Ahhh ok thank you, is there anyway I can save in sp ? Mid mission ? Sorry to be a pain but I do love your missions 😁

Yes.

Everything is explain in the FAQ.

Using the persistent save system disables the vanilla save system. So if you want to use the classic one, reset the mission and do NOT use the persistent save.

11 hours ago, Gemini said:

@shi4stone

This is already the case, demobilizing AI units in the delivery area funds back the intel.

just tested it i dont think demobilizing AI units actually refund intel (does not matter if i had enlisted unit, squad or as HC squad), did i miss anything?

return vehicles does give back intel.

Hi Gemini,

Do you think it could be possible to optimze heli transport approach. Rougly 50% of time I take/request an heli transport, he's been shot by rocket. So quite difficult to move fast on heavy map.

Thanks,

What do you think about securing the area before calling air transport ? 😉

Hi,

21 hours ago, Gemini said:

What do you think about securing the area before calling air transport ? 😉

Again this morning, area clear (nobody visible), and when I call the chopper, their are guys 600m behind a village and 1.1km. And again the chopper take a rocket 😞

Other points, Do you have already think to:

- add access to the tasks menu anywhere in order to do some in a row?

- add possibility to have an halo jump (with the AI player squad) like spec ops?

Are there anymore updates to come?  Love the work gets better by the day the more I spend time on it 

Hi Gemini,

Today I play with USA RHS  but I encounter strange camo from my point of view,

In Kujari, Infantry are in UCP uniform and Vehicules in Desert Camo, so Ok

In Kunduz, Infantry are in UCP uniform but Vehicules in Woodland Camo, is it right for Afghanistan?

In Lythium, Infantry are in UCP uniform but Vehicules in Woodland Camo, is it right for Afghanistan?

BR,

@Guillaume Massé

L'ami, tu peux changer de toi même ce n'est pas compliqué, j'ai fais personnellement pas mal de modif (base intégralement refaite en beaucoup plus petite, ajout de matériel que nous utilisons beaucoup, ajout de mine à fil aléatoire sur la map, ajout de véhicule, uniforme, etc etc) pour mon groupe car nous jouons beaucoup OPEX. Les modifications sont très accessible même ceux qui ne connaissent pas grand chose comme moi.

Cordialement

----------------------------------------

Friend, you can change it yourself, it's not complicated, I personally made a lot of changes (integral base redone in much smaller, addition of material that we have a lot, addition of lead mine on random the map, addition of vehicle, uniform, etc etc) for my group because we play a lot OPEX. The modifications are very accessible even those who do not know much chosen like me.

Cordially

On 4/7/2020 at 10:25 AM, shi4stone said:

just tested it i dont think demobilizing AI units actually refund intel (does not matter if i had enlisted unit, squad or as HC squad), did i miss anything?

return vehicles does give back intel.

Can you please confirm if demoblizing works as intended and refund intel? because when i tried it it does not give back the intel.

Thx!

Hi,

@shi4stone

42 minutes ago, shi4stone said:

Can you please confirm if demoblizing works as intended and refund intel? because when i tried it it does not give back the intel.

Thx!

Demobilizing unit and get refund work great for me

Hi everybody,

As my personal life has recently evolved, I inform you that I don't have time anymore for continuing OPEX development and support. Maybe I will try to fix a few things later but do not expect any new update or help soon.

If something is going bad with OPEX, you have to deal with it. I can only suggest to read the in-game FAQ and all the comments on the Steam Workshop or on the official forum: maybe the answer to your question is already there.

If necessary, just restart or reset the mission: in general this solves most of the issues.

I would love to have more time to continue this project I started and developed alone since 2012 but there are things much more important in a man's life: if it's not already the case for you, I wish you to become a dad someday 🙂

I hope you'll continue to enjoy OPEX as much as possible despite the possible bugs and issues 😉

Thanks again to the ArmA community for all the help and support ! Long life to ArmA !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Guillaume Massé said:

Hi,

@shi4stone

Demobilizing unit and get refund work great for me

do the AI disappear or just become a separate group and start walking away?

thank you for all your work that you offer us with OPEX for a long time, I wish you a good continuation, a big thank you for all the friend!

-------------------

merci pour tous ton travail que tu nous offres avec OPEX depuis longtemps, je te souhaite une bonne continuation, un grand remerciement pour tous l'ami !

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Gemini said:

Hi everybody,

As my personal life has recently evolved, I inform you that I don't have time anymore for continuing OPEX development and support. Maybe I will try to fix a few things later but do not expect any new update or help soon.

If something is going bad with OPEX, you have to deal with it. I can only suggest to read the in-game FAQ and all the comments on the Steam Workshop or on the official forum: maybe the answer to your question is already there.

If necessary, just restart or reset the mission: in general this solves most of the issues.

I would love to have more time for continue this project I started and developed alone since 2012 but there are things much more important in a man's life: if it's not already the case for you, I wish you to become a dad someday 🙂

I hope you'll continue to enjoy OPEX as much as possible despite the possible bugs and issues 😉

Thanks again to the ArmA community for all the help and support ! Long life to ArmA !

Congrats and best wishes! 🙂

Thx for giving the community such a masterpiece and be well in these crazy times ;)

• Like 1

Gemini, Thanks a lot for all the incredible ammount of work you have placed in OPEX!

Best wishes to you and your family!

• Like 1

On 4/12/2020 at 4:19 PM, Gemini said:

Hi everybody,

I would love to have more time to continue this project I started and developed alone since 2012 but there are things much more important in a man's life: if it's not already the case for you, I wish you to become a dad someday 🙂

Bravo et courage.

Fatherhood's the best and worst challenge in life.

• Like 1

Thank you for your kind comments guys, I really appreciate.

Take care of yourselves and of your families.

Well, since I'm unable to become a dad I guess I'll have to stick to this truly great piece of work. Wish you all the best!

Tried OPEX just this evening and absolutely fell in love with it. Maybe somebody can answer one quickie: How can a player save their stats etc.? The settings laptop is just accesible for the admin, but the FAQ says the players have to save for theselves.

Thanks...

Can somebody help me and tell me how i can change the viewing distance, there are multiple jets and aircrafts set on this mission and i want to use them but thats really hard, to not possible as the viewing distance is locked to 1200