There is not attachments to RK 95 at the moment. I'm working on with six different weapons so it will take a time to make some attachments for each.

And to say RK62 and RK95 are different assault rifles.

I'm trying to get all the weapons out soon and after that i'll start making attachments and variations. Be patient :)

• Like 1

I've been re-texturing all the weapons and attachments for the past few weeks. Here's a little preview of the new textures of TRG 42

trg42.png

• Like 7

I thought about making 85 at the beginning but i decided to not. Mostly because there is only few people who even know that rifle

New texture for RK 95.

For those who think why i'm wasting time making all the textures again > i'm also creating new templates for the textures so i can do camos much easier. And of course the textures looks better :P

rk95.png

• Like 9

New textures and also new reloading animation and sound. First sound that i've made, may not be the final version

• Like 6

Trying out some camouflages

rk95camo.png

• Like 10

where is sako trg?not ready?

I'm still working on it. I could say it's coming out shortly after the a3 1.66 update.

If someone has ideas for new camouflages/ skins or just color sets i'm all ears here. You can describe or use a reference picture.

For now i have to leave the attachments as black because there is no hiddenSelectionsTextures

Trying out some camouflages

Looks great, but the pattern is too perfectly applied. In reality it's rather hard to spraypaint patterns onto uneven surfaces as you cant perfectly position your stencil over the object. So the pattern would be more streched out/faded on the round surfaces. Also, some wear and tear would go a long way (mostly around the barrel and any other movable parts. 

Thanks Bitesrad for the feedback

It's more worn now and i replaced some parts of the camo pattern as well. It's rather hard to make it realistic without creating new specular map.

I know what you mean by saying it should be more streched out/faded since i have painted some. My UV mapping is what it is so it's not that simple to make it realistic in that way :P

rk95camo1.png

Full size

• Like 6

I still have to fix few things and add some details

rk95attachment.png

Full size

• Like 7

Maybe a little overkill i would say

shotguncamo1.png

Full size

• Like 2

@Bnae - thanks for adding attachments to the RK95 - will we see flashlight/silencer attachments?

• Like 1

@Bnae - thanks for adding attachments to the RK95 - will we see flashlight/silencer attachments?

Yes you will see both ;) Not sure about bipods or long-range scopes, doesn't really fit into this rifle

Yes you will see both ;) Not sure about bipods or long-range scopes, doesn't really fit into this rifle

Sounds good, i can certainly appreciate long range scopes or bipods wouldn't fit. What about a grenade launcher version though?

• Like 1

Thanks for the pictures, will come in handy.

About the grenade launcher, i really cannot find any good pictures. I know it's possible to shoot grenades since there is the gas lever for it.

Oh yeah, i need to make new reloading animation for the railed RK since the hand goes through the scope.

• Like 8

Thanks for the pictures, will come in handy.

About the grenade launcher, i really cannot find any good pictures. I know it's possible to shoot grenades since there is the gas lever for it.

Oh yeah, i need to make new reloading animation for the railed RK since the hand goes through the scope.

Bnae is this "view weapon animation" designed/made by you? 

Or is it another mod? I really like it! And the RK is looking really sharp!

Bnae is this "view weapon animation" designed/made by you? 

Or is it another mod? I really like it! And the RK is looking really sharp!

Thanks

I made that animation and keyaction just for the video.

• Like 1