Variable.A

Arma 3 Science Fiction Map

I am working on new 20x20km Si-Fi map for Arma 3. It will have elements of various alien planets found in H movies. Lots of custom structures planned. Map will hopefully be suitable for mods like OPTRE

So far this :

arma3_2016_09_09_09_44_31_27.jpg

arma3_2016_09_10_20_38_22_50.jpg

arma3_2016_09_10_20_40_26_57.jpg

arma3_2016_09_10_20_41_38_27.jpg

arma3_2016_09_10_20_46_00_33.jpg

adult photo sharing

I am open to any good ideas for locations within Arma limits ;)

• Like 42

Damnnnnn .... Looks awesome

When Haleks sees this it will make his day :)

• Like 3

Damnnnnn .... Looks awesome

When Haleks sees this it will make his day :)

Indeed; man it's gonna take me 10 years to complete all the projects I have! :D

WWII, post-apo, sci-fi stuff... I'm loosing my mind guys!

EDIT : One request I may have... It's probably not feasable in Arma, but having an actual alien sky would be a nice touch : new constellations, new satellites (anything but the moon), or even a giant gaz planet... ;)

• Like 7

Ooh a one to watch for sure, good luck with this future gem :D

Man... Those floating rock formations are going to be so much fun to fly in(to)!

• Like 1

Woah. Speechless. Never thought arma would be suitable for these kind of projects ;p Keep going mate, this looks amazing !

Can't imagine how fun it should be to make an air fight in these rocks !

Ohhhhhhh , me likey.

I will never say no to some caves in the jungle, maybe a spaceship crash site? Areas that make interesting story missions are always good in my book :)

Oh this looks splendid! Cannot wait to try this out! :D

Good luck with this masterpiece!

If those rocks are walkable...

Hello sweet sniping position lol

• Like 2

That tower reminds me of the movie named Oblivion (2013). The map is very interesting. So far so good. :)

Now that on looks really fun. I once mulled an Apocalypse Now-style story, set on Pandora (from Avatar) and featuring US space forces being sent in with the best military hardware Earth has to offer, in the best US tradition... then getting bogged down in guerilla warfare, once again following the best US military tradition. :)  Humans in general and Americans in particular hate being kicked out of anywhere, especially if there are corporate interests at stake. Those floating rocks look remarkably Pandora-ish, I have to say. If you have a river somewhere in there, I'd be all over it. :) Blueskins don't surf! 

Man this looks good, and I'm just coming off of a replay of Mass Effect trilogy. Now all we need is a Mass Effect unit addon (please, Arma gods, make it happen!).

Now we just need everything form Avatar movie and it will be done :D. Nice pics and terrain i will definitely try it!!

Best regards DonbassCZ

This is not a request, but I would see a field with craters whose walls protect the flora of very strong winds outside: the craters are places where life/flora can develop and go from one to the other would require a set of tunnels / or tubular structures to move.

Just an idea that inspires me your beautiful screens.

• Like 1

Are those Tanoa Rocks flying in the air? I thought they are still locked?

Anyway looks awesome :)

My only issue with this map is the floating buildings, Kinda would prefer placing the floating buildings where we wanted in a mission. Especially if people wanted say a more natural feel and a "fresh discovery" vibe. or a horror vibe

• Like 1