Spoiler

trg42sand.png

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, bad benson said:

CS vibes. nice!

what mod is that golden deagle from?

From RH Pistol Pack.

• Like 2

I´m just passing by to leave a big thanks! Your mod is excellent and the animations are top notch! Keep it up, you are doing very well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sharkster1 said:

Are you adding any other weapons? Are you open to anything?

Because you're relatively new i advise reading up

https://forums.bistudio.com/guidelines/

No spam or advertising:

Advertising of any commercial or personal project, product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited. This includes the Personal Message service and clan recruitment outside of the Clan Recruitment forum. Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. Please do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum and do not "Bump" threads. Posting "any news", "is it out yet" or asking for a release date type posts are also spam.

• Like 1

I have some new weapons in mind already. Priority one is current weapons and some attachments, after that comes the frameworks (depends if im skilled enough), after that some new weapons etc.

Quick brushed steel testing

brushed.png

• Like 9

Teaser for 2017. Stay tuned :)

riflestand.png

Full size

• Like 11

Okay i'm having few issues with prone animations so it'll take awhile until next update.

At the moment it seems like i have to do completely new animations for every weapon. It's not too bad thing since i like creating animations. Problem is to find the correct height of the animation so it's seamless.

Stay tuned

rkrest.png

• Like 8

Upcoming update will have hold actions for Colt, Sako and Model 97. This means that bolting actions will wait until you release "Fire" key no matter if you're looking through sights or not.

Also some tweaked textures/ animations (no prone animations)  and much much more.

Stay tuned

m97smokey_720.png

• Like 11

Ooh!......that sexy smoke. 

• Like 2

Hey! Almost time to release v0.45 with a lot of new cool stuff.

Like i said earlier there is new hold action for Model 97, TRG-42 and Single-action army > also new recoil for each weapon. There is also new camouflage for M97 (Realtree) and multiple different variations of TRG-42. Also two different suppressor for RK 95/ RK 95R and new animation for RK 95R. Digital camouflage for SPR220 is now fixed. All the changes will be in the changelog if you're interested

There is still a lot to do like prone animations and sounds ~v0.5

Let me hear what do you think

Stay tuned!

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Bnae said:

Hey! Almost time to release v0.45 with a lot of new cool stuff.

Like i said earlier there is new hold action for Model 97, TRG-42 and Single-action army > also new recoil for each weapon. There is also new camouflage for M97 (Realtree) and multiple different variations of TRG-42. Also two different suppressor for RK 95/ RK 95R and new animation for RK 95R. Digital camouflage for SPR220 is now fixed. All the changes will be in the changelog if you're interested

There is still a lot to do like prone animations and sounds ~v0.5

Let me hear what do you think

Stay tuned!

Your weapons are superior!  Can't wait to see lever-action rifles :) 

Outstanding work Bnae, love that moment at 56 seconds where the Winchester shot pattern catches the clothes line....and that poor guy!

Very very cool, can't wait for next release dude.

• Like 1

man i love those worn paint jobs dude. good job!

i was wondering about the shotties. i hate to be so nit picky but i noticed this left arm twitching caused by the IK in RHS shotguns too. did you ever try lowering the gun inside the p3d? since i assume you already moved it as close as possible towards the shoulder.

i feel like that might help. but i don't know what you have tried yet so excuse me, if i'm pointing out the obvious here. i feel like having shotguns lower in general would even make some sense. i don't know. just thought i'd bring it up.

I hope its not too much to ask, but would you consider integrating CBA Joint Rails support? I really like the scopes but I can't us them on anything else, and likewise I can't put anything except your scopes on the rifles. It's a shame because they're not just your average EOTech, Aimpoint, or ACOG, they bring new things to the table and I like that.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback!

11 hours ago, bad benson said:

i was wondering about the shotties. i hate to be so nit picky but i noticed this left arm twitching caused by the IK in RHS shotguns too. did you ever try lowering the gun inside the p3d? since i assume you already moved it as close as possible towards the shoulder.

i feel like that might help. but i don't know what you have tried yet so excuse me, if i'm pointing out the obvious here. i feel like having shotguns lower in general would even make some sense. i don't know. just thought i'd bring it up.

I'm aware of this issue and i tried to make it less noticeable. You can see the same thing going on with Navid 9.3 mm. I'll still try to make it better but as far as i know it's almost at the limit. Also i hate how the right hand is out of place and it cannot be fixed.

I'll keep your advice in mind.

8 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

I hope its not too much to ask, but would you consider integrating CBA Joint Rails support? I really like the scopes but I can't us them on anything else, and likewise I can't put anything except your scopes on the rifles. It's a shame because they're not just your average EOTech, Aimpoint, or ACOG, they bring new things to the table and I like that.

Surely i will. I was holding this for v0.5 but there is a chance that i'll make it into v0.45.

• Like 7

New update is looking nice. Will you give the sounds some more love in a future update? I'd love to see (or hear rather) the new soundscape being taken advantage of :D

12 hours ago, Bnae said:

Surely i will. I was holding this for v0.5 but there is a chance that i'll make it into v0.45.

Take your time with it. I totally understand why you would want to wait. The mod is still pretty early on here, you've gotta get everything refined and prioritize essential development goal, and that's fine, though I certainly won't stop you. Thanks for the timely response and good luck with the addon. Very nice stuff.

• Like 2