If you order the uniforms, vest, backpacks. You get a box that has a lot of stuff in it but no backpacks

• Thanks 1

Wow this looks amazing. Time to brush up on my French and give this mod a try :) .

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JoramD said:

If you order the uniforms, vest, backpacks. You get a box that has a lot of stuff in it but no backpacks

You are right, thank you for this feedback.

I just released a small hotfix to update OPEX to version 1.231.

Changelog:

• Fixed: ACE medical objects are now loaded as intended
  • Fixed: backpacks are now loaded into uniform crates as intended
  • Like 4

On 1/24/2018 at 5:52 PM, Gemini said:

You are right, thank you for this feedback.

I just released a small hotfix to update OPEX to version 1.231.

Changelog:

• Fixed: ACE medical objects are now loaded as intended
  • Fixed: backpacks are now loaded into uniform crates as intended

I'm getting an error message:

No entry

''bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/G_Balaclava_blk,scope'.

I'm then unable to click CLOSE and have to manually end the task via task manager as the game menu won't come up if I press escape. This happens in every OPEX map so I'm unable to play any of the maps, I have all the required dependencies.

Could you please check if your game and all mods are up-to-date ? If they are, could you share your .rpt file ?

There is nothing but the basic information into your .rpt files: please remove the "-noLogs" command from your game shortcut or untick the box in the game launcher to allow logs on the .rpt file.

9 hours ago, Gemini said:

There is nothing but the basic information into your .rpt files: please remove the "-noLogs" command from your game shortcut or untick the box in the game launcher to allow logs on the .rpt file.

Sorry forgot to uncheck it, here you go. This is one file with logs: https://mega.nz/#F!6cwETBaZ!lC1VSw347wYSzRKGvUwClg

Well, it seems there are no errors in your .rpt file caused by OPEX or scripts. There are 9726 warnings/errors listed before the mission initialization, I think there's a problem with your game installation or with at least one mod installation. Check it again on your local computer (and your server if you are trying to play online).

OPEX has been updated to version 1.232.

Changelog:

• Fixed: French vehicles should now be loaded everytime (for full version)
  • Fixed: AI ambient patrols shouldn't spawn just nearby players anymore
  • Fixed: toolkits are now available again in the armory
  • Like 2

Hello,

I see it that the CUP addons needed for playing this mission, however I noticed that one of the changelog you removed the dependecy. So could you tell me that it is possible to play it in Altis without CUP? Any other mods is ok to us. 

Thanks 
Sol

Hi,

Yes, Altis and Tanoa versions of OPEX can be played without CUP.

Edit: it seems there's an issue, I'll fix it quickly.

OPEX has been updated to version 1.233.

Changelog:

• Fixed: CUP is not essential anymore to play on Altis and Tanoa
  • Tweaked: players should not see flying civilian vehicles anymore

Post edited a few hours later.

OPEX has been updated to version 1.234.

Changelog:

• Fixed: enemy AT soldiers have now again loaded RPGs
  • Like 1

Hi,

1. it is possible to auto generate the task's ? Or it's always only switchable by myself

2. what is about HC ? not necessary or would you recommend it and when yes how "easy" to insert it

3. where i can define the units/vehicles for delivery area

thx , for answers ...

Hello!

I'm using light version with @ace and @task force.

-when I choose "take pakage - medic " the items "individual first aid kit " aren't converted to bandages and morphine.The complete version works well but gives you the advanced medic equipment even if is set the basic system.

-when I choose "take pakage - radio operator" No Long Range Radio is given to the player.

-without virtual arsenal enabled I cant find any GPS in armory.

Dont know if these are bugs and I can bypass them with virtual arsenal so are not a big problem...

My question is if the light version supports ACE and Task force or if I will find conflict (for example medic system)

Thank you and by the way I really like this scenario is an awsome work!

• Thanks 1

@HuTcH_GER

1. You have to manually start tasks - it's voluntary because most people prefer this way. But you can select the random parameter to select a random one.

2. To use HC, you have to buy a squad from the delivery area and select the "Enlist squad" option. This should add the whole squad to the HC menu.

3. Every units and vehicles included in OPEX can be customized in the "settings" mission folder. There are templates available in the "settings\custom" folder that are ready to use, with the instructions to enable them.

