Sikario

Error withs mods in linux Arma 3 server

Hello, I have a server in ubuntu and other Cent os , the problem is that when loading the mods , not load. I have them copied to the folder arma3 servers . No mods everything works ok . Also I have a question, as I can see only users who are connected and disconnected not all server log . Also no where to copy the batleye to control the server through rcon . Greetings to all and thanks

use this line in the shh console:

./arma3server -name=server -config=server.cfg -port=2312 mod=@CBA_A3\;@task_force_radio\;@ace\;@FFAAV604\;@CUP Weapons\;@CUP Vehicles\;@CUP Units\;@CUP Terrains - Maps\;@CUP Terrains - Core\;@Advanced Urban Rappelling

Also I have a question, as I can see only users who are connected and disconnected not all server log . Also no where to copy the batleye to control the server through rcon . Greetings to all and thanks

I think your modline should looks like:

"-mod=@CBA_A3;@task_force_radio;@ace;@FFAAV604;@CUP Weapons;@CUP Vehicles;@CUP Units;@CUP Terrains - Maps;@CUP Terrains - Core;@Advanced Urban Rappelling"
  • Like 1

I think your modline should looks like:

"-mod=@CBA_A3;@task_force_radio;@ace;@FFAAV604;@CUP Weapons;@CUP Vehicles;@CUP Units;@CUP Terrains - Maps;@CUP Terrains - Core;@Advanced Urban Rappelling"

I just load this mods, the rest did not load.

@ CBA_A3; @task_force_radio; @ace; @ FFAAV604;

19:08:54 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Takistan\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item302/Entities/Item4.type: Vehicle class CUP_O_TK_INS_Soldier_FNFAL no longer exists

19:08:54 Missing addons detected:

19:08:54 CUP_CWA_Misc

19:08:54 CUP_Buildings_Config

19:08:54 CUP_AirVehicles_AN2

19:08:54 CUP_AirVehicles_C130J

19:08:54 CUP_CAMisc_E_WF

19:08:54 CUP_Misc_e_Config

19:08:54 CUP_CAStructures_E_Misc_Misc_Lamp

19:08:54 CUP_CABuildings_Misc

19:08:54 CUP_AirVehicles_UH1H

19:08:54 CUP_Creatures_Military_TakiInsurgents

so if first 4 loads corectly, it means you have typed wrong other folder names, chceck it again. I suggest you to delete spaces in mod folder names or replace them with "_".  Looks like it is spaces problem.

so if first 4 loads corectly, it means you have typed wrong other folder names, chceck it again. I suggest you to delete spaces in mod folder names or replace them with "_".  Looks like it is spaces problem.

nothing, I miss it and still the same, I still pulling the same mistake, I do delete the cups and on again ??? I bass on a computer with windows and from there it happened to filezilla server. Not already do ...

./arma3server -name=server -config=server.cfg -port=2312  "-mod=@CBA_A3;@task_force_radio;@ace;@FFAAV604;@CUP Weapons;@CUPVehicles;@CUPUnits;@CUP TerrainsMaps;@CUPTerrainsCore;@AdvancedUrbanRappelling"

regards

Helpme please!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had this problem today, the fix on my end wasn't too hard. Right now you're saying -mod=@CBA_A3; <~~ that semi colon is telling the computer "end line", you need a way to tell the computer "this group". Adding Quotations will fix that problem. 

The fix you want is to let the computer know that the semi colon is just a separator. Should look like 

-mod="@CBA_A3;@task_force_radio;@ace;@FFAAV604;@CUP Weapons;@CUP Vehicles;@CUP Units;@CUP Terrains - Maps;@CUP Terrains - Core;@Advanced Urban Rappelling"

Linux also gave me issues with spaces, so try renaming your folders to something without spaces, or including underscores "@CUP_Terrains_Maps;"

Thus far everything loads and is recognized, but something within CUP Vehicles is not being found properly (Mi-24 file) even though the version on my Linux box was pulled direct from my hosted server that runs it fine. 

If I can offer any further help shoot me a message on Steam, name is tierdisogni on there. I'm not on here much.

V  Direct Copy and Paste of original with proper grouping  V (if that doesnt work put underscores in place of spaces)

-mod="@CBA_A3;@task_force_radio;@ace;@FFAAV604;@CUP Weapons;@CUP Vehicles;@CUP Units;@CUP Terrains - Maps;@CUP Terrains - Core;@Advanced Urban Rappelling"

I have the same Problem server accepts everything except CUP mods.

