Sign in to follow this  
jimbop

forum login?

hope this is in the right place.

well, i cant login with IE 11. all i get is the spinning wheel when i click 'login'

i emailed BI but the reply i got......' clear cache, if that doesnt work use a different browser'  wasnt really a lot of help.

i have cleared cache and reset security to defaults all to no avail.

yes i had to use chrome to login and post but id like to use IE.

any clues to which setting i might have inadvertently changed?...this was ok a few weeks back. 

hope this is in the right place.

well, i cant login with IE 11. all i get is the spinning wheel when i click 'login'

i emailed BI but the reply i got......' clear cache, if that doesnt work use a different browser'  wasnt really a lot of help.

i have cleared cache and reset security to defaults all to no avail.

yes i had to use chrome to login and post but id like to use IE.

any clues to which setting i might have inadvertently changed?...this was ok a few weeks back. 

Perhaps resetting your IE settings back to default that may help. Also why do you like IE? I am not aware of many people who play games who actually use that browser. 

I got the exact same problem. I'm loggin' ok with Chrome, but i can't log with IE 11 anymore, despite being correctly logged to the store.

I have the same problem as well. Sent BI a message stating thus and they promptly told me to "try another browser". So I'd imagine that a fix is not forthcoming.

I have the same problem as well. Sent BI a message stating thus and they promptly told me to "try another browser". So I'd imagine that a fix is not forthcoming.

hmm looks like  "try another browser" is a polite version of 'fuck off'!

• Like 1

hmm looks like  "try another browser" is a polite version of 'fuck off'!

I would have to say as i work in the IT Industry it is not, its giving the user an alternative to access the content they want. Also on another note, please tone down your language on these forums, if you unsure please read the forum rules.

I also think asking why one uses browser X or likes browser Y is out of place. There are many reasons for using certain browsers and one does not simpl... ehm, does not only use the internet at home.