 

-"teriyaki and zabb" for PCU model 
- BI's forums. 
- Bohemia Interactive Studio for this great work. 
- Armaholic 

License / Disclaimer:
@Saku_Gear_GB 
It is forbidden to import the content of this mod to an other game. 
Models are property of Bohemia Interactive Studio. 
Textures are property of ....every one ! 

Changelog:
v1.1
armor value adjusted
add: Kerry armor model
add : Kerry compact bag

v1.0
- release

Forum topic:
Armaholic forums

• Like 4

Great to see you started a thread here-I have been using this gear since it released and I really like it.Good work mate :)

• Like 1

hi ineptaphid , you"r welcome !

"I have been using this gear since it released"

really glad to hear that  :wub:  ... because the SAS mod was not my first plan , it was the French Special forces mod , but i like the UK SAS , and they was the teacher of the French Commando marine in 1944 , so i"m proud to contribute a bit to this legendary units !

futur plan for UK mod

Snow units ,

261746201609140230481.jpg

if some one have some photos for more detail for  uniform 

Edited by Sakuraba_fr
  • Like 1

hi ineptaphid , you"r welcome !

really glad to hear that  :wub:  ... because the SAS mod was not my first plan , it was the French Special forces mod , but i like the UK SAS , and they was the teacher of the French Commando marine in 1944 , so i"m proud to contribute a bit to this legendary units !

futur plan for UK mod

Snow units ,

if some one have some photos for more detail for  uniform 

Finally a snow camo WITH glove.... LOVE them.!!! Thank you.

• Like 1

I especially love your skeleton gloves, shoes and sweaters. Great mod!

• Like 1

Hey dude!

Your stuff looks great! I was wondering, where did you get your DDPM pattern?

Cheers!

Ltf
I especially love your skeleton gloves, shoes and sweaters. Great mod!

ahah ..cool because some people don't like them so much ...  for sure they're  not the best choice for a desert operation , but i like them ^^

"zagor64bz"

hi !

Oh ! people love custom gloves ...Cool , i made some....  

for the shoes it's a bit harder but this is  my next plan

;)

just a small retexture to give them a new look 

615926glovesArctikMLco.png161464glovesCAMMLco.png

615926glovesArctikMLco.png

• Like 2

Ltf

ahah ..cool because some people don't like them so much ...  for sure they're  not the best choice for a desert operation , but i like them ^^

Are you kidding? They are perfect and i love them. Maybe it's because sweater+dpm pants reminds me captain price. I don't care if its more visible or not. They fit perfect in night missions

• Like 1

upgrade almost done !

New uniform Winter_MTP + new camo MTP for helmet

and of course full white uniform

white balaclava  , face-wear , goggles etc ...

Royal Marine Commando training in France Mountain ^^ 

temp:-25° 

al: 3200m

361362201609161952421.jpg

528484201609161640121.jpg

• Like 2

hi 

because no one are keen to share model ....(only "ZABB" take time with me and give a model ;) .. )
(great spirit... ) i have to learn a bit  to do it by myself..
So , you have to wait a bit for the next upgrade ...sorry

But I am on the right track to make a success ^^

I let you see the progress

567032201609201040461.jpg

627910201609201043111.jpg

cheers

• Like 2

hi !! 

ok .... i found how to import and play a bit with the models from arma sample ....so i decided to add few more equipments in the next upgrade:

- glasses

- armors with holster on chest

-  helmets (A2) , shemagh  ...

...and snow uniforms  .

advancement :

643138201609220004321.jpg

336643201609221810231.jpg

• Like 4

Looking good mate :) If you need someone to test stuff before release-let me know.

• Like 1

To make these units look more amazing ,could you add a metal mask to them?  Ballistic?  It may be very cold in the AO.

Will be useful with all SAS related stuff on can think of.tnx

But this is an SAS addon-they dont wear metal hockey masks. Also-a metal mask will not warm your face in the cold :D It will freeze and stick to your face.

• Like 4

Special thank "teriyaki and zabb" for PCU model !!

Great to hear you have that PCU model-It looks great but could do with a few extra camos-it is only in grey and OD in Tryks addon. Cant wait to see what you do with it

hi !

I would like to share my disappointment  has subject of the division in this community ..

since i started to create my addon only one help me a bit and share work with me... "ZABB"

but when i asked to , Road Runner ,VSM , Cunico , adacas , warden_1 etc ...to share model , like a simple shemagh or simple helmet .... every one say no or just don't reply  ...great !!!

the idea is  "use my addon or leave !"

i spend lot of time to give something nice , but without help i think i'll stop after the next upgrade... 

i never thougth to find this  division in this community

Sakuraba  :)

hi !

I would like to share my disappointment  has subject of the division in this community ..

since i started to create my addon only one help me a bit and share work with me... "ZABB"

but when i asked to , Road Runner ,VSM , Cunico , adacas , warden_1 etc ...to share model , like a simple shemagh or simple helmet .... every one say no or just don't reply  ...great !!!

the idea is  "use my addon or leave !"

i spend lot of time to give something nice , but without help i think i'll stop after the next upgrade... 

i never thougth to find this  division in this community

Sakuraba  :)

There are not many person to give time or patience to create mods for arma 3(compared to other games).I'ts sad to hear that man. Anyway, I am still looking forward to see the next update 

I hope you will not get too disheartened-you are making great stuff.I really enjoy using it. 

(I will see if I can get you some assets-PM me with what you need :) )

Contact me too if you need something. My models aren't perfect, especially older ones, but could be fine for SAS (my old RAV for example). I'm the original creator of some vests you could see in VSM, so maybe that's why you have been rejected as i'm sure Van wouldn't have any problem with sharing stuff. And don't let this make you quit, in the end working alone is sometimes a plus too... no one talks into your creations, so you don't have to travel around the world to punch those always unsatisfied ppl. :D

• Like 2

As spectik said-many of the people you mentioned asking for assets, they often do not own those assets and have gotten them from other people in turn :) Anyway what you have already is looking good-I am really looking forward to your Irish stuff too :D

• Like 1

hi !

First ,thanks very much for the offer , i really apreciate .. !

And... sorry for  last message but sometime when everyone say "no" to your request , you know it's a bit .......

but i understand the sutation of everyone ...and it was just a bad day for me ..

and my project is a bit big for a novice like me , so i take a bit more time , because a add something new every time i learn ...

"ineptaphid" , spectik  thanks again  :)

• Like 2

Hé Sakuraba,

Loving your work here, keep faith and do these frenchies too ;)

• Like 2