My modline looks like this:

-mod=@cba_a3 -mod=@ace -mod=@acex -mod=@task_force_radio -mod=@acex -mod=@cup_weapons -mod=@cup_units -mod=@cup_vehicles -mod=@cup_weapons_ace_compat -mod=@cup_vehicles_ace_compat -mod=@acr_a3_cup -mod=@acr_a3 

And i get this error:

0:44:22 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Stratis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item334.type: Vehicle class CUP_USOrdnanceBox no longer exists
 0:44:22 Missing addons detected:
 0:44:22   CUP_Weapons_Curator
 0:44:22   CUP_TrackedVehicles_T72
 0:44:22   CUP_TrackedVehicles_BMP
 0:44:22   CUP_WheeledVehicles_BTR90
 0:44:22   CUP_TrackedVehicles_T55
 0:44:22   CUP_WaterVehicles_RHIB
 0:44:22   CUP_WaterVehicles_Seafox
 0:44:22   CUP_Weapons_AmmoBoxes
 0:44:22 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.CUP_Weapons_Curator, CUP_TrackedVehicles_T72, CUP_TrackedVehicles_BMP, CUP_WheeledVehicles_BTR90, CUP_TrackedVehicles_T55, CUP_WaterVehicles_RHIB, CUP_WaterVehicles_Seafox, CUP_Weapons_AmmoBoxes
 0:44:22 Mission BL_ACE_CO_@20_KZP1.Stratis: Missing 'description.ext::Header'

tried the thing with "" , tried  -mod=@cba_a3;@ace_3;@.............................................  and the server didnt  load any of the mods. with the line made as posted above it loads the mods, but only some of them.

Since you are on linux you have to lower case everything @CBA_A3 need to be @cba_a3

you can use this 

find . -depth -exec rename 's/(.*)\/([^\/]*)/$1\/\L$2/' {} \;

Also mods separation need too have a semicolon separation like this "-mod=mods/@cba_a3\;mods/@rhsafrf\;@mods/@rhsusf" (I use a mods folder that why there is a mods/ )

and also are you mods folder ch modded 775 ?

are you mods folder ch modded 775 ?

What?

I guess I'm just going to tag along here.

I've had this issue for ever pretty much.  I can get only 3-4 mods to load at a time. (I tried this like earlier this year with cup and couldn't get all the cup mods to load, now I'm trying to host a ops server for a group I'm in)

My startup line:

./arma3server -mod="@CBA_A3;@ace;@AdvancedRappelling;@AdvancedUrbanRappelling;@ALiVE;@Ares;@Burnes_MK10;@cha_c130;@CUP_Terrains;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;@CUP_Weapons;@DEGA_Static_Line;@EM;@FIR_AWS;@FIR_PilotCrewPack_US;@HiddenIdentityPackV2;@JS_JC_FA18;@Marine Expeditionary Force;@mcc_sandbox;@Nimitz;@NSS_Admin_Console;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@Ryanzombies;@USAF;3eden" -config=config.cfg -cfg=basic.cfg -port=2302 -autoinit -filePatching -enableHT -exThreads=7 -noLogs

If I try to -autoinit it goes into a infinite start/stop loop.  But if I remove my config file and -autoinit I can see my server only has 3-4 mods loaded in, in the bottom right of the server browser.  I tried different formats of the -mod in the startup line, such as -mod=@mod1;@mod2;@mod3 -mod=@mod1\;@mod2\;@mod3 -mod="@mod1;@mod2;@mod3"  I've even tried par files and got nowhere.

I'm also on a linux server, but I would like to say that it doesn't matter if your mod's folder name has capitals in it, as long as your startup line and mod's folder are matching.

I just spent another half hour getting nowhere..

Basically we're all having the same issue of mods not loading. (Mirek I'm sure your getting those errors because one of the cup mods didn't load)

I've been able to get a maximum of 4 mods loaded, sometimes 3. If I mix around the mods in the startup line, it'll load just the first 3-4 mods.  I've tried just ; and just \; and even with the quotes, or even a par file or par txt, it will not load more then 4 mods at a time.

Why can't we get our mods to load properly?  Why is it only loading 3-4 mods?

What?

Use  #chmod -R 775 /folder

If some mods can't be read or something else.

To all of you who can load some mods but 3/4 get loaded are you sure that this mod is in lower caser and have all his .pbo in lower case also ?