@ab_luca

- ACE and TFR are automatically disabled at this time if you select the light version. But I'll update it as soon as possible to allow this, so this should solve these issues.

- I didn't think it was usefull to add some GPS into any crate because every player has a GPS. But OK, it's not a problem to add a few ones with the next update.

Thank you for your message, I'm glad you appreciate OPEX !

• Thanks 1

@Gemini

thx for answers , but for the autogenerate i have no parameter to select. It's only avaible in full version ? I play the light version ...

Edit: Nevermind , i have found :) easyyy... sometimes i sleep with open eyes

• Thanks 1

Yes it's because it's the line that is selected by default :)

Amigo-6 Vor 1 Stunde (Steam)
Hello, we do have a problem with hosting this mission on our server. There is no problem with hosting missions in general, it is just this mission that is not working. Hosting it on a client-pc works fine. The problem appears with(isla duala) and without mods(altis light).
So if you want to join the server with the mission running you can select your slot and when you press continue it will start downloading some files. The problem now is, that it stops downloading after approximately 3Mb and kicks you out of the game. I hope you can help us. Also i do have the logfile here, if you need it let me know.

Hello Gemini.69, here is the rpt file from our server. http://www.mediafire.com/file/88nml1ph75l3lh7/arma3server_x64_2018-02-10_16-18-19.rpt

Thank you for sharing this file.

You said you're running OPEX without mods but it seems that a lot of error messages in your .rpt file are linked to ACE mod. Did you try to start OPEX without ACE to see if there was a difference ?

• Thanks 1

Hi Gemini, thx for your help. I tried it without loading ace. The problem is still the same. Btw - as i already mentioned - we had this problem on altis light version/vanilla game as well.
The rpt file of the latest attempt without ace is attached.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ju3ewkyxiwfx9xq/arma3server_x64_2018-02-16_12-08-42.rpt

with mod´s

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xo3h2c47qc2o37e/arma3server_x64_2018-02-16_11-36-49.rpt

Well, in these ones there's no error message linked to ACE anymore but in both case it seems that you server is blocked when trying to registering player in BattleEye (EServer: registering a new player).

Check if you server configuration is ok (if defined ports are the ones used by BattleEye) or try to disable BattleEye from your server.

Maybe I'm wrong but as I don't see major errors due to OPEX in your .rpt file I think the issue is not linked to OPEX itself but to the way you server is set up that may block something in OPEX initialization.

Hi there,

OPEX has been updated to version 1.235.

Changelog:

• Added: OPEX now supports Xnooz's Press Pack - this is optional and only usefull for users of this mod
  • Added: some OPEX data are now saved into .rpt file to help solving possible issues
  • Fixed: gear at startup is now properly loaded for every team leaders
  • Fixed: player is not considered as a renegade anymore after destroying the UAV (task 18)
  • Fixed: there shouldn't be any conflict anymore between AIS and ACE medical systems
  • Improved: vehicle spawning script
  • Improved: incognito script
  • Improved: a few other things
  • Updated: ACE, TFR and ACRE mods are now supported with the light edition (if they are installed and enabled)
  • Updated: some vanilla GPS are now available into support crates

OPEX_42.jpg OPEX_43.jpg

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Here is, again, a small update for OPEX : version 1.236.

Changelog:

• Updated: OPEX is now playable as vanilla (for Altis and Tanoa versions only) - but be aware, in this case some features are disabled)
  • Updated: the amount of units composing the enemy patrols has been adjusted for a better balance
  • Updated: thanks panel (thanks to @Payrot !)

As you can see, OPEX is now playable without any mod on Altis and Tanoa - even if I highly recommend to download all listed mods to enjoy the best experience. I thank again @Jack Ost who helped a lot.

Now, if you still didn't try OPEX, shame on you ! :f:

• Like 8

On 01.03.2018 at 11:16 PM, Gemini said:

Updated: OPEX is now playable as vanilla (for Altis and Tanoa versions only) - but be aware, in this case some features are disabled)

What in particular?

And what about vcom ai compatability? Not good i guess because of this

Optimized AI behaviour (thanks to R3F AiComTarget script)

By the way, thanks for great mission)

And one more question, i play with ace mod, but i don't like it's medical system(problem with ai sometimes) what if i just delete "ace_medical" modules this should work fine with OPEX?

• Thanks 1