S.Crowe

Loadout Transfer 2

Update inbound (before Friday):

Fixes:

• Mission loadouts will now work (before they were getting nuked due to JIP)
  • Like 1

I was just wondering if the script version, via github, is in sync with the mod version. In other words, supports all the same features as 2.1.1 of the mod version?

In other words, supports all the same features as 2.1.1 of the mod version?

As I see, the script version from github is the same as the mod version. The Mod version is the scripts version packed to a pbo and propably called via an CBA XH.

So it should be the same, yes.

Is it possible to have different whitelists on the same crate dependant on roles?

Eg if your medic goes to the crate all they see is the options for a medic, no sniper rifles etc, but if your sniper hits the same crate they will only see sniper gear.

Or am I hoping against hope? 

First off i'd like to say, nice work! My group thoroughly enjoys this script. 

One problem i've been having is while it works flawlessly client side, i've been having some problems with the load \ mission function on our dedicated server. put plainly, it doesn't show all of the loadouts - currently it's displaying 5 out of 9. 

i have units placed off to the side with the following in their init; 

[this, "Squad Leader"] call LT_fnc_registerMissionLoadout; 

as well, because i only want some admin functionality and just the mission loadouts i have to following on the backpack heap i'm using as a loadout point;

[this, [false, true, false], true, false, false, true] call LT_fnc_addAction;

in my description.ext file i have the required configs;

//--- Mission Inclusions
#include "LT\LTcommon.hpp"
#include "LT\LTmenu.hpp"

and

//--- CfgFunctions
class CfgFunctions{
    #include "functions\cfgfunctions.hpp"
    #include "LT\cfgfunctions.hpp"
};

and as i mentioned before, it works perfectly for all the loadouts in client side - on a dedicated server however, 4 of the 9 mission loadouts are not listed. 

any suggestions? 

Theopolus AKA JESTER at Battleboys ArmA

Hey man,

I'm seeing slightly similar issues on dedicated servers. So I can setup the mission loadouts and test them from multiplayer in the editor. They work great. However once I throw that mission onto our dedicated servers, people can see them all, but when they use them they are naked.

Any ideas?

Hi, 

My unit has been using this script for a while now. We are having an issue blacklisting faces, voices and insignias. Is there any way to disable these?

Would you mind extending it so you can transfere Loadouts to AI Teammates? Best would be if you could selelct multiple AI same time and equip them.

Discovered your addon and got my whole group to begin using it- and its been fantastic! Thank you for developing this! Our prep to mission time has dropped significantly.

Something we were wondering about was if it was possible to enable the "Check Player" function for anyone to use. I know that's not the designed purpose of it, but we run a small number of people. Have you considered this before? If not, and you're not willing, that's fine. Its still a very useful addon. ?

I very much wish this mod had a feature whereby, in missions (not made by me) which provide 'virtual arsenal' it could intercept that and provide only Loadout Transfer features. That way people wouldn't be tempted to screw around in the arsenal all day long prepping for a missions. And might provide some load out control as well to prevent 'everyone wants to be a sniper' or 'one man army' loadouts.

Another question for anyone here...

I'm using the script version of LT2 in a mission. When I or a member of my group attempts to load a mission saved loadout they end up completely empty, just in their skivvies. I've set the object init so that only loading mission loadouts is available. When I'm logged into the server (dedicated) as admin then sometimes it works for me but still, sometimes not. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.