Sign in to follow this  
Devastator_cm

Zeus object limit?

Hi All,

is there a limit of the object count on a map for Zeus?
I have a map where I put many units, objects, etc. 
Zeus is not working in dedicated server mode anymore. If I delete some objects it starts to work again..

Anybody had this before?

I rememberd that ArmA2 had a hard-limit of 144 units (AI units and/or groups), so this might be the case in A3 as well.

And I've seen at several streams that zeus players were unable to spawn more units/groups until they removed some (including dead bodies).

If this also applies to objects is unknown to me, although it might help to release the objects from zeus and send them to the server (eg. with Ares/Achilles mod).

I was not even able to open the zeus in dedicated server although it was working in mission review..

If i remember correctly, the eden editor has an 80 groups limit, maybe Zes has a similar limit.

If i remember correctly, the eden editor has an 80 groups limit, maybe Zes has a similar limit.

Why there's even a limit? AFAIK ArmA has unlimited possibilities of spawning - as far as your computer can do it, it should be possible.

It was not related to the units but one of the object broke it. There was standard open/close hatch&door module. I removed it zeus started to work but later on broken again. This time no idea what broke it though and have no power to start again deleting the things to find the problematic stuff 
pfffff