Use this in a folder who have Case sensitive problem :  find . -depth -exec rename 's/(.*)\/([^\/]*)/$1\/\L$2/' {} \;

Edit :

@Higgins try to make a "mods" folder I'm running like this

|--serverfiles

| |--mods

| | |--@mod1

| | |--@mod2

| | |--@mod3

| | |--@mod4

So I run  -mod=mods/@cba_a3\;mods/@rhsafrf\;mods/@rhsusf

Try to run like this and tell me if its work

@Higgins try to make a "mods" folder I'm running like this

|--serverfiles

| |--mods

| | |--@mod1

| | |--@mod2

| | |--@mod3

| | |--@mod4

So I run  -mod=mods/@cba_a3\;mods/@rhsafrf\;mods/@rhsusf

Try to run like this and tell me if its work

I tried this and it did work, but at the same time I decided to use less mods.  I had CUP units vehicles weapons, CBA, Nimitz, F/a-18 super hornet pack.  Most mods I've ever be able to load.

I think there a issue with some mods that I have that don't have keys, so I gotta figure that out yet.  But some mods that do have key, like ace and advanced rappelling and advanced urban rappelling... ace will allow the server to start correctly, but the other two require the -noLogs tag to load the server.  I've noticed when the -noLogs is added, it messes up the logging even tho it shouldn't because it's logged differently on linux and it also means the mods won't load right.  If one mods doesn't load right, it messes everything else up.

Thing is with these mods having the correct keys and such I have no idea whats wrong.  I had cup loaded and that didn't seem to have any capital issues, as every addon had a CUP in it's name.

(I've just noticed my group changed mods and we only use cup for terrains now)

Edit:I wonder if it has something to do with these mods not being server sided or something, but why would they come with keys then?  Then if you wanted it to be a required mod, how would you do that, then how do you even know if it's a client only mod...

Alright, I just learned some things...

Never use -noLogs  log files are your friend.  I have no idea why -noLogs allowed the server to start when it would crash otherwise... The only reason I was using it...

The in game server browser that shows what mods/expansions are loaded lie, don't trust it.  Read your log files to see if the server has successfully loaded the mods.

Basically what you were saying, DatSync, is what was wrong with it.  It was the pbo files that had capitols in them, but only select mods.  I was telling myself that that couldn't be it, as other mods were working and my logs didn't say anything.  Why is that you may ask?  It's because -noLogs doesn't tell you what mods are actually loaded and because the server loads up more, making it harder to read as there is more txt. (helps now that I know what to look for tho)

So basically the problem for some people is that one mod is having issue and messing everything else up.

You need to look in your rpt file or your linux version of that (don't remember the name) and look for "Cannot open file" (without the "")  Make sure you're not using -noLogs!!

Go to your mod's folder and make the letters of that addon file lowercase or whatever to match the name of the log "Cannot open file".

I only changed the pbo name and not the BISIGN file name... I will see how it works out.

I also found a key for one of the mods I use, and seems that I don't need a key 2 of the mods... Sofar

I need to test a bit more, but I hope I didn't jump the gun...

I guess I jumped the gun...  I'm giving up for now, but those were issues that had to of been causing some of the issues.

This is what my log looks like, a startup, then shutdown after being up for a minute or so.  It just kicks me and doesn't tell me why(didn't connect in this one).  Maybe I'm wrong about the expansion/mod list in server browser. (I thought a friend and I had a run in with it once) But it's only loading 3 or so mods now...  If they are loaded, I can't figure out why I can't connect and it keeps kicking me.

