• Like 6

2 hours ago, Bnae said:

Like it a lot man! Great work on it:D

• Like 2

Multicam camouflages for TRG 42 and Remington R1 Enhanced. What do you think?

BiwyG4w.jpg

• Like 11

Wan't to make multicam camouflages on your own? Hit me with PM and I can send you 1000px^2 image of the camouflage pattern I made :)

nXh1dqV.jpg

• Like 5

Very cool MC camo Bnae, although I'm personally more of a fan of the degraded camo look (like sabre's camo's in the RHS mod). Would it be possible to introduce some massive wear and tear to the camo?

• Like 1

On 5/16/2017 at 11:01 AM, Bnae said:

Wan't to make multicam camouflages on your own? Hit me with PM and I can send you 1000px^2 image of the camouflage pattern I made :)

nXh1dqV.jpg

You work for Montactical?

I've been doing MultiCam stuff for a while now and came across this version quite a while ago. 

@Bitesrad It sure is. Personally i'm not a big fan of extremely worn weapons in games as it's like nobody takes care of their weapons. At least you said it's degraded look. 

@warden_1 No I don't. Not sure what you mean with version? I just had few reference images and mad photoshop skills. 

7 minutes ago, Bnae said:

@warden_1 No I don't. Not sure what you mean with version? I just had few reference images and mad photoshop skills. 

I believe Montactical is the company who made that specific image, it's one of their multicam stencils, either way that image has been around for several years now specifcally in the 1000x1000 pixel format, this is the earliest one I could find from 2014:                                    it's all over the internet if you google "camo-multicam.jpg"

camo-multicam.jpg

On 22.5.2017 at 2:39 PM, warden_1 said:

I believe Montactical is the company who made that specific image, it's one of their multicam stencils, either way that image has been around for several years now specifcally in the 1000x1000 pixel format, this is the earliest one I could find from 2014...

This is extremely embarrassing. That's my reference image and I made 2000px^2. So no I have not made that one and if i've send that to anyone it's most DEFINITELY NOT made by me. If that's the case I'll check my mails and send you the one that's made by me. Just to make sure there's nothing wrong using that one, it sure is wrong to claim that to be made by someone else. Thank you @warden_1 for noticing that. 

Urban hexagon camouflage, what do you think?

Spoiler

f5C6Xrd.jpg

Also released my SP mission

• Like 3

Whites look too bright. 

@wsxcgy Do you think it's too bright to be white or it should be more like grey not white? Here's a better image for comparison

Spoiler

0AktDkT.png

4 minutes ago, Bnae said:

@wsxcgy Do you think it's too bright to be white or it should be more like grey not white? Here's a better image for comparison

Hide contents

0AktDkT.png

I'd say it should be a little darker of a tone of white, almost greyish. The hue of the white looks for fit for a snowy environment more than a city. Or maybe you should make the grey a little lighter. The overall contrast is really strong and while you do want disruptive contrast in camouflage, contrasting colors too strongly or contrasting with colors that don't quite fit your environment can be detrimental to the camouflaging effect. But thats kind of overthinking this isn't it. If you were going for CSAT urban then its way off. m.imgur.com/WKQdJ7E

• Like 2

@wsxcgy You were right, it's looking far more better now.

Spoiler

KxsGSm8.jpg

• Like 9

Isn't the holding animation weird a bit for a marksman rifle? I mean animation looks good but is that the right way to hold a weapon like that? Looks great btw, looking forward to play with this beast

6 hours ago, Ltf said:

Isn't the holding animation weird a bit for a marksman rifle? I mean animation looks good but is that the right way to hold a weapon like that? Looks great btw, looking forward to play with this beast

Seems to be vanilla SPAR-17 animations, might (hopefully) be placeholders.

• Like 1

On 2017-5-27 at 1:39 PM, Bnae said:

@wsxcgy You were right, it's looking far more better now.

Reveal hidden contents

KxsGSm8.jpg

Thats alot better indeed 

Currently creating separate weapon packs, starting with Remington R1 Enhanced.

Here's a cool animated showcase GIF I made :) Still need to learn how to make it go faster

giphy.gif

• Like 11

Fixed GIF in previous post ^^

Question for addon users:

Do you want that the attachments used in the weapon are included in the weapon pack or whether there should be a separate attachments pack including all the attachments?

Of course this separate attachments pack would be ASDG Joint rails compatible.

Otherwise first package is ready...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bnae said:

Fixed GIF in previous post ^^

Question for addon users:

Do you want that the attachments used in the weapon are included in the weapon pack or whether there should be a separate attachments pack including all the attachments?

Of course this separate attachments pack would be ASDG Joint rails compatible.

Otherwise first package is ready...

Seperate seems like the way to go. Most of them arn't specific to a particular weapon anyway. Speaking of attachments however, are you still planning a flashlight module for the R1 1911? 

+1 on separate attachment pack.

• Like 2

@Bitesrad Yeah I do but it'll take some time to implement anything new :)

Seems like i'll go with separate packs.

• Like 1

You like to impress :wow_o:

• Like 1