Sign in to follow this  
jamieb

ArmA2 to ArmA3 QE Class

Before Eden Editor, it was possible to use the ArmA2 Queen Elizabeth Class Aircraft Carrier on ArmA3 in the 2D editor (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12515), although since Eden, I'm not sure how I'm able to get it onto my games if it's possible? 

I know for the Atlas LHD mod, you can use this in the debug console:

create3DENEntity ["Object","ATLAS_B_LHD_Helper",screenToWorld [0.5,0.5]];

Although I'm not too sure of the equivlent for this QE class if an option?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Before Eden Editor, it was possible to use the ArmA2 Queen Elizabeth Class Aircraft Carrier on ArmA3 in the 2D editor (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12515), although since Eden, I'm not sure how I'm able to get it onto my games if it's possible? 

I know for the Atlas LHD mod, you can use this in the debug console:

create3DENEntity ["Object","ATLAS_B_LHD_Helper",screenToWorld [0.5,0.5]];

Although I'm not too sure of the equivlent for this QE class if an option?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Try replacing ATLAS_B_LHD_Helper with JDG_R08_Spawner

That must be the right one, thank you, but when I tried that, it actually crashed my ArmA? Got the error "The memory could not be read". So it sounds like that's the right class name to go with the debug console, but doesn't want to load into ArmA3. Any other suggestions to fix this too?

That must be the right one, thank you, but when I tried that, it actually crashed my ArmA? Got the error "The memory could not be read". So it sounds like that's the right class name to go with the debug console, but doesn't want to load into ArmA3. Any other suggestions to fix this too?

Not really, sorry. I thought that would work, but maybe there's a problem with the scripts used to patch the sections together now that it's trying to be used in A3. I don't do scripting, so I wouldn't be of much help. Best bet is to contact the mod creator, but since he doesn't appear to be active I don't think you'd get very far. Best of luck to you.