22:01:08 SteamAPI initialization failed. Steam features wont's be accessible!
22:01:08 Initializing stats manager.
22:01:08 Stats config disabled.
22:01:08 sessionID: 5702cf5e5bb1f2d17ec84cface04a06f42cf005e
22:01:14 Item STR_RHS_CFGWEAPONS_RIFLE_M4A1_afg listed twice
22:01:14 Unsupported language English in stringtable
22:01:14 Item STR_RHS_GROUPS_COMPANY_HQ listed twice
22:01:14 Unsupported language English in stringtable
22:01:17 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/DefaultDie/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RifleBaseStandActions, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleStandActions/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Crew/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMstpSrasWrflDnon/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->StandBase, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMstpSrasWpstDnon/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->TransAnimBase, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->AmovPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon_end/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->TransAnimBase, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon_AmovPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon_AmovPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon_AmovPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon_end/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMstpSoptWbinDnon/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->BlendAnims, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/BlendAnims/
22:01:17 Updating base class BlendAnims->, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\weaponswitching\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/BlendAnims/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscUnitInfo->RscUnitInfoAirNoWeapon, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfoAir/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscTaskOverview/controls/TaskOverviewAssigned/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/
22:01:17 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/
22:01:17 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/OverviewGroup/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonSearch, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/SearchButton/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonCancel/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonGameOptions/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuSteam, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonBuyDLC/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonRevert/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonOK/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/
22:01:17 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/controls/ButtonCancel/
22:01:17 Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
22:01:17 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/
22:01:17 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/
22:01:17 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/
Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/
Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceMid/
22:01:17 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceLong/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->Man, by a3\characters_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->All, by a3\sounds_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sound/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->Tank, by a3\armor_f_beta\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Tank_F/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->Car, by a3\armor_f_beta\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_F/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->Ship, by a3\boat_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ship_F/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->WhiteHead_01, by a3\characters_f_mark\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man_A3/CamoHead_White_01_F/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->WhiteHead_04, by a3\characters_f_mark\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man_A3/CamoHead_White_04_F/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->WhiteHead_05, by a3\characters_f_mark\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man_A3/CamoHead_White_05_F/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->WhiteHead_06, by a3\characters_f_mark\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man_A3/CamoHead_White_06_F/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->WhiteHead_07, by a3\characters_f_mark\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man_A3/CamoHead_White_07_F/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->WhiteHead_08, by a3\characters_f_mark\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man_A3/CamoHead_White_08_F/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->WhiteHead_09, by a3\characters_f_mark\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man_A3/CamoHead_White_09_F/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->WhiteHead_10, by a3\characters_f_mark\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man_A3/CamoHead_White_10_F/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->WhiteHead_11, by a3\characters_f_mark\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man_A3/CamoHead_White_11_F/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->WhiteHead_14, by a3\characters_f_mark\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man_A3/CamoHead_White_14_F/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->WhiteHead_15, by