?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

New flying experience! Flight model is hard, I've intentionaly made it as real as I could. If you want to change flight course, you need to hold button for few seconds to get any effect - you need to predict your moves in advence or it may be too late :-)

Known issues:
- AI drivers will crash, they can't handle the flight model.

Credits:
Model, confgis, scripts by me.

Thanks to BIS for tools and engine that makes this balloone fly.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Steamworkshop.jpg 
>> Subscribe <<

Respect my time I've spent building this addon and let me know before you're going to upload my mod anywhere. You can freely add it to any website if you add all informations about mod and credits, but only with workshop link (or any other sources I'll add), so no external download mirrors without my knowledge. Before you edit my config/pbo send me PM so we can talk about your intentions. Thank you for your understanding!

*If you want to use it on Altis Life, just link here your server/website so I can know about it. Have a nice flights! If you're asking your players for any kind of payment/donations, you can't use any of my mods. Thank you. 

• Like 14

Great! Just got this from the workshop-going to try it now :)

• Like 1

AWESOME!

I really like the flight model, good work!

Edited by [Dust]Sabre
  • Like 1

Hello there

Splendid stuff.

Zeppelins and spotter balloons next please!

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

This looks awesome!

This might randomly find its way into a unit mod pack in the future... :)

But the real question is can you shoot from it?

M32 + hot air balloon = poor man'man's AC-130

• Like 1

I'm suprised someone play it :D, I'm happy that you enjoy it.

@subunit

What do u mean? My English is pretty bad.

@OrLoK

I was thinking about it while making balloon, but I've something else that I realllyy want to make first.. ]:-)

@jaaxxxxon

I could make it possible to fire from it, but I don't really want to. It is just civilian thing, imagine soldiers with guns shooting from balloon :D no I can't do that to Arma.

I'll add something fun to this mod soon :)

• Like 2

I've added custom driver/cargo animations, now you can transport up to 5 ppl (driver + 4x cargo).

8657245AA34496605E85E9A360C945AD81C826EE

75143F2884B9B3BDD66D04283BCD81F9AC0AA07D

@ineptaphid

Yes this model looks good only at night lol:D Last one pic looks like real photo.

• Like 1

Nice. Wanted to make such a mod too a long time ago, but never went through with it, as I am too lazy to spend hours on figuring out model configs, etc. Luckily such a mod exists now.

Holy shit dude! This is fucking great. Just did a mission where a HVT is escaping by a gaz vhola just to jump into a baloon and sail into the horizon. 

If you like doing this stuff I think a Observation Baloon would be great.

(REFERENCE:)balloons-in-the-21st-century.jpg

It was just blender test to be honest, I'm curently working on new jet so maybe later... I'll think about it :p

It was just blender test to be honest, I'm curently working on new jet so maybe later... I'll think about it :P

Alright dude. :) I love the new posibilities we have with PIP and FFE now. Sling loading and a better (and worse) physics engine. ArmA3 truly was a step backwards that lead us forward, if that makes any sense. :P