kromka

Couple of problems.

1.7.0 update, AI Improvements - a big misstake?!

Now, every Unit (i mean EVERY UNIT) runs around the base and attacks single buildings outside! if i place Soldiers in north edge and then if there only one building in the edge of south, my soldiers runs to it. this happens with every unit

- Fireteam, Heavy Team, Engineer Team (main Target Walls does not exist anymore!!!), Tanks...

Tanks Pathfinding before Update was perfect!

What we need is (hope u understand me)

Example for Fireteam

1. "Fireteam_main_Target_is "Building in sight of 10 Grids"

if no buildings in sight, use second command

2. "Fireteam_attack_Building_"behind wall in sight of 10 Grids" use the fastest way "Gap in the wall in sight of 5 Grids" if no Gap in sight: "Destroy closest wall for reaching main Target from command 2."

if building destroyed, go back to first command

Example for Heavy Team (weapon range is higher than that from Fireteam)

1. "Fireteam_main_Target_is "Building in sight of 15 Grids"

if no building in sight, use second command

2. "Fireteam_attack_Building_"behind wall in sight of 15 Grids" use the fastest way "Gap in the wall in sight of 10 Grids" if no Gap in sight: "Destroy closest wall for reaching main Target from command 2."

if building destroyed, go back to first command

Now, an Example for Tanks (we need them as shield for main troops!)

1. "Tank_main_Target_is "Building in sight of 3 Grids" (this ensures that the tank goes into the base and do not drive around, and our main troops were shielded by tank)

if no building in sight use second command

2. "Tank_attack_Building_"behind wall in sight of 3 Grids" use the fastest way "Gap in the wall in sight of 5 Grids" if no Gap in sight: "Destroy closest wall for reaching main Target from command 2."

if building destroyed go back to first command

Now, an Example for Engineer Team (Main Target Walls!)

1. "Engineers_main_Target_is "Wall in sight of 5 Grids"_ignore Buildings" with the command of "Ignore Buildings" as first command will help us that they exclusively attack main COMMAND ->Walls (but Update 1.7.0 means, they run around the base and attack lonely buildings)

if wall destroyed

2. "Engineers_Target "Closest Building"

follow this command after Target is destroyed this ensures that they did not attack second wall, or they will OP!)

---What we need is that our troops somehow move into the middle of the base.---

---------------------END----------------------

With the Update 1.7.0 Groundtroops are impossible now for using.

Helicopter Drones feels good

Daily Rewards, nice Stuff

We didnt recieved our Command Points for Alliance Tournament of March!!!

If i got more Time i will make some Video Clips for better understand what i and my Members mean. It will cost me some Time and any Command Points i think.

So, dear BI Team

thx in advance

McKenzie

Hello! 

Regarding 1.7.0 update - the issue was reported to us and we're preparing a fix for release asap.

• Like 1

Hello McKenzie!

Now back to answer your questions. First about the feedback you gave us for editor and graphics glitches - thanks a lot! We'll see what and how can be implemented or adjusted to give you a better gaming experience in Arma Mobile Ops. We gathered a lot of feedback now and while some is out of the scope of our game or could represent technical dificulties, many ideas can be added or problematic elements polished. In future updates we'll focus on more polished UI elements tha are more self-explanatory and much more. Stay tunned for more. 

Pathfinding issue was resolved and the fixed update is waiting to be released. Once again we're sorry that it wasn't discovered sooner.

March season will end next Monday - it's always the first Monday in the month - and because your teammates noticed this also and reported on support, we investigated what happened. We have found that there was a glitch on databse side that sent some players a false message about end of the season. This issue was resolved on server side immediately and won't negatively affect the normal season. Please ignore it - the season will be resolved next Monday as ussual and you definitely didn't lose any Command Points for your position.

• Like 1

Dear Thales and BI,

for the feature, would u like to give us the chance to speed up building units and support by using command points?

Speed up Training for 2 hours by using 20 Points for Example. Same for Oil and Ammo Factories (24 h = 60 Points).

Would be Nice.

Other Question: Global Chat? We need this to recruit Members and to speak with the Community.

The Railgun: Guys Please! This is an amazing f+#+g Gun! BUT, THAT GUN NEEDS A GRAPHIC UPDATE, i mean: no explosion by Impact on target, no Light trail...Come on Gyus^^

Another report: Since the Fix for the 1.7.0 Update, there is no Option available to Repeat Defends. Rage yes, Repeat nope.