a3\characters_f_mark\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man_A3/CamoHead_White_15_F/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->WhiteHead_16, by a3\characters_f_mark\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man_A3/CamoHead_White_16_F/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->GreekHead_A3_01, by a3\characters_f_mark\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man_A3/CamoHead_Greek_01_F/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->GreekHead_A3_08, by a3\characters_f_mark\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man_A3/CamoHead_Greek_08_F/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->GreekHead_A3_09, by a3\characters_f_mark\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man_A3/CamoHead_Greek_09_F/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->AsianHead_A3_01, by a3\characters_f_mark\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man_A3/CamoHead_Asian_01_F/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->AsianHead_A3_02, by a3\characters_f_mark\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man_A3/CamoHead_Asian_02_F/
22:01:18 Updating base class ->AsianHead_A3_03, by a3\characters_f_mark\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man_A3/CamoHead_Asian_03_F/
22:01:19 Updating base class ->BlendAnims, by a3\soft_f_kart\kart_01\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/BlendAnims/
22:01:19 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/
22:01:19 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/
22:01:19 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/
22:01:19 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/
22:01:19 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/
22:01:19 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/
22:01:19 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/
22:01:19 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/
22:01:19 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/
22:01:19 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/
22:01:19 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_2/Controls/
22:01:19 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_6/Controls/
22:01:19 Updating base class HouseBase->Static, by a3\3den\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
22:01:19 Updating base class Strategic->Static, by a3\3den\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BagFence_base_F/
22:01:19 Updating base class NonStrategic->Static, by a3\3den\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HBarrier_base_F/
22:01:19 Updating base class House_F->Static, by a3\3den\config.bin/CfgVehicles/VR_Shape_base_F/
22:01:19 Updating base class House_F->Static, by a3\3den\config.bin/CfgVehicles/VR_CoverObject_base_F/
22:01:19 Updating base class House_Small_F->Static, by a3\3den\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Garbage_base_F/
22:01:19 Updating base class Wreck_Base->Static, by a3\3den\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Wreck_base_F/
22:01:19 Updating base class House_Small_F->Static, by a3\3den\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Cemetery_base_F/
22:01:19 Updating base class NonStrategic->Static, by a3\3den\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Scrapyard_base_F/
22:01:19 Updating base class NonStrategic->Static, by a3\3den\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LuggageHeap_base_F/
22:01:19 Updating base class Static->ThingX, by a3\props_f_exp\infrastructure\traffic\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_VergeRock_01_F/
22:01:19 Updating base class Static->House_F, by a3\structures_f_exp\cultural\basaltruins\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BasaltRuins_base_F/
22:01:19 Updating base class Static->Wall_F, by a3\structures_f_exp\walls\stone\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_StoneWall_01_s_10m_F/
22:01:19 Updating base class Static->Wall_F, by a3\structures_f_exp\walls\stone\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_StoneWall_01_s_d_F/
22:01:19 Updating base class Rifle_Short_Base_F->Rifle_Base_F, by a3\weapons_f_exp\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SMG_02_base_F/
22:01:20 Updating base class ->BaseSoundModeType, by rhsafrf\addons\rhs_sounds\config.bin/CfgWeapons/rhs_weap_pkt/manual/StandardSound/
22:01:21 Updating base class ->textureSources, by rhsafrf\addons\rhs_c_bmd_camo\config.bin/CfgVehicles/rhs_bmd2_base/textureSources/
22:01:21 Updating base class ->textureSources, by rhsafrf\addons\rhs_c_bmd_camo\config.bin/CfgVehicles/rhs_bmd1_base/textureSources/
22:01:21 Updating base class ->SoundsExt, by rhsafrf\addons\rhs_vehiclesounds\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Heli_Attack_02_base_F/SoundsExt/
22:01:21 Updating base class rhs_rscOptics_svd->rhs_rscOptics_m4, by rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_c_weapons\config.bin/RscInGameUI/rhs_rscOptics_pistol/
22:01:21 Updating base class rhs_rpg26_mag->rhs_dummy_mag, by rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_c_weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/rhs_launcher_dummy_mag/
22:01:21 Updating base class ->asdg_SlotInfo, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/asdg_OpticRail/
22:01:21 Updating base class ->asdg_SlotInfo, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/asdg_MuzzleSlot/
22:01:21 Updating base class ->Attributes, by rhsafrf\addons\rhs_c_a2port_armor\config.bin/CfgVehicles/rhs_btr_base/Attributes/
22:01:21 Updating base class ->textureSources, by rhsafrf\addons\rhs_c_btr70_camo\config.bin/CfgVehicles/rhs_btr70_vmf/textureSources/
