Once those lee Enfield's come out I will send some beautiful ww2 themed screenshots....SO excited

Edited by HydefinitionNo4
  • Like 1

Here's a teaser render again. 3D-model is almost ready next step is unwrapping.

Stay tuned

Spoiler

Fcde6KU.png

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, Bnae said:

Here's a teaser render again. 3D-model is almost ready next step is unwrapping.

Stay tuned

Hide contents

Fcde6KU.png

Ohh man, maan this is awesome! :D

• Like 1

Hell yeah! A new 7.62 beauty

ohhhhhhhhhh nice one!

HURRY UP GODDAMN IT! :P

man, this is one fine mod. I just can't enough of it. 

@Bnae: I Just noticed something in the Arsenal: With the slide back, the R1 shows a little red dot at the place, where the front sight should be. Not a big thing, I actually only noticed it, while zooming in on it, but I'd thought I share it with you.

And also: thanks for the quick resonse to my question about the mag size. I already did think it had something to do with real life limitations :) different amuniton types? hmmm, now I'm interested. :)

New ammo types would be great for the R-1 - Vanilla Arma 9mm and .45 are pretty terrible. 

• Like 2

Whatever that is, it looks awesome. Glad to finally see an AR10 other than the SR25. They're cool as battle rifles or marksman rifles. And as always your modeling is great, and surprisingly fast. I don't know how you keep cranking out these great things so quickly. 

• Like 1

@flv*venom* I'm aware and I'll fix that.

I can give a hint about the new project > it's 300 Win.Mag

What comes to v0.6 i'm still working on sounds (not my cup of tea) and some minor details here and there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bnae said:

@flv*venom* I'm aware and I'll fix that.

I can give a hint about the new project > it's 300 Win.Mag

What comes to v0.6 i'm still working on sounds (not my cup of tea) and some minor details here and there.

Yeah the sound is the only part of the addon which has room for improvement (particularly the inclusion of tails). Perhaps you could contact Laxemann? He's done great work with RHS and his own soundmod and has helped a lot of others with sounds as well.

• Like 1

Bnae, did you ever release the version of your sniper rifle with the bipod permanently deployed? You mentioned a while back that you would add that to the pack.

3 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

Bnae, did you ever release the version of your sniper rifle with the bipod permanently deployed? You mentioned a while back that you would add that to the pack.

On 3/31/2017 at 11:15 AM, Bnae said:

Here's the unfolded bipod that i promised. Now with new higher quality texture and extremely high quality shadow.

There's SPAR-17 as an example.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hz7u423dozw9h6x/%40BArsenal_Bipod.rar?dl=0

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

Thank you kindly :D

• Like 1

On 10.4.2017 at 9:47 PM, Bitesrad said:

Yeah the sound is the only part of the addon which has room for improvement (particularly the inclusion of tails). Perhaps you could contact Laxemann? He's done great work with RHS and his own soundmod and has helped a lot of others with sounds as well.

It's just that i have almost zero interest in making sounds, that's why the quality is not as good as it could be. I have to spend all day trying to find close enough sounds that are not copyrighted so it'll take time and patience.

At some point I'll put my mind into it.

• Like 2

No worries man, just saying that you probably could get people to help you on that front if you wanted it :D

• Like 1

Not even close to ready but it's something. I think now it's time to stop with this project and start working on v0.6 again :)

Spoiler

yu9l25H.jpg

• Like 17

I hit liked before revealing hidden contents. 

• Like 3

Quick suggestion for the textures, I think you should fill in the white/grey negative space on pretty much every diffuse map with the dominant color of the rest of the texture. It causes (for me at least) some really ugly white outlines on every shape than can totally break up the gun in to an incomprehensible mess of white.

3 hours ago, Bnae said:

Not even close to ready but it's something. I think now it's time to stop with this project and start working on v0.6 again :)

Hide contents

yu9l25H.jpg

Can't wait for it man really! You totally nailed it :D it's from a lot that I'm waiting for something long range that isn't an sr25 or an m110 (talking about ar platform and similar of course) 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

Quick suggestion for the textures, I think you should fill in the white/grey negative space on pretty much every diffuse map with the dominant color of the rest of the texture. It causes (for me at least) some really ugly white outlines on every shape than can totally break up the gun in to an incomprehensible mess of white.

I'm already working on it. I realized that's issue when i was creating textures for Mk.1 (50% grey backgrounds). Anyway thanks for pointing that out in case I missed it

• Like 2

Quality work as usual Bnae, just one request though, could you tone down the chromatic aberration in your preview shots? It kinda hurts the eyes.

There's so much to do at the moment. Now i'm retexturing most of the attachments (some weapons also) and also making different color variations of the attachments << What I mean I made new UV, normal, color, ambient and specular maps (Why? Just because I can)

Most of the weapons will have own adjusted ammo types. Handguns are buffed mainly. Shotguns will have new crosshairs, similiar to BF1.

Some of the animations will be tweaked, I've lost track which ones. TRG-42 bolting animation will be less camera shaking because it's a bit annoying at the moment. Oh yeah I made function for hold reload action so it's much smoother now.

Lee-Enfield Mk.I will be in the next update along with No.4 (t) model (scope).

So many other things that I cannot remember but I decided to share some that I can remember. And also there will be new video coming about the new AR with simple mission that I created to test weapons.

Stay tuned

Spoiler

1xNRppz.jpg

• Like 7

-Great work so far, glad that the R1 is getting an ammo upgrade- it's become the standard sidearm of my unit because everyone like it that much, and an ammo buff would be good- maybe add 45. JHP or something similar, as that would explain the higher damage compared to the Vanilla 45. 

-New shotgun crosshairs would be interesting, I didn't it was possible to change crosshairs for a single weapon. 

-On the AR-10 (I don't think you've named it yet) - could you move the hand from the magazine well forward more? That compensator also looks awesome.

• Like 2

@jarrad96  I will make few different type of ammo for each caliber so it should make somekind of sense hopefully. Here you can find all about the incoming AR. I can make few different hand animations if you wish. Personally I like to keep left hand as close as possible to body to avoid any bone stretching issues (example my M97)

19 minutes ago, jarrad96 said:

-On the AR-10 (I don't think you've named it yet) - could you move the hand from the magazine well forward more? That compensator also looks awesome.

Would a removable RHS style foregrip/gripod be possible Bnae?

• Like 3