finding animations that fit the bullpup PKP or making new ones for it is probably very difficult. 

@CrimsonTemplar I'm sorry to tell you that only one of those weapons have a pistolgrip (AR-18).

For those who think "why there needs to be a pistolgrip?", well it is easier to animate :)

4 hours ago, Bnae said:

@CrimsonTemplar I'm sorry to tell you that only one of those weapons have a pistolgrip (AR-18).

For those who think "why there needs to be a pistolgrip?", well it is easier to animate :)

Well techinally "two", since the Ruger Mini 14 GB variant does have a pistol grip.

RugerMini14-F30GB004.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NIA/ Toadie is also working on an XM29/OICW but that one's legitimate. 

• Like 2

On 2/15/2018 at 8:27 PM, bars91 said:

AK-12 (4.45) and AK-15 (7.62) as adopted by RusFed just weeks ago (not the prototypes, of whom one is already done by BI in APEX)

if you can find proper hi res picture of that rifle (or parts), including close ups on the said new parts (receiver,  bold cover - especially the top and end parts, hand grip, gas block, sights etc) , i'll give you a cookie.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Since we don't want cause any bad feelings, we can do a double-check. Here is a list that I made of what I can find according to my guidelines.

If you cannot find your suggestion in there, please share the full name and some high-res pictures. This means I need to see the weapon and all the parts from every angle.

Think this poll as a preselection :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PuFu said:

if you can find proper hi res picture of that rifle (or parts), including close ups on the said new parts (receiver,  bold cover - especially the top and end parts, hand grip, gas block, sights etc) , i'll give you a cookie.

I'll try - most will be from exhibs like Army-2017 where they pretty much had the production variants in their latest (public at least) iterations.

Known variations are: AK-12 and AK-12K in 5.45mm; AK-15 and AK-15K in 7.62mm; RPK-16 in both 4.45 and 7.62 and long/short QC barrel lenghts.

Official Kalashnikov web page AK-12/15 galleries (seems like it's only in russian atm):

General layout:

https://kalashnikov.media/media/photogallery/4521994

Field stripping (w detailed angles):

https://kalashnikov.media/media/photogallery/4522021

Videos:

Spoiler

Pics:

Spoiler

DId2bfWWsAAkUJa.jpg

Syria.Ukraine.Siriya.Ukraina.frontinfo.m

AK-12_ARMIA-2017_01.JPG

AK-12_ARMIA-2017_04.JPG

50 minutes ago, bars91 said:

I'll try - most will be from exhibs like Army-2017 where they pretty much had the production variants in their latest (public at least) iterations.

Known variations are: AK-12 and AK-12K in 5.45mm; AK-15 and AK-15K in 7.62mm; RPK-16 in both 4.45 and 7.62 and long/short QC barrel lenghts.

thank you but i am aware of most of the above, and i have some parts already modeled for the UPK (MR version already done)

that said, some things are still not really all that obvious when it comes to certain parts 

by close ups, i mean close ups. IE: my own bakelite 7.62 mag ref album: https://imgur.com/a/z738j

PS: sorry @Bnae this is getting a bit OT here :)

some vids you might have missed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I figured out that it is actually possible to cheat on that poll, not going to tell how :)

Any suggestions how we can do a fair poll?

Bnae,

Only option I see to keep the poll in house, perhaps another thread solely for the poll. Maybe in Off-Topic and link here to it? Delete thread when done? Not that good an option I know - need to be able to add a poll to existing thread -> BI??

For my suggestion AM-17 & AMB-17. Pretty cool little weapon, I haven't seen around in games yet, very new. Would use normal AK ammo loads from the game (the 9mm Mag will be new). Acknowledge limited pics but here is what I can find;

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpgam171.jpgam172.jpgKalashnikov-unveils-AM-17-AMB-17-Silencemaxresdefault.jpgprobyam17_03.jpgprobyam17_02.jpg

Good luck to us all! 

During this weekend, I'm going to take the top trio for a second poll that is being hold here at off-topic- section.

@PuFu Are these AK's something you're working on currently?

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Bnae said:

@PuFu Are these AK's something you're working on currently?

"currently" is an overstatement. but yes i have these planned (short term i'd say) and have some parts already modeled from the ak74m modernization kit that i have done 

feel free to contact me if you want to make it a collaboration or alike :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 21/02/2018 at 1:22 AM, roberthammer said:

thats an illegal port , fyi KA guy is known ripper from other games so not a proper mod

I don't like his mods, but BI made him take off all of the illegal models

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Eduardo Argimon said:

I don't like his mods, but BI made him take off all of the illegal models

No, he still has ripped content on the workshop.

• Like 3

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

ASONSAb.gif

we'll get em' next time, fnc

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Seems like most you think that there are way too many 5.56 AR-15 weapons already.
I hear you loud and clear, here is what I've been working on behind the scenes

Spoiler

cJC1EFK.png

Seriously

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Yay Bnae is back! Missed the poll unfortunatly, otherwise I wouldve suggested the Uzi, but I'll be happy with anything you'll throw our way :D

• Like 1

Thanks Bnae, Modern Korea mods (Weapons... Uniform... Vehicles.... etc) are still not in progress.

it will be really great an opportunity for korean forum.

We brought scores of supporters to the poll for this. because we were really eager to achieve this.

I'm sorry for the other participants .

I wonder how the K2C1 mod goes and I'm really looking forward to it

• Like 1

I'm trying my very best to keep this under 20k verts and tris :)

Spoiler

Ay68wXj.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1