22:01:21 Updating base class ->rhsusf_assault_eagleaiii_ucp, by rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_c_troops\config.bin/CfgVehicles/rhsusf_assault_eagleaiii_ocp/
22:01:22 Updating base class ->SoundsExt, by rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_c_a2port_air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Heli_Transport_01_base_F/SoundsExt/
22:01:22 Updating base class ->Turrets, by rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_c_fmtv\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Truck_01_base_F/Turrets/
22:01:22 Updating base class RHS_DShKM_Gunner->Crew, by rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_c_statics\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/RHS_LowTripod_Gunner/
22:01:22 Updating base class asdg_MuzzleSlot_65->asdg_MuzzleSlot_762, by z\ace\addons\flashsuppressors\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_MXC_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/
22:01:22 Updating base class asdg_MuzzleSlot_65->asdg_MuzzleSlot_762, by z\ace\addons\flashsuppressors\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_MX_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/
22:01:22 Updating base class asdg_MuzzleSlot_65->asdg_MuzzleSlot_762, by z\ace\addons\flashsuppressors\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_MX_GL_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/
22:01:22 Updating base class asdg_MuzzleSlot_65->asdg_MuzzleSlot_762MG, by z\ace\addons\flashsuppressors\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_MX_SW_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/
22:01:22 Updating base class asdg_MuzzleSlot_65->asdg_MuzzleSlot_762, by z\ace\addons\flashsuppressors\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_MXM_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/
22:01:22 Updating base class asdg_MuzzleSlot_65->asdg_MuzzleSlot_762, by z\ace\addons\flashsuppressors\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_Katiba_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/
22:01:22 Updating base class asdg_MuzzleSlot_65->asdg_MuzzleSlot_762, by z\ace\addons\flashsuppressors\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_Katiba_C_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/
22:01:22 Updating base class asdg_MuzzleSlot_65->asdg_MuzzleSlot_762, by z\ace\addons\flashsuppressors\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_Katiba_GL_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/
22:01:22 Updating base class asdg_MuzzleSlot_9MM->MuzzleSlot, by z\ace\addons\flashsuppressors\config.bin/CfgWeapons/hgun_P07_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/
22:01:22 Updating base class asdg_MuzzleSlot_9MM->MuzzleSlot, by z\ace\addons\flashsuppressors\config.bin/CfgWeapons/hgun_Rook40_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/
22:01:22 Updating base class asdg_MuzzleSlot_45ACP->MuzzleSlot, by z\ace\addons\flashsuppressors\config.bin/CfgWeapons/hgun_ACPC2_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/
22:01:22 Updating base class asdg_MuzzleSlot_45ACP->MuzzleSlot, by z\ace\addons\flashsuppressors\config.bin/CfgWeapons/hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/
22:01:23 Updating base class Rifle_Short_Base_F->Rifle_Base_F, by z\ace\addons\realisticweights\config.bin/CfgWeapons/pdw2000_base_F/
22:01:23 Updating base class Rifle_Short_Base_F->Rifle_Base_F, by z\ace\addons\realisticweights\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SMG_01_Base/
22:01:23 Updating base class MainTurret->MainTurret, by z\ace\addons\aircraft\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Heli_Transport_01_base_F/Turrets/MainTurret/
22:01:25 Initializing Steam Manager
22:01:25 Steam Manager initialized.
Global namespace not passed during: false
22:01:25 Error in expression <false>
22:01:25   Error position: <false>
22:01:25   Error Local variable in global space
22:01:25 ============================================================================================= List of mods ===============================================================================================
22:01:25 modsReadOnly = true
22:01:25 safeModsActivated = false
22:01:25 customMods = true
22:01:25 hash = 'E3A63442585F0F26F912B8B323C9919449C8E012'
22:01:25 hashShort = '29bdef23'
22:01:25                                               name |               modDir |    default |               origin |                                     hash | hashShort | fullPath
22:01:25 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
22:01:25                            ShackTac User Interface |            @ShackTac |      false |             GAME DIR | 088ecf6475efc135d6c9208903d71b6cc4c84241 |  82fbd1c1 | /srv/three/Steam/steamapps/common/arma3server/mods/@ShackTac
22:01:25                          RHS: United States Forces |             @RHSUSAF |      false |             GAME DIR | 2f346300316ae1bee109888385a77be1921fc48b |   4c30ccd | /srv/three/Steam/steamapps/common/arma3server/mods/@RHSUSAF
22:01:25        RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation |             @RHSAFRF |      false |             GAME DIR | a9f61612ce09e3eb050dddb477390bbdca8f6f96 |  86f4f4ea | /srv/three/Steam/steamapps/common/arma3server/mods/@RHSAFRF
22:01:25                                               @MCC |                 @MCC |      false |             GAME DIR | da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709 |  11fdd19c | /srv/three/Steam/steamapps/common/arma3server/mods/@MCC
22:01:25                           F/A-18 Super Hornet pack |  @FA-18_Super_Hornet |      false |             GAME DIR | da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709 |  11fdd19c | /srv/three/Steam/steamapps/common/arma3server/mods/@FA-18_Super_Hornet
