OPEX  --> Script --> Gemini --> fnc_dynamicsimulation.sqf --> "Group" setDynamicSimulationDistance 1000;
"Vehicle" setDynamicSimulationDistance 1000;

I'm not sur
I looked tomorrow if I find

well im trying to change it from 1000 to 5000, but im trying to figure out how to save it properly, am using the pbo manager, any ideas how to save it ?

Ok i saved the changed file in my documents and put it back to the pbo manager and overwrote the original file, now after i reopen the .pbo its on 5000

i replaced the pbo in my server but now there is extrem fog and i can barely see over 800 meters...

so it did not change anything, its still locked to 1200....what command should i put in the server.cfg to set it higher?

Hi,

My clan start to use this missions on our public server (linux) and I must say your work is pretty impressive.

Here is our modset:

• CBA_A3
  • ACE_3 + tracers
  • ACRE
  • OFRP

Our issue is an error spamming the server log:
10:12:03 File scripts\Gemini\fnc_isTeammateNearby.sqf [Gemini_fnc_isTeammateNearby].>
10:12:03 Error in expression <tance2D _entity <= _distance) && (_x in _allTeammates)>
10:12:03   Error position: <_allTeammates)} count (allUnits) > 0) th>
10:12:03   Error Undefined variable in expression: _allteammates

Do you have an idea on how we can resolve this issue?

1 hour ago, Artyom_FR said:

Hi,

My clan start to use this missions on our public server (linux) and I must say your work is pretty impressive.

Here is our modset:

• CBA_A3
  • ACE_3 + tracers
  • ACRE
  • OFRP

Our issue is an error spamming the server log:
10:12:03 File scripts\Gemini\fnc_isTeammateNearby.sqf [Gemini_fnc_isTeammateNearby].>
10:12:03 Error in expression <tance2D _entity <= _distance) && (_x in _allTeammates)>
10:12:03   Error position: <_allTeammates)} count (allUnits) > 0) th>
10:12:03   Error Undefined variable in expression: _allteammates

Do you have an idea on how we can resolve this issue?

I have the same problem but i don't use any mod, my OPEX mission is full vanilla

How does the evacuate civilians mission work?

Running ACE3.

We got 10 civilians into a truck (from the starting village) and moved them inside the green zone. Nothing happened. We had to 'arrest' them via ACE interactions to get them to enter the vehicle, because there was no other obvious way to do it.

Hi guys,

I have short question:

Where is the save file located for this misson?

Many thanks, I wish you all the best

On 5/10/2020 at 5:05 PM, tom4_atpl said:

Hi guys,

I have short question:

Where is the save file located for this misson?

Many thanks, I wish you all the best

HI man.

Maybe search in documents>> arma 3 - other profiles >>yourgamertag>>mp missions OR mission OR saved>>a3

😉

hey guys maybe someone can help me out, having issues with the sleeping bag and tent not spawning in the crate. when mission loads up i get the error "Bad Vehicle Type Gemini_sleepingbag" if someone has an idea of how to fix this would be much appreciated. oh and this issue is only on isla duala and kunjari. other than that they spawn in the crates for the other missions. thanks 🙂

Hi guys. My friends and me are testing a lot of mods , to create missions for us , etc. Like many others. Most of them are developpers , so they really enjoy to create script ... Like we say in french "pisser de la ligne de code" , and in english it could give something like "peeing codes lines". lol . 

But , during weeks , since they managed to make me entering in that game after years, I watched many french teams videos , like Typex's , RAckboy's, etc. And many of them tested the OPEX mod. Revelation. That's the next step for us. 

So for now , I'm testing it on my own , like everyone in the team tests mods to make a kinf of feedback after... You know the "music". 

And , for sure, it's the most incredible mod I've seen till now.... A base , a life inside , many interactions .... Perfect. Gemini ....Perfect. 

SO I have a many questions huhu. But one for the moment. We will certainly recrut a kind of commander. A man always in a room , looking at the map etc. And I saw that there is a live feed video screen. That looks perfect for us if this guy could follow some live actions for analysis. 
But for now , I don't understand how it works. 

I'm understanding that I need an enhanced Helmet, to make the video possible through the cam. But how can we see a second cam ? 
For now , my friends are not testing opex at the moment. I'm sure it will be in the next days. So I tried to spawn a guy from Zeus , put on him the same loadout as me, the enhanced helmet etc , make him joining me in the same team... But it doesn't work.... 

Does it work only with true players ? What am I doing wrong ? 

Thanx a lot for this mod , Gemini , again. It will give us hours and hours of fun , 'm'sure 'bout that. The GM of our games used to prepare all the missions , so without the surprise of the tango's locations, the knowing of the waypaths , too bad for him, he has not all the fruit of the game 😄. With such a mod , he will feel less control about the mission. Hope it. 

Thanx a lot for your answers ! 

Hi all , and first of all, thanx a lot Gemini, for all this work. 

As I don't find the information anywhere  , I allow myself to ask my question here , if someone could have the answer lol. 

For now , I'm on OPEX kunduz, training myself. And I was on a very f***** hard m ission. When I came back to the camp , my vehicule needed to have 2 of its wheels to be changed. 
I have the mecano speciality. A tool box. 

I went to the repair workshop , but nothing happened. I saw on a video that we just need to place the vehicule on the workshop so that he's repaired automatically .... 

Wel... I'm I doing something wrong ? I could change the wheels by my own , but each vehicule just has 1 wheel huhu. 

Thanx a lot for the answer :) 

Question: Is headless client supported for OPEX?

Hi there!

I notice that in SP mode, my player's avatar is mute, no voice command is heard, just the AI replies. I know it's quite boring to have the player's avatar voice ON when playing MP games, but IMO, it improves the immersion in SP and also serve as a double check, in the heat of a battle, when you listen to the command you just gave to your AI soldiers.
So, does anybody know a way to bring back the player avatar's voice?
Thanks a lot.

Bonjours, nous somme sur la missions opex lythium qu'on adore mais nous voudrions augmenter les paramètres qui touche ,vie ambiante,civil car ,enemy patrols, etc ....comme cela était possible avant sur les settings mission.Apres avoir essayer de changer differantes value aucun changement (aucun vehicules civil de visible etc)

hello good evening ,is anyone can give some advise how to increase all the value abouut civil ,civl car ,life ambiant ,enemy patrols  and more  ...thanks for helping we try change some value in the files but no result ,thanks alot  

Salut, déjà j'adore votre mod il est super j'arrête pas de jouer jour et nuit surtout avec les américains et jai une question est ce que il est possible de modifier les tenues américaines pour transformer les us army en us Marine merci d'avance 

Is OPEX using any sort of AI mod for my team AI? They seem to be sometimes fairly independent and not always follow my instructions. 

Anyone else having an issue where when a player gets in a vehicle it turn to a civilian one? The enemies don't shoot unless you get out.