ARMA_AC Arma 3 anti cheat & admin menu by
[utopia]Amaury

Description:

Arma_ac is an anti hack "scripts only" project with an admin menu , easy to use and configure .
At the beginning it was just an anti cheat for my own server but after the server has closed . 1 year later i just wanted to share my old project , i updated it a little and here i'm.
According to the MIT license , you are completly free to copy , modify and use all the scripts in this anti hack , you just need to keep my name in the project.

Features: 

-Admin menu

• Logs menu with all the AC logs displayed.
  • Admin menu to adminisrate the players (heal,kill,ban,kick,...).
  • Objects creation menu : allow the admin to spawn vehicles , objects , weapons.
  • Console menu where you can enter script lines.
  • Config file maker , helps the user to create his config.hpp file , really easy to use.

-Anti cheat

• Allowed weapons system.
  • Allowed vehicles system.
  • Chat filtering system : can filter ip , url , words entered by the user in the chat bar.
  • Variables detection system : will eject the user with the non listed variables.
  • Allowed displays system : users with uncorrect displays will be kicked.
  • Bad files system : detect cheat files in the arma 3 folder.

Installation:

Create a description.ext file in your mission folder and add this code :

1. #include "ARMA_AC\config.hpp"
  2. #include "ARMA_AC\Menu\Menus\menus.hpp"

Note : some conflits can happen with the mp_config.hpp if the CfgRemoteExec class already exists , to fix it just merge the content of the 2 classes in 1.
Don't forget to add your UID to the config.hpp file in admins[] , and check the config.hpp file .

Create a init.sqf file in your mission folder and add this code :

1. #define AC_FOLDER (getText (missionConfigFile >> "ARMA_AC" >> "folder"))
  3. if(isServerthen {
  4.     [] execVM (AC_FOLDER + "\initServer.sqf");
  5.     if(hasInterfacethen {
  6.     waitUntil {
  7.       !isNil "ac_fnc_log"
  8.     };
  9.     [] execVM (AC_FOLDER + "\initClient.sqf");
  10.   };
  11. }else{
  12.    [] execVM (AC_FOLDER + "\initClient.sqf");
  13. };

Then copy the Arma_AC folder in your arma 3 mission.

There is an example mission included with the download.

Notes:

This project is compatible with aclogger https://github.com/AmauryD/aclogger an extension who creates .log files for arma 3 (this is recommanded to install it but not necessary) .

Project link (github) : https://github.com/AmauryD/Arma_AC with more infos .

You can contact me on contact@utopiagaming.org .
Do not hesitate to tell me if there are bugs , performance problems or other things , ...

I didn't really know where to post this thread , it's not a mission , it's not a single script , it's not really server administration , ... so tell me if it's in the wrong place .
  • Like 3

Thank's claws :) .

Don't hesitate to tell me if you are putting the anti hack on your server , i can help if you have questions .

Amaury

I really think this is awesome that someone is contributing an up to date anti cheat for free for arma server admins to utilize!

With that said I have had a couple issues:

I followed the instructions as best as I can and logged into my server and received the welcome admin screen however it was just stuck on a black screen that said loading but it would not load.

Also it says to press shift+ >< to access the admin menu. I may be having a brain fart and misreading this but I do not have an "><" key.

Unfortunately I have had to go back to my mission that does not have arma_ac included tor the time being but I was hoping that someone would give me some insight into what i might be doing wrong.

Thanks!

Hey named_dude ! ,

I tried to contact you by MP you didn't read the message.

Like you said , i didn't know that that the key '><' doesn't exist on some keyboards , so i changed the anti cheat key to "SHIFT + O".

If you want to edit it in your current mission just replace these lines in your ARMA_AC/ac_functions/fn_receiveAdmin.sqf.

If you want to replace it manually , just replace this in ARMA_AC/ac_functions/fn_receiveAdmin.sqf

systemChat "shift + >< key to open the menu.";

(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler["KeyDown",{
_code = _this select 1;
    _shift = _this select 2;
    if(_code isEqualTo 86 && _shift && (getplayeruid player in (getArray (AC_CFG >> "admins")))) then {
        if not dialog then {
        ["ac_logs_menu"] spawn ac_fnc_changeMenu;
     };
    };
    false;
}]; 

by this , it should open the menu with shift + O key .

systemChat "shift + O key to open the menu.";

(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler["KeyDown",{
_code = _this select 1;
    _shift = _this select 2;
    if(_code isEqualTo 24 && _shift && (getplayeruid player in (getArray (AC_CFG >> "admins")))) then {
        if not dialog then {
        ["ac_logs_menu"] spawn ac_fnc_changeMenu;
     };
    };
    false;
}];

For the blackscreen problem , can you tell me what type of mission you're using ?

Normally , the AC doesn't make problems when you are in admin (you can check the .RPT file for errors).

PS : For some reasons i can't continue to develop the AC during a few weeks , but i'm still there for some minor changes and questions.

Amaury