You want x64 version

According to this thread : https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Extensions

you have to change "_RVExtension@12" reference  for 32-bit extension to "RVExtension"  for 64-bit "

you can find this in the source file at this line : https://github.com/mistergoodson/OCAP/blob/master/extension/OCAPExporter/OCAPExporter/Class1.cs#L64

Of course you need to target x64 environnement in your compiler and rename the generate dll as ocap_exporter_x64.dll

You can download the new compiled dll Here if you  want  ;-) :http://www.clan-gos.fr/files/ocap_exporter_x64.dll  

Thx MrGoodson for your amazing work !!!!

• Like 3

On 3/4/2017 at 11:35 PM, GOS ToF said:

You want x64 version

According to this thread : https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Extensions

you have to change "_RVExtension@12" reference  for 32-bit extension to "RVExtension"  for 64-bit "

you can find this in the source file at this line : https://github.com/mistergoodson/OCAP/blob/master/extension/OCAPExporter/OCAPExporter/Class1.cs#L64

Of course you need to target x64 environnement in your compiler and rename the generate dll as ocap_exporter_x64.dll

You can download the new compiled dll Here if you  want  ;-) :http://www.clan-gos.fr/files/ocap_exporter_x64.dll  

Thx MrGoodson for your amazing work !!!!

Nice! will look into the instructions this week and try to compile it myself.

I need better resolution with large map. 

so I try level 7 zooming. All seem to be ok but web interface don t show the entire map. (only Some square upper left)

82fea5f4-22ec-11e7-8252-f8745c290830.jpg

Any idea ?

Have I read correct that at this stage its not possible to add maps manually?

I've done all that I believe is needed for GOS Al Rayak, however it still thinks the map is not installed.

It appears that you need to set both name and WorldName to the "WorldName" for it to work manually.

IE

{
	    "name": "pja310",
		"worldName": "pja310",
		"worldSize": 20484,
		"imageSize": 16384,
		"multiplier": 0.79984378051
	}

• Like 1

Note about 64-bit version of Arma server:
OCAP may crash the Arma server after an extended period of capture time. This is due to BI reducing the max size of arrays in the 64-bit update and therefore limiting the number of frames that can be captured in a single session.

Once I return from my studies (sometime soon after May/June), I plan on fixing this issue as well as others that have been reported on GitHub.

• Like 5

Any Idea when will the automatic transfer function be implemented? 

I gets this error, 

ErrorMessage: Include file userconfig\ocap\config.hpp not found.

On 5/20/2017 at 7:01 AM, NivZiv said:

I gets this error, 

ErrorMessage: Include file userconfig\ocap\config.hpp not found.

you got to move that userconfig to userconfig folder in your game's root 

Any word on the "Server Crash after extended period of time" fix?

Would a work around be to just loop an export script every 30 minutes or so?

Apologies for being MIA since the last OCAP update. I've been busy with finishing studies, graduation, moving house, and landing my first (proper) job (woo!).

So, I've been wondering what to do with OCAP. It's currently in a broken state (since the A3 64-bit update) and requires a bit of an overhaul on the backend. However, before I get things working again (and continuing with general development on OCAP), I want to know whether this is actually something worth investing my time into, as I don't have as much time as I used to.

Please let me know (either here or via PMs) if you're a fan of OCAP, and if you'd like to see continued development. I'll make a decision based on the responses.

Cheers guys!
MG

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mistergoodson said:

Apologies for being MIA since the last OCAP update. I've been busy with finishing studies, graduation, moving house, and landing my first (proper) job (woo!).

So, I've been wondering what to do with OCAP. It's currently in a broken state (since the A3 64-bit update) and requires a bit of an overhaul on the backend. However, before I get things working again (and continuing with general development on OCAP), I want to know whether this is actually something worth investing my time into, as I don't have as much time as I used to.

Please let me know (either here or via PMs) if you're a fan of OCAP, and if you'd like to see continued development. I'll make a decision based on the responses.

Cheers guys!
MG

I would say yes, please do, but I have no idea how much work that would involve.  :)

Have to say I've missed OCAP, it became a helpful part of debriefs and was a useful way of seeing how things could have been done better/differently. Was a staple of 3CB debriefs and it was always fun to see all the sections moving and engaging and gave an incentive to stay in formation to see which section was the best :D

Of course, I have no idea the levels of work that would be required and would say that you should only work on it if it's something you'd like to do.

Hey there.

Despite the amount of work which would have to be put into this, I would honestly love to see OCAP return. My own group was looking forward to getting this implemented to see how our progress is during missions and how to learn from simple or dire mistakes, we usually write AARs so people can discuss how mission flowed followed with extra tips for the mission maker or to our own members in general, we originally wanted to add this but the problems which cropped up with the 64Bit update brought some issues. OCAP is a great little tool for current and potential future communities, it'd be great if the support would be continued for it, so I'll go for a yes.

Though, I do agree with MrBagel. Aslong as you feel you're up for it rather then forcing yourself to do it would be better overall.

Would definitely like to see this return.  It was invaluable during mission debriefs and as a training tool.

That was great mod, something very needed in our coop/pvp games. I do hope you will continue your work on this mod and expand it. 

Myself and about 20 of my community members are huge fans of your work. We used it for every mission. 

Me and the other ~30 guys of my team just discovered yesterday this mod. We were very happy in advance to be able to use it to debrief our events ...

As a developer IRL, I know that it could be very boring to rework the core code, but in the end I am always greatly satisfied when I do this on my projects.

I wish you will continue the development of this mod.

Sorry for my bad English, I am from France.

OCAP == awesomesauce.

Our small group misses it with a passion :)

On 9/19/2017 at 6:23 PM, mistergoodson said:

Please let me know (either here or via PMs) if you're a fan of OCAP,

We love it. It's the AAR tool we couldn't even ever dream of having. Seriously, it's awesome and please continue working on it.

On 9/19/2017 at 11:23 PM, mistergoodson said:

Cheers guys!
MG

I'm a fan, I'm just waiting for it to be un-broken before I want to spend my time on it. I have been looking forward to using it, so I hope you get some time available and make OCAP great again.

Please continue developing this awesome tool! We use it all the time in our community. I've been looking forward to your return.

For God's sake. do not stop working with it.
It's the best tool to see what you really did during the game. Because sometimes you may wonder what you do, but you bring clarity:don12:

• Like 1