I wasn't happy with the reload animation (magazine) so here's a new one.

• Like 11

Perfektionisti :eyeheart:

• Like 1

I downloaded the mod only few months ago and wow, what a great addon you made mate! The models and animations you made looks awesome! Just want to ask, you will make any AR15 platform in the future? maybe not the standard m4, as i've seen you have few custom weapons some custom m4 would be cool :) it's not a request really just curious to know that 

53 minutes ago, direone said:

I downloaded the mod only few months ago and wow, what a great addon you made mate! The models and animations you made looks awesome! Just want to ask, you will make any AR15 platform in the future? maybe not the standard m4, as i've seen you have few custom weapons some custom m4 would be cool :) it's not a request really just curious to know that 

I have thought about it and I might. There's so many weapons i would like to do but not enough time.

And yes i know there's already AR15 done by few other addon makers.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bnae said:

I have thought about it and I might. There's so many weapons i would like to do but not enough time.

And yes i know there's already AR15 done by few other addon makers.

Good to hear that, yeah i know there are already ar15 out there but only niarms for now have something custom the others are more or less m4 or mk18 

Something like that would be awesome just a small suggestion 

Troy_Custom_13_Battle_Rifle_13315A.jpg

Sorry for the airsoft pic but didn't find another pic of a troy rifle

• Like 1

While any new weapon would be appreciated, I do hope you're still planning on doing a crossbow (or harpoon :P) first. 

I'd prefer you stayed with more unique or uncommon weapons, as the AR15 has been done to death. Although I'm sure if you did make one, you would find a way to make it unique and also stunning, so I couldn't argue. Your weapons are great so whatever you're willing to make will be greatly appreciated regardless. Good work.

• Like 3

I know you want to see unique weapons (me too) but the ugly fact is that i won't get downloads with unique weapons.

Here's the unfolded bipod that i promised. Now with new higher quality texture and extremely high quality shadow.

There's SPAR-17 as an example.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hz7u423dozw9h6x/%40BArsenal_Bipod.rar?dl=0

iqbric.jpg

• Like 5

Well I can only speak for myself, but the two shotguns alone are more interesting to me than most of the other recent weapons packs.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bnae said:

I know you want to see unique weapons (me too) but the ugly fact is that i won't get downloads with unique weapons.

I wouldn't be so sure about that.......^^

Your work so far has set a high benchmark for quality and diversity.   

• Like 4

Bnae,

love your models, awesome LODs.

what about a machine gun with a proper animation for barrel change? Might be a weirdo but I think a field cleaning animation would be great to have ingame too.

Edit : VHS K2 Bullpup looks gorgeous, may fit in quite nicely in ArmAverse, don't you think ?

VHS-K21.png

Screenshot_20161019-162942-660x372.png

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/10/21/vhs-k2-bullpup-iraq/

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Bnae said:

question is, what do you gain from more downloads? i know it can be somewhat motivating but shouldn't influence what you make, IMHO.

bottom line, if it's well made it'll be awesome, m4 or no m4. just my 2 cents.

also agreed on the shotties. they are so fun.

• Like 5

@Bitesrad @Evil Organ @kawa @bad benson I'm glad to hear that.

Yeah it's the numbers that gives me more inspiration but when i see people using my addon on pictures and such it's much better than numbers.

@Bitesrad How about this instead of vanilla red dot? Almost ready

My old photoshop habit got out of hands

Spoiler

IGhFC3m.jpg

• Like 7

Best double post

New project started >> Something I personally like, most of the users will most likely like and still something unique.

I will release v0.6 before finishing this project so stay calm.

Stay tuned :)

• Like 7

I can get behind this weapon pack.

The addition of another shotgun and more pistols, two things I feel are VERY lacking in ARMA right now are apples in my eyes.

• Like 2

I agree that it is unfortunate that this mod isn't getting the attention it deserves, outstanding quality, very diverse and unique choice of weapons, just a+ all across the board.

And may I say, thank you so much for the brushed pistols, the R1 is my absolute go to pistol for all situations now :) quick question though: is it intentional that you can't use the vanilla magazine with it?

Many thanks for these babies, and I'm looking forward to your knifeing mod :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, flv*venom* said:

I agree that it is unfortunate that this mod isn't getting the attention it deserves, outstanding quality, very diverse and unique choice of weapons, just a+ all across the board.

And may I say, thank you so much for the brushed pistols, the R1 is my absolute go to pistol for all situations now :) quick question though: is it intentional that you can't use the vanilla magazine with it?

Many thanks for these babies, and I'm looking forward to your knifeing mod :) 

Thank you.

Reason why you cannot use vanila magazines is that R1 should have only 8 rounds in magazine (currently 9) -> Will be fixed in next update. I understand that you could in real life use both of the magazines in both of the weapons. Issue here is that you cannot visually change the magazines.

And don't worry about the loss of one bullet because most of the ammunations are going to be buffed in the next update. And new ammo types also

Knives are coming slowly but steadily.

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Bnae said:

New project started >> Something I personally like, most of the users will most likely like and still something unique.

I will release v0.6 before finishing this project so stay calm.

.......yeah right!  :hyper:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bnae said:

Thank you.

Reason why you cannot use vanila magazines is that R1 should have only 8 rounds in magazine (currently 9) -> Will be fixed in next update. I understand that you could in real life use both of the magazines in both of the weapons. Issue here is that you cannot visually change the magazines.

And don't worry about the loss of one bullet because most of the ammunations are going to be buffed in the next update. And new ammo types also

Knives are coming slowly but steadily.

How exactly are you going to implement knives?

I remember one guy doing it but it was basically a super short range pistol of the sorts, unless that's the only way to pull it off...

1 hour ago, Victruso said:

How exactly are you going to implement knives?

I remember one guy doing it but it was basically a super short range pistol of the sorts, unless that's the only way to pull it off...

Check this

I need to make few good animations and adjust damage so it's not OP. I also have tomahawks and some takedown one hit animations

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Bnae said:

Check this

I need to make few good animations and adjust damage so it's not OP. I also have tomahawks and some takedown one hit animations

This is too much for me to handle all at once, I need to sit down.

Also, will there be bleedout effects based on where you stab?

• Like 1

On 4/2/2017 at 5:52 PM, Bnae said:

@Bitesrad @Evil Organ @kawa @bad benson I'm glad to hear that.

Yeah it's the numbers that gives me more inspiration but when i see people using my addon on pictures and such it's much better than numbers.

Excellent, so have one more from me :)

ST6nYAp.jpg

• Like 7

4 hours ago, jeza said:

Excellent, so have one more from me :)

ST6nYAp.jpg

Looks pretty damn good  :)