22:01:25                                   @DEGA_Parachutes |     @DEGA_Parachutes |      false |             GAME DIR | 34cdd31e2c1cf9f2401692fe4574ab4293424827 |  c2a01ae6 | /srv/three/Steam/steamapps/common/arma3server/mods/@DEGA_Parachutes
22:01:25                          CUP Terrains - Full 1.2.0 |        @CUP_Terrains |      false |             GAME DIR | da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709 |  11fdd19c | /srv/three/Steam/steamapps/common/arma3server/mods/@CUP_Terrains
22:01:25                                       @Burnes_MK10 |         @Burnes_MK10 |      false |             GAME DIR | 660f587390e2343c61ba6df03040da9b41e3d129 |  7f89dc3a | /srv/three/Steam/steamapps/common/arma3server/mods/@Burnes_MK10
22:01:25                             Arma Enhanced Movement | @Arma_Enhanced_Movement |      false |             GAME DIR | c4341f676f19ffd6b8bbd4addef82a918ef0b84c |  bc4b1cf1 | /srv/three/Steam/steamapps/common/arma3server/mods/@Arma_Enhanced_Movement
22:01:25                          Advanced Urban Rappelling | @Advanced_Urban_Rappelling |      false |             GAME DIR | f89771ffb164eb32069350428c73bf5ace17fb12 |  7c4278a8 | /srv/three/Steam/steamapps/common/arma3server/mods/@Advanced_Urban_Rappelling
22:01:25                                Advanced Rappelling | @Advanced_Rappelling |      false |             GAME DIR | 35c56daaba7164fbaadb24b5715caf9216189348 |  7029c1d8 | /srv/three/Steam/steamapps/common/arma3server/mods/@Advanced_Rappelling
22:01:25                  Advanced Combat Environment 3.7.0 |                 @ace |      false |             GAME DIR | 1251197941f4565b6fddb807ccc6c88bfbb61113 |  a66ef771 | /srv/three/Steam/steamapps/common/arma3server/mods/@ace
22:01:25                       Community Base Addons v3.1.0 |              @CBA_A3 |      false |             GAME DIR | b71318eb6a168683fa1813d7559727089cc4850d |  3ce2736a | /srv/three/Steam/steamapps/common/arma3server/mods/@CBA_A3
22:01:25                                  Arma 3 DLC Bundle |            dlcbundle |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
22:01:25                                        Arma 3 Apex |            expansion |       true |             GAME DIR | 61bb8023710fa4aaffc832b931c49b70631174de |  ebd28e4e | /srv/three/Steam/steamapps/common/arma3server/expansion
22:01:25                                    Arma 3 Marksmen |                 mark |       true |             GAME DIR | 0971723f28503ceb2d8fe097a2544c0fb258d060 |  84da09ae | /srv/three/Steam/steamapps/common/arma3server/mark
22:01:25                                 Arma 3 Helicopters |                 heli |       true |             GAME DIR | d17b2a88ac41c5a119720fd3d221a782a70a1415 |  2305f73b | /srv/three/Steam/steamapps/common/arma3server/heli
22:01:25                                       Arma 3 Karts |                 kart |       true |             GAME DIR | c749aafea5426edb670fc5b77c0de405a9728b9c |  91d04a48 | /srv/three/Steam/steamapps/common/arma3server/kart
22:01:25                                        Arma 3 Zeus |              curator |       true |             GAME DIR | 6b019b4d61f82db3bb1bcbaf22f2b90522f076fa |  512c52af | /srv/three/Steam/steamapps/common/arma3server/curator
22:01:25                                             Arma 3 |                   A3 |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
22:01:25 ==========================================================================================================================================================================================================
22:01:25 InitSound ...
22:01:25 InitSound - complete
22:01:25 Dedicated host created.
22:01:25 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
22:01:25 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
Attempt to override final function - rscminimap_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdiary_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayremotemissions_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaystrategicmap_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaygarage_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayhostsettings_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycurator_script
Attempt to override final function - display3deneditcomposition_script
Attempt to override final function - display3deneditattributes_script
Attempt to override final function - display3deneditattributes_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayhostsettings_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayattributes_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaydebriefing_script
Attempt to override final function - rscunitinfo_script
22:01:30 [0,22.678,0,"XEH: PreStart started."]
22:01:40 [0,32.528,0,"XEH: PreStart finished."]
22:01:48 Error in expression <false>
22:01:48   Error position: <false>
22:01:48   Error Local variable in global space
22:01:48 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.214)
22:01:48 VoteThreshold must be in 0..1 range. Defaulting to 0.5
22:01:48 Host identity created.
[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 107410
22:01:48 Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
22:01:48 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
22:01:49 Connected to Steam servers
22:04:16 ../lib/Network/networkServer.cpp ClearNetServer:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
22:04:17 String id 2362 is not registered
Arma 3 Console version 1.64 : port 2302
22:04:17 
22:04:18 Critical:Destroying running thread!

