cenight

Problem with texture transparency

Hello,

I'am new here and i search on forum and read many manuals but have problem wich one i cant solve. In object builder i have all textures applied to model and have transparent like on this screen:

Ln1TM0g.jpg

but in-game i only see black backgrounds, i try wit mytexture_co.tga -> paa and witch mytexture_ca.tga  -> paa and didnt work.  What i do wrong?

LIOwQYK.jpg

Sorry for my bad English. Cheers

They are converted from 32bit PNG files, i think they have this channel because in buldozer in object builder all works great.

i try this before conver it to paa so i name myfile_ca.png to convert to myfile_ca.paa and still the same like on second screen.

Use 32 bit .tga with alpha channel and _ca suffix. Also select the faces that are supposed to be transparent in OB and go to faces > move top.

32bit tga with alpha channel, faces moved to top and still not working ;) anyone some ideas?

32bit tga with alpha channel, faces moved to top and still not working ;) anyone some ideas?

Did you make a mask in the alpha channel where you want the transparency?

• Like 1

i think no?  i use irfan view and paint.net but its not working, what program  will can do that?  or maybe know some tutorial?