Kind Regards

McKenzie

Hello McKenzie!

We are thinking about speeding up some processes in the game in some way. We don't have a final version yet but we're working on it.

Global chat is still considered but won't be present in nearest updates. But we would like to improve the communication options in our game with future updates.

We also like the Railgun! :-) We want to improve some graphical aspects of the game but that's still work in progress and I cannot confirm any dates nor exact buildings, effects or units affected just yet.

Not sure about the last sentence in you message. If you mean replay videos of attack and defense, can you please send us a ticket to support with some more detailed infromation? It'll be stored and we'll investigate the issue and look for a fix. Thanks!

Im in Legend with 838 Trophies an i still become the xtra bonus loot 80k instead of 100k if i win a match.

Replay of Defense works now. Dont know why...

Today i wrote a Ticket to support.

McKenzie

:don16:---WE ARE NOW RANK 2 OF THE WORLD---:don16:

Hello McKenzie!

The loot bonus is based on the league and how much was opponent's base destroyed. In the battle you mentioned you received 1 star for destroying at least 50% of buildings. For that you receive 80% of a full loot bonus (100k). We're working on better explanation of how everything works in-game and also rebalancing of units to make more strategies interesting and more things to play with and try.

Battle replays weren't working because of the change of Unity version. Unfortunately that's something we cannot influence or fix. But from now on when users have version 1.7.1 it should be working fine again.

Wow latest patch has killed the game, even with my highest chopper run I die please tell me this game is going to be re-balanced again soon. Also I have noticed attacks have die off and player base is going?

Hello blade glint!

The player base is stable for last few months. We are still working on re-balancing and adjustments to make the game more interesting and some of those new features will be presented in upcoming updates.

Can you tell us more about what went unpleasant for you? Do you try new combinations of units and events or is there just one favourite strategy? We are open to feedback and try our best to improve the game with every update so suggestions and ideas from our players are definitely appreciated.

Yeah just not sure how 30 infantry can now over run my base yet my 12 attack choppers at highest level can only get 40-50 % of a base now? and this is with missiles to take out larger targets.

I just don't see that for all the time I've played (level 264) and upgraded my units and defences that I don't get game satisfaction now. I get low yield from attacks and from my production and not sure how I can be attacked by same player multiple times if matching is random?

Most strategies against my base are not with multiple troops and configurations, just low end attack units and are having a better outcome that higher end units like Tanks and Choppers this doesn't make sense and missiles have been nerfed as well.

So just a follow on from above post, do you actually play this game? so my base is level 265 and I have been attacked by a level 240, he using only rocket launcher troops and does 55 % base damage to me. I hit him with 12 attack choppers and 12 missiles and only get 40% damage.

This seems askew with the level of my troops and base and not sure what the dev's thinking is.

So I need to change my strategies then? what do you recommend I use and to what mix of troops?

I am now at a loss to see my game improve so I would appreciate your help.

It is really nice for new players to be able to handle the high leveled ones since that way they do not have to play for months so as to be able to be competitive. A lack in such a thing has destroyed other games since they were not New Players Friendly

It is true that 12 choppers accompanied by various supports are no longer as effective. They are brought down easily. Just like tanks or jets or pretty much everything.

One thing I have noticed according to alliance members is that the latest rebalance has greatly helped people leveled 150-200 but has made battles useless for higher leveled players. It is something widely known as it seems judging from the fact that the number of attacks nowadays has dropped way down. As it seems upgrading defense buildings makes a base non enterable and attacking itonly means a rank downgrade.

Gladly updates may take months but as it seems they are planned so we can just wait. For a rebalance and for the ability to share battle reports in the alliance chat plus simple and non time consuming alliance battles!!

Recently I've met strange game behaviour.

I started the battle. At some moment I destroyed the enemy HQ and at this moment the "star achievement" started his animation of fly to the right upper corner. But just before it landed at its position I quit the battle and... I lost. No stars have been shown on summary of the battle.

Please check if win condition is evaluated based on end of the animation or real occur time.

Hello kromka!

We apologize for inconveniences and thanks for letting us know about the issue. We'll check it right away.