I don't understand the "List of mods"  why do they appear there, but don't load up?

Startup line, with the mods folder and everything just like this, I got 6-7 mods to load, but they were other mods and I don't need them anymore.

./arma3server >>/srv/three/logs/log23.rpt 2>&1 -config=config.cfg -cfg=basic.cfg -port=2302 -filePatching -enableHT -exThreads=7 -name=server -mod=mods/@CBA_A3\;mods/@ace\;mods/@Advanced_Rappelling\;mods/@Advanced_Urban_Rappelling\;mods/@Arma_Enhanced_Movement\;mods/@Burnes_MK10\;mods/@CUP_Terrains\;mods/@DEGA_Parachutes\;mods/@FA-18_Super_Hornet\;mods/@MCC\;mods/@RHSAFRF\;mods/@RHSUSAF\;mods/@ShackTac

Use  #chmod -R 775 /folder

If some mods can't be read or something else.

To all of you who can load some mods but 3/4 get loaded are you sure that this mod is in lower caser and have all his .pbo in lower case also ?

Use this in a folder who have Case sensitive problem :  find . -depth -exec rename 's/(.*)\/([^\/]*)/$1\/\L$2/' {} \;

Still dont understand. What is #chmod -R 775/folder? Do i type it somewhere? or do i find it somewhere?

Where do i type the find . -depth -exec rename 's/(.*)\/([^\/]*)/$1\/\L$2/' {} \;? I dont have any comandline in filezilla. or do i type it to server startuup parameters?

Still dont understand. What is #chmod -R 775/folder? Do i type it somewhere? or do i find it somewhere?

Where do i type the find . -depth -exec rename 's/(.*)\/([^\/]*)/$1\/\L$2/' {} \;? I dont have any comandline in filezilla. or do i type it to server startuup parameters?

the "chmod -R 775 folder"  is to change the read and write and execute permissions on linux.  you can type "ls -l" (remove the "") when you're in your mods folder to see what the permissions are.  it should read something like.

admin-ben@DeSer:~$ ls -l
total 52
-rw------- 1 admin-ben admin-ben   40 Oct 15 01:27 Arma3.cfg
-rwxr--r-- 1 admin-ben admin-ben  567 Mar 13  2016 armaboot.sh
-rwxr--r-- 1 admin-ben admin-ben  334 Jan  6  2016 armatoot.sh
-rw-r--r-- 1 root      root         0 Aug 12 08:34 INVALID
drwxr-xr-x 8 admin-ben admin-ben 4096 Oct 13 20:54 Steam
drwxr-xr-x 9 admin-ben admin-ben 4096 Oct  6 18:10 ts3

When you enter the "chmod -R 775 mods" command (mods is whatever folder you're trying to change and don't put "" in it)  It will change the read a write and execute to something like "drwxrwxr-x"  Don't know what d stands for, but r is read, w is write, x is execute, it says it 3 times because 1 is for the user, then group, then other.  Linux can be a bit of a handful, I hope I'm correct here.

Basically, when you're looking in your mods folder with the "ls -l"  You're going to want something like the "drwxrwxr-x" for every mod folder, it should match your other arma 3 files I think.  All of the mods should have the similar permissions, with the same user and group...  Some of this depends if you run it as root or not.  You're probably gunna have to run it as sudo or root, or su to change the folder permissions.

All the commands in post #18 you mentioned, is stuff you enter in the linux terminal.  I've never used that "find" command to rename stuff,  I was told to do it another way when I originally had that issue with Exile server stuff.

I'm doubting these are your issues, but it's a good idea to check.  Make sure you are NOT using -noLogs  If you get a (core dump) or something like that when you try to start the server, it means a mod is broken, or probably needs to be checked for capitol letters.

Boy yoh, this thread is getting a bit off topic tho.

the "chmod -R 775 folder"  is to change the read and write and execute permissions on linux.  you can type "ls -l" (remove the "") when you're in your mods folder to see what the permissions are.  it should read something like.

Ok Man iam gratefull to you for trying, but i dont understand. I have no clue about servers or linuxes. 

SO here is what i have:

This is how i manage the files on the server:

(warning, big pictures ahead)  

cilUMcc.jpg

This is how i manage the server command line:

tUsJl4O.jpg

I also have acces to this, but dont use it:

URXAomn.jpg

So , in wich of theese and where exactly do i place the 

chmod -R 775 folder

Thingy?

So , in wich of theese and where exactly do i place the 

chmod -R 775 folder

Thingy?

find  and  chmod  commands are to be used in server's command shell, which you seem to not have.

chmod's FileZilla equivalent is selecting a "folder" (or multiple folders at once), then selecting context menu item "File permissions...". Dialog will popup, select permissions there as follows (sorry for dark theme):

fha1dSG.png

777 is usually overkill, I'd suggest 775 for directories only and 664 for files only (so you need two runs of changing permissions). Anyway, it seems to me that permissions is not the problem: most likely server runs with the same username as you use to upload files. Therefore they all should be readable.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find an easy way to recursively rename subdirectories and their files in FileZilla.

OK so ill set all @folders to 775 and all files inside to 664. Thank you. :-)

Now has anyone any idea how to rename gazilion files to not to use uppercase letters without having to renaming them one by one?