Devastator_cm

Analog Throttle

Hi Guys,

I am checking since days about how to set the analog throttle properly and couldn't succeed on that..

I have microsoft sidewinder (old one but still works good) which has a slider.

When I try to fly a c-13 (RHS USAF) it is not moving at all when I apply full throttle.

Anybody had such issue and found a solution? :banghead:

Hi Guys,

I am checking since days about how to set the analog throttle properly and couldn't succeed on that..

I have microsoft sidewinder (old one but still works good) which has a slider.

When I try to fly a c-13 (RHS USAF) it is not moving at all when I apply full throttle.

Anybody had such issue and found a solution? :banghead:

I used to have that stick too, did you try binding the slider to all the different throttle controls (once at a time of course)? Also, try with a vanilla helicopter/airplane. I don't think that'd make a difference, but maybe.

I didn't bind the down throtle at all now. Used the POV button for airbrake and it seems working at the moment..

I didn't bind the down throtle at all now. Used the POV button for airbrake and it seems working at the moment..

interesting. Ill try it out

I had this problem with an Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2. Throttle in AFM showed a minimum of 25 % and maximum of 75 %. After deleting the throttle config for another stick (Cyborg X), it worked from 0-100 %.

12 hours ago, high7ower said:

I had this problem with an Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2. Throttle in AFM showed am min. of 25 % and ma. of 75 %. After deleting the Trottle config for another stick (Cyborg X), it worked from 0-100 %.

It seems that ARMA has a general problem with analogue input devises. (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T126494)

You can check the input actions. https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/inputAction

They should all go from 0 to 1.