Does anyone know how to disable AFAR? Or can someone explain how my friends and I can all see each other's Tactical Pings? We are in the same group/squad but even when we join the same channel (Group for example) no one can see anyone else's ping. I would love to just have the standard Arma radio functionality back.

Hi. 

Love this mod its everything we could want in a game. 

However I can't seem to get the install a wire missions to work. 

I can get inside what I believe to be the target building. However  can't find a option to install a wire can any one help. 

Bonjour a tous!

I dont know if someone can answer me, but in the official supported mod list, the mod Task Force Canada is supposed to be supported, but when i start a new game, I cant choose the canadian faction anywhere!! Is there a reason for it to not appear in the list?? 

Before you ask, yes, i've activated it in the mod list!

On 3/23/2020 at 4:35 AM, Gemini said:

If you have set the "gear management" option to "unlimited" at mission startup then:

• virtual arsenal is available from every crate inside the armory
  • virtual garage is available in the delivery area

Gemini items mod is required to enable the "primary needs" feature. So it's up to you to use it or not.

Anyway, thank you very much for the encouragements.

1. Is it possible to have gear management 'realistic' but have arsenal? 

2. When playing with realistic gear management, the only vehicles that show up in the garage are vanilla ones, despite a swath of mods that incorporate other vehicles, and are available when unlimited gear management is selected. 

Is it possible to ramp up the AI count or make it configurable?

For instance 5 players on and we have a Secure The Village, 2 AI and 2 trucks thats it.

Next mission Protect the Village, over 70 AI coming from 3 directions and friendly squads show up, took nearly an hour to complete the task <<<< This is what we want.

Very good mission 99% of tasks work but at least you can skip past if they get stuck.

Examples of stuck missions:

The Wire fails everytime even tho we in civilian clothes and walking.

Find the camp, even when everyone dead and searched it doesnt complete.

No issue as we can just cancel it and move on.

Only minor issue we have is we want more AI at objectives, the variance is off it can be 2 or 50.

Salut a tous,

J'ai un souci avec OPEX, j'ai beau avoir mis tous les mods, je n'ai pas la version complete lors de l'initalisation, est ce dut à la derniere maj ou l'ordre des mods, je n'ai aucun dlc activé et aucun autre mod en plus.

I have a trouble with opex, i cannot play the complete version, i DL all the mods, desactivate all dlc and no added other mods, but during the ini of the mission i have the light choice

merci

On 4/15/2020 at 12:54 AM, domokun said:

I would love to have more time to continue this project I started and developed alone since 2012 but there are things much more important in a man's life: if it's not already the case for you, I wish you to become a dad someday 🙂

Hope youre doing well

Hello

Does anyone or has anyone tried to add the CSAT, CTRG and AAF as the friendly playable faction for OPEX instead of the USA and would be willing to share his / her files pls or explain how this is done and what files need to be edited?

I tried to fiddle around with the parameters in the following files (I'm not a coder but I can copy paste and understand the basics) but I am still getting errors

OPEX.ALTIS/settings/friends/default.sqf

OPEX.ALTIS/scripts/gemini/fnc_params.sqf

What would be cool is that you could simply choose your faction as it happens in the DRO (Dynamic Recon Ops) missions you can download from the workshop, where all factions (west/east/civilian) are all dynamically loaded into three drop down boxes and you can simply select them from there.

Thanks

Bonjour

Est ce que quelqu'un ici a déja essayé d'ajouter CSAT, CTRG ou l' AAF au lieu des Ricains / OTAN et serait incliné de partager les fichiers svp, ou d'expliquer comment le faire?

J'ai essayé de changer les parametres dans les fichiers suivants, mais ce me donne des erreurs.

OPEX.ALTIS/settings/friends/default.sqf

OPEX.ALTIS/scripts/gemini/fnc_params.sqf

Ce qui serait superbe c'est que OPEX aurait un menu géneré dynamiquement, une liste parmis il est possible de sélectionner une faction comme dans DRO (Dynamic Recon Ops) qui est téléchargeable du Steam workshop.

Merci.

Dertien

Bug report.

In the hostage mission: "Rescue the Journalist";  his guards are stuck in "disable AI move" as in; they just stand still with no reaction, you could walk right up to them & shoot them one at a time. all they do is talk. is there a way to edit the individual missions, any one know? so as to DIY bug fix.

Hello dear forum members I have a question. I would like to place some more assets on the map that are of great importance for BWMod vehicles as well as vehicles of the Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany dlc which do not exist in the garage (for whatever reason). would that be possible if so how? Thank you for the answers

salut salut ^^ , j'aimerai savoir comme on peut installer le mod opex sur son serveur. 

sinon mod juste incroyable, complet et animé ^^ 

merci